The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I used to drool over the part in the Judge's Daughter where Billie says "can we find a way, so that you can stay, etc.", but then my daughter said he sounded like PeeWee Herman! Sigh.....oh well...

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome question!

My friend had his own Billie fangirl moment when he was 11 and I was 14 and he was annoying me to bits with how he became obsessed by that moment.

I was playing Kerplunk! for him for the first time and when Android came on, I noted that it's really cute the first of two times that Billie says "I always waste my time on...". He asked me to replay that, and then he said: "Well, it IS cute, alright!"

Then he'd play the song 50 times in a row, up to that part and then all over again. At some point, it was driving me mad. :D

I used to drool over the part in the Judge's Daughter where Billie says "can we find a way, so that you can stay, etc.", but then my daughter said he sounded like PeeWee Herman! Sigh.....oh well...

I thought it was just me. :wub:

What are your favourite fan girl moments in Green Day songs (purposefully naughty songs or not!)?

I've definitely talked about this before throughout the thread, so I'm not going to bore everyone with a long answer... I'll just say this: The sexy growly voice.

The last "And I'm taking back what's mine" in Castaway gets me every time.

Also, the beginning of Working Class Hero, when it's just his voice and simple guitar........yummy!

This was the first thing I fell in love with :D Hearing that song was what got me into GD :lol: It's not even their song I know, but it was the only GD video that was on MTV at the time I was getting into music for real! Instant love I tell you. It's still my favoruite GD cover of all time. :wub:

Also, the beginning of Working Class Hero, when it's just his voice and simple guitar........yummy!

I know that these song are not supposed to give me nasty/happy thoughts, but I just can't help it.

What are your favourite fan girl moments in Green Day songs (purposefully naughty songs or not!)?

Well, i always drool about Fuck Time, Troublemaker, Makeout Party, Wow! That's Loud; for some reason i have always love the "Why?" on Words I Might Have Ate, but i really die everytime i hear Fell For You with the "I'm a mess and you're a work of art", i love that part!! :wub:

But i remember another fangirl moment! :lol:

I was in high school, a friend of mine knew how crazy i am about John Lennon and Green Day, so one day she came to me and she told me "Hey,did you know about that John Lennon's song that Green Day did?" so i said "Yes, but i haven't hear it!", and she told me "I have it on my cell phone, do you wanna hear it?!" So she give me the phone, i put the headphones and when the song begins i start crying :lol: is just that i was to emotional to hear my favorite band doing a cover from one of my biggest loves, i was so happy when i hear that song :wub::wub:

Sorry for the bad english

:ninja:

I would love to see Billie Joe and Mike get piercings again like they did in the 90s. I adore nose rings and earrings on guys.

In Pinhead Gunpowder's song 'One the Avenue V2' when Billie and Jason sing the part 'While we fucked on the floor' in unison. /swoon :wub:

Hmmm...my biggest fangirl moment is the whole of Scattered and the echoing vocals of Haushinka.

And I am joining The Judge's Daughter party - that makes three of us. "So that you can stay..." I remember swooning over that when I was fifteen.

Billie's voice in Too Much Too Soon is one giant fangirl moment for me.

I really wish they would have put that song on AI and made it a single, it would have been perfect.

I've definitely talked about this before throughout the thread, so I'm not going to bore everyone with a long answer... I'll just say this: The sexy growly voice.

The last "And I'm taking back what's mine" in Castaway gets me every time.

Oh I know the bit! :) And "you are a filthy thought in my memory" in Ashley, mmmm

Anybody else think that "East Jesus Nowhere" is scary as fuck?

" don't test me, second guess me, protest me, you.will.disappear "

Pretty creepy I know. :P

I think that part it's sooo sexy :eyebrows:

:lol:

Fangirling over Billie's voice... hmmm, Red Tide by the Tubbies comes to mind!

The way he sings this particular line:

"Baby's in her hour of darkness, everything she feels is hopeless. Disconnected from the dancehall, tripping on her heart of purple "

The Reverend :wub:

Glad I'm not the only one.

Actually no, it's not that particular line it's the whole song omg :wub: Listening to the Tubbies makes me so happy! :D

Yes, can we talk about FBHT and Twitch?! Is just that i fangirl waaay to much about him, i love him sooo much :wub:

I adore his voice on Broadway, especially the beginning of it :shifty:

Sometimes i feel that i like Twitch more than Billie!

:o lol

Yes let's talk about the Rev :wub::wub:

I love the fluffy hair he had during the tour in 2008

reverend_strychnine_twitch_2_by_sonnyhar

and everything about him. :runaround:

me too :cry:

Me Tré :(

And yes, how can anyone not love everything about him, look at him!!! :wub:

4562107553_a548f78e6a.jpg

I love that he was so dirty and he had this Rock&Roll attitude :eyebrows:

I fangirled so hard this morning when I saw his pics at the A's game...

GRAY IN BEARD, BUT STILL..... :wub:bliss.gif

two sexiest voices; in Macy's Day Parade and Right Hand O Rama :eyebrows:

Yes! Definitely right hand o rama.

Ughhh jesus, just thinking about it now :P hahaha.

1173753_10151770677098961_1765267561_n.j

ASDFGHJKLMLNBOMNCASFBNLONFXBMJFVNJFHIGN

I CANT EVEN

I had missed seeing them kissing... I know it's creepy, but it's just so sweet!

" biggest fangirl moment this week "

What a beautiful way to start September! :wub:

2uge4p4.gif

Archived