The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I like his stubble actually, and his full-on beard always cracks me up. People think he's this foul-mouthed pretty little pixie boy, but then you give him a month and BOOM! Mountain Man Beard. :lol:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It should not become a standard, though. Ummm...three generations of females in my family (if my dog is counted as the third generation) like him pretty. :P

I wouldn't make him leave either way, he is so delicious!

We're such pervs :eyebrows:

Between this and the "Revealed" thread, I feel slightly dirty, then I go to the "Feminists" thread, and I think......hell, I am WOMAN, can do what I want! ...even if that includes fangirling and drooling to my heart's content!

I don't like it when Billie has a beard. All of the pics from the A's game disappointed my fangirl side. :( Billie! Get that thing off your pretty face!

NO :o

He looked so gorgeous! Hot man beard *drool*

I think he looks like too much of a pretty boy without a bit of stubble. I think his stubble is super sexy, especially with a bit of grey in it (I really like older men okay :P )

He looked like a hot little boy during the American Idiot era and now I feel like a pedophile.

Older men and bearded men are gorgeous.

I like little beard, he looks like jesus with so much beard. :lol:

He looks HOT either way, can't complain. :wub:

JESUS CHRIST ( spoilered bc it's huge )

2vuc3nr.gif

Btw Adie looks so amazing. :wub: AWWWW

the long scraggly beard doesn't do it for me. It looks like armpit hair.

I'M IN TEARS NOW SRSLY :lol: :loL:

I agree for once! This is too much facial hair and too armpitty!

We're such pervs :eyebrows:

Someone on the Green Day Looks thread asked what the difference is between that thread and this one, since we all discuss their looks on this thread too... I didn't answer her, but it's pretty obvious...

This is where you can take it to an innapropriate level and it's totally ok lol.

I like little beard, he looks like jesus with so much beard. :lol:

He looks HOT either way, can't complain. :wub:

JESUS CHRIST ( spoilered bc it's huge )

Btw Adie looks so amazing. :wub: AWWWW

He looks like a fucking hobo.

Someone on the Green Day Looks thread asked what the difference is between that thread and this one, since we all discuss their looks on this thread too... I didn't answer her, but it's pretty obvious...

This is where you can take it to an innapropriate level and it's totally ok lol.

Yep! It's quite liberating actually, sort of like therapy! It's like being able to express those naughty little inner fangirl demons and setting them free upon the world, while not having your partner/friends/parents/co-workers etc. judge you.

"My name is Tracy, and I'm a Green Day Fangirl"!

Yeah he could do with at least keeping it in check. Looks like a roguishly handsome goat.

Maybe a faun..... or since he's not drinking, this is his new way of keeping lushatology alive!

Then he's the sexiest fucking hobo I've ever seen lol.

It might be tolerable if he took off that hat and the sunglasses.

Maybe a faun..... or since he's not drinking, this is his new way of keeping lushatology alive!

Classical history nerd moment, but fauns could be either male or female, but were more usually female. The male equivalent was a satyr, and all they did was get drunk and fuck everything. Basically they were the living embodiment of Dos :P

Classical history nerd moment, but faun's could be either male or female, but were more usually female. The male equivalent was a satyr, and all they did was get drunk and fuck everything. Basically they were the living embodiment of Dos :P

Classical history nerd moment, but faun's could be either male or female, but were more usually female. The male equivalent was a satyr, and all they did was get drunk and fuck everything. Basically they were the living embodiment of Dos :P

Yes! A Satyr then......quite appropriate!

I agree. He looks homeless when he has a mountain man beard like that. Totally doesn't suit him at all! :shok:

I don't care what you people say! I still love him as a clean shaven, pixie-faced pretty boy best! :mad: ^^^ = NOOOO!

You know, this should really be changed to the "Billie Joe Armstrong Fangirls Confessions Thread". :P All we talk about is Billie! XD

I definitely prefer him without facial hair but a little stubble isn't too bad. I just generally don't like facial hair that much, with the exception of like two people :lol:

and omg i'm glad that i'm not the only one who thinks he's been looking like a hobo lately :lol:

So, maybe Billie should change his name to Hillbillie Joe Armstrong-Squirrelgrill and record an album of stuff Cletus Splucker would listen to? :o

As a guy, I do pick up little tips here and there from the guys regarding their fashion or hairstyles. I wouldn't go as far to say that I copy them to look like them, I just appreciate a certain piece of clothing or hairstyle every now and then and apply it to myself :happy:

So, maybe Billie should change his name to Hillbillie Joe Armstrong-Squirrelgrill and record an album of stuff Cletus Splucker would listen to? :o

He can sing Dominated Love Slave...and play banjo....NO NO NO NO!

As a guy, I do pick up little tips here and there from the guys regarding their fashion or hairstyles. I wouldn't go as far to say that I copy them to look like them, I just appreciate a certain piece of clothing or hairstyle every now and then and apply it to myself :happy:

But maybe not the squirrel tail on your face like Billie?!

There was that one girl that fangirled over Jason! That was definitely new!

True! There is always one in every crowd I guess..... Freedom to fangirl without judgement...(it's not her fault she doesn't have our good taste!!)

's OK, we do that too. :)

I feel my jeans became mightier than ever when I added a chain and a bandana to them.

Then again, my style is 33% Billie Joe, 33% my other favourite musician and 33% a classic tomboy.

Archived