The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Your argument is invalid :P

4v1w.png

:eyebrows:

pfft, ANYONE can have a rounded ass when they're bent 90 degrees. :acute: Why do you think his pants slide down do much? No ass.

Hmmmpphhh.

I will say that Mike is hotter than Billie :ninja:

:eyebrows:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmpphhh.

I will say that Mike is hotter than Billie :ninja:

your point is valid.

BUT. i have to say that they're two different types of hot/attractive.

mike is fit as fuck, where as billie has that "sexy" vibe.

maaann.. what have you guys done to me.

Billie is a cute little poodle who evolved into a human variant of whatever his dog Rocky is. And he brightens up moods and makes people brave. Enough for me, don't care if that's hot or something else. :)

So i know this is maybe not the thread for this but i need your help :shy:

Next month it's gonna be my 21st birthday and till now i'm 90% sure that my birthday present would be my second tattoo, and i'm sooo excited for that!!! :yay:

Anyway, my second tattoo it's going to be Billie's name, i already have two designs that i like, but i can decide exactly wich one look better, so i was hoping you can help with this, or maybe give me another design that looks better :P

This are the ones that i have: :happy:

1239038_572402496157614_1380644811_n.jpg

I think the second one is the best, but then i'm not so sure haha :lol::wub:

:blush:

So i know this is maybe not the thread for this but i need your help :shy:

Next month it's gonna be my 21st birthday and till now i'm 90% sure that my birthday present would be my second tattoo, and i'm sooo excited for that!!! :yay:

Anyway, my second tattoo it's going to be Billie's name, i already have two designs that i like, but i can decide exactly wich one look better, so i was hoping you can help with this, or maybe give me another design that looks better :P

This are the ones that i have: :happy:

1239038_572402496157614_1380644811_n.jpg

I think the second one is the best, but then i'm not so sure haha :lol::wub:

:blush:

i like the second one best! because the writing is thinner, so i think it will stand out more and you'll be able to read it better :)

what about something like these too (it's up to you, of course):

8wbces.png

just so you have a little bit more going on in the text! :)

i personally love the last one, but it's your tattoo in the end - so whatever you feel most comfortable with!

Billie's ass the best of all, and your argument is invalid. :P

Side view ( still perfect ):

14_patel.jpg

How can you not call it perfect? :wub:

Billie's ass the best of all, and your argument is invalid. :P

Side view ( still perfect ):

14_patel.jpg

How can you not call it perfect? :wub:

oh god i love his bum

You all are probably gonna hate me but I think Cym might have a point. Unless of course Billie has done a ton of squats since this picture was taken.

103270pw150.jpg

It looks a little beefier in this one...Billie+Joe+Armstrong37.jpg

...Not quite sure whats going on in this one, he seems to be lacking a sphincter...tumblr_lrbzqai5P71r2kjhjo1_500.jpg

I think I have met my quota of Billie Ass Shots for the night. Good Night, and sweeeeet dreams!

Huge fangirl moment this morning. I still can't control my feelings, bouncin' around...

fl9bfk.jpg

BILLIE IN WHITE SHIRT BILLIE IN WHITE SHIRT BILLIE IN WHITE SHIRT

ASDFGHJKL

MY HEART IS MELTING

THE HAT adjkmndr

Ok, Im done. :ermm:

Huge fangirl moment this morning. I still can't control my feelings, bouncin' around...

fl9bfk.jpg

BILLIE IN WHITE SHIRT BILLIE IN WHITE SHIRT BILLIE IN WHITE SHIRT

ASDFGHJKL

MY HEART IS MELTING

Ok, Im done. :ermm:

that photo killed me!

his hats just.. uggghh and I DON'T KNOW WHY, but I LOVE it when i can see his belt buckle.

what the fuck is wrong with me

that photo killed me!

his hats just.. uggghh and I DON'T KNOW WHY, but I LOVE it when i can see his belt buckle.

what the fuck is wrong with me

Added the hat. :P

IKR? I usually have pretty big moments when he lifts his guitar up & we're able to see the belt buckle. It's just so, so, goooood.

Added the hat. :P

IKR? I usually have pretty big moments when he lifts his guitar up & we're able to see the belt buckle. It's just so, so, goooood.

he is so mighty, mighty fine.

"You're coming home with me" *I whisper as I right-click and save another picture of Billie Joe*

His new haircut is smexy (do people still say that?) and here's a confession. Because I like the guyliner, I actually told my boyfriend that I think he could pull it off (because he has these gorgeous blue eyes that are like a turquiose-y teal and UGH [woops, this isn't the boyfriend fangirl page, my bad]) and he knew I said that because of Billie and was all, "What the fuck?"

it should be illegal for billie to wear white. it's just too much for me.

Billie himself should be illegal.

:creep:

Sould I post the one from 1994?

Which one? CoronerChik already posted the 1994 Madison Square Garden photo.

Which one? CoronerChik already posted the 1994 Madison Square Garden photo.

Oh I didn't even see that one. :ermm:

Have two more:

21cicyc.jpg

a1u2ya.jpg

I'm so ashamed of myself, I just googled " billie joe armstrong's butt " ( I was too ashamed to type ass ) :ermm:

LOL! I did the same search, for some reason searching for Billie Joe Armstrong's ass seemed dirty to me. Plus I was using my computer at work. Oh when the IT department looks at my history I will have some explaining to do... ;)

i like the second one best! because the writing is thinner, so i think it will stand out more and you'll be able to read it better :)

what about something like these too (it's up to you, of course):

8wbces.png

just so you have a little bit more going on in the text! :)

i personally love the last one, but it's your tattoo in the end - so whatever you feel most comfortable with!

Thank you!!! :happy:

Girl don't get a computer font on your body. Go to your artist and have them design a font for you based on what you think you want. First off, tattoo artists hate just slapping a design mindlessly onto someone. Secondly, a computer font doesn't translate from 2D (the computer) onto 3D (your skin) very well. Your artist can design something a bit more skin-friendly that will fit the shape of your body better. /rant :P

This is not my final design, i really want it on cursive font, so i was just thinking wich one looks better, but it's not exactly the one i want, is just an idea.

It's creepy but hot.

He did it in the warning music video, and also in AGT's performance last year. Guess it may be a nervous tick?

Archived