The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I adore his voice on Broadway, especially the beginning of it :shifty:

Me toooooo! And the opening line to Stop, Drop, and Roll. Uggggghhhhh I love it!!!!

me too :cry:

Me three! Personally, I think they should totally open for Green Day on the next tour :P

Just remembered when I was in first year at school for English we had to do a presentation on something we liked and I picked Green Day :lol: It was actually a pretty good talk from what I remember! I remember including why Tre was called Tre and some other random facts that I probably picked from GDA. One of the guys in my class asked what my favourite album was and I said Dookie despite not listening to it yet?

I found an old bookmark I made in primary school with the AI cover coloured in on the front and my favourite songs on the back, including 'Saint Jimmy'. I vaguely remember having a Gridclub page about green day with a box with a picture of them but I put in it 'Billy Joe, Mike and the other guy now tell you the time' omg

Also in primary school another guy in my class really liked Green Day and every time the teacher mentioned comedy or tragedy we'd look at each other from across the room and mouth SAAAAIIINT JIMMAAAY. He also got chucked out of class once for making a pretend joint out of tin foil and copying Billie's antics during Hitchin' a ride at a disco :shy:

I was fangirling way to much about that picture/video of Billie and Adie :lol:

I really love to see them together, i'm a big fan of them :wub:

I also love the background whispers in Roshambo...

I am currently laughing about the number on Billie Joe's baseball jersey for the third time or so. Looks like nobody else is amused by that. :blush:

I also love the background whispers in Roshambo...

It breaks my heart that Roshambo isn't strictly speaking a Green Day song.

All those photos with Billie wearing that baseball shirt are hard to handle. :runaround:
..and d'aww Vans shoes looks so cute on him, omg. :blush: I know this is not a thing I should fangirl about, but damn Billie makes everything look cute.

e26cb222139311e3af9822000ae910c9_7.jpg

All those photos with Billie wearing that baseball shirt are hard to handle. :runaround:
..and d'aww Vans shoes looks so cute on him, omg. :blush: I know this is not a thing I should fangirl about, but damn Billie makes everything look cute.

This, so much!! :lol:

his smile in all those photos and videos seriously makes me so happy.

he just looks so relaxed and like he's having a great time :wub:

I am currently laughing about the number on Billie Joe's baseball jersey for the third time or so. Looks like nobody else is amused by that. :blush:

What was the number??

What was the number??

I think it's 00. :lol: I don't know Tré's number... what is it? :happy:

have y'all seen the picture on idiot nation from the moscow show where billie is leaning over onstage and kissing some girl's forehead in the audience?

....it made me so jealous i could probably cry :lol: it's so sweet

no :o

i've seen some photo where he's like, inches away from a girl's face and she is hysterically crying. hahaha.

i would post it but i don't think we're allowed to post pics from there :( i'm pretty sure it's the same girl though! i would've died hahahaha. i wish the stage was that close at shows i've been to...

maybe it's the same photo and my brain refused to process the fact that he is kissing her forehead, hahaha.

but yeah the stage was SUPER close. jesus christ. i would have died.

have y'all seen the picture on idiot nation from the moscow show where billie is leaning over onstage and kissing some girl's forehead in the audience?

I saw it!! God i'm so jealous everytime i see it :lol:

I think it was really sweet :wub:

The one I really liked was this Youtube video I saw of this girl getting to meet Billie at the stage door during the St. Billie run; she said something like "Thank you for the last 18 years of my life," and pulled off her cap to reveal her bald head. Apparently she has a skin disorder that makes it impossible for her to grow hair, and Billie didn't even blink, he just grabbed her head and kissed it! Of course, after he leaves and goes into the theatre, she starts freaking out that her friend managed to film it, and she immediately starts crying. It was so sweet, and it almost made me cry.

yeah, I saw it on instagram the other day.

LUCKY BITCHm, I wanted to sob over it. :P

The one I really liked was this Youtube video I saw of this girl getting to meet Billie at the stage door during the St. Billie run; she said something like "Thank you for the last 18 years of my life," and pulled off her cap to reveal her bald head. Apparently she has a skin disorder that makes it impossible for her to grow hair, and Billie didn't even blink, he just grabbed her head and kissed it! Of course, after he leaves and goes into the theatre, she starts freaking out that her friend managed to film it, and she immediately starts crying. It was so sweet, and it almost made me cry.

I remember. Those moments are just way tooooo much emotional & sweet. Hard to handle. :cry:

I've been out of town and missed all the photos of the A's game and I just caught up on them and OH MY GOD :runaround: Billie with his sexy stubble! I can't handle it!

HE LOOKS SOOOO CUTE IN JERSEY!!!!! I can't even even! :mellow:

I go all googly when I listen to Big Yellow Taxi by Pinhead Gunpowder and Bille sings the "Pleeeease" part.......

.....C'mon, beg us again Billie

Also, the beginning of Working Class Hero, when it's just his voice and simple guitar........yummy!

I know that these song are not supposed to give me nasty/happy thoughts, but I just can't help it.

What are your favourite fan girl moments in Green Day songs (purposefully naughty songs or not!)?

Too many to name and count.

I just want to groom him like a cat!

Imagine if he hissed and coughed a hairball. ON YOUR LAP. :o

What was the number??

I think it's 00. :lol:

Yup, and that's an internationally accepted symbol for the toilet. WC. :D

I don't like it when Billie has a beard. All of the pics from the A's game disappointed my fangirl side. :( Billie! Get that thing off your pretty face!

Archived