The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

thought the one at Irving 2012 is worst :(

that one absolutely killed me :(

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After watching WMUWSE at Irving I couldn't even play the song until billie included it again in the setlist :(

i only saw it for the first time the other day, and it was right after i was watching the stream from reading - so i was already emotional.

I sometimes need to remind myself that Billie & Mike are married & Tre is in a relationship...

ESPECIALLY THAT MOTHERFUCKING SEXY BASTARD CALLED BILLIE JOE!!! I love you Adie. :wub: You're both too hot to handle.

I sometimes need to remind myself that Billie & Mike are marriesd & Tre is in a relationship...

ESPECIALLY THAT MOTHERFUCKING SEXY BASTARD CALLED BILLIE JOE!!! I love you Adie. :wub: You're both too hot to handle.

i always automatically assume tre is single, haha. i forget he's in a relationship :P

i always automatically assume tre is single, haha. i forget he's in a relationship :P

I'm having a harder time fangirling over him since I found out he's not single now. :P

Not a very hard time tho... :ninja:

I'm having a harder time fangirling over him since I found out he's not single now. :P

Not a very hard time tho... :ninja:

now that he's not available, that's why ;):P

I've cried regularly when thinking about/seeing photos of me on stage with them. It's a wonder I didn't cry when it actually happened. Thank God for that adrenaline :lol:

I remember seeing a video of a girl in Australia, can't remember what city...I'm gonna go with Sydney, maybe? And she was pulled up for Longview but she was crying too much and basically couldn't sing the song so they had to get someone else. I even recall Billie saying something like 'Come on, no crying!' Imagine that! That's when it really sucks to be an emotional person :lol:

thought the one at Irving 2012 is worst :(

Oh jeez good thing I didn't see it.

Oh jeez good thing I didn't see it.

you didn't? he's crying so much he can't sing for few seconds :(

you didn't? he's crying so much he can't sing for few seconds :(

Yeah, he's just like a baby there.... When he screams " daddyyyyyy " :( I just wanted to jump through the screen & hug him so tightly & tell him that everything's OK. :((((

Ok, we all better stop or I'm gonna cry. :cry:

ADVICE: If you're planning to watch it, don't do it in the morning or when you're in a good mood. I remember that my whole day was full of sorrow just thinking about him & making stories about the time his father passed away. :cry:

Oh my god you guys reminded me about it and I just went and rewatched it... How am I supposed to sleep right now? :cry:

Oh my god you guys reminded me about it and I just went and rewatched it... How am I supposed to sleep right now? :cry:

I warned you....

Here, have a BIG hug from me.... :hug::cry: I'm not gonna watch it again & now I'm thinking about it & I'm having mental problems.

I've been looking for days and I finally found my Green Day ticket from the '09/'10 tour, the only time I've EVER seen them live (even though they're my FAVOURITE band of all time :( )

When I found it, I screamed like a 5 year old and knocked over the cabinet I found it in.

Like a boss.... :toocool:

I've become steadily more emotional about GD over the years. When I started out I was just like "Oh I like their music," but the longer I've been a fan the more insane I've become. I cried during "Brutal Love" this last tour and I'm positive on the next tour I'll just bawl through their entire setlist :lol:

I know what you mean kind of, I've become steadily less emotional while also more emotional over the band. It takes more to get me crying but when I do it lasts for a while. Benefit of having the emotional range of a teaspoon.

I've been looking for days and I finally found my Green Day ticket from the '09/'10 tour, the only time I've EVER seen them live (even though they're my FAVOURITE band of all time :( )

When I found it, I screamed like a 5 year old and knocked over the cabinet I found it in.

Like a boss.... :toocool:

Hahah something very similar happened to me! I didn't know where my (used) ticket was, I thought I had put it in one place and it wasn't there, I was crying because I couldn't find it. When I did find it, it was like all the pain in the world turned into happiness :lol: I will never lose it again, NEVER!

I'm seeing the bright side, I don't even have a ticket, so I'll never use it! Nothing to worry about! :woot:

I'm so desperate I wanna cry.

Yeah, he's just like a baby there.... When he screams " daddyyyyyy " :( I just wanted to jump through the screen & hug him so tightly & tell him that everything's OK. :((((

Ok, we all better stop or I'm gonna cry. :cry:

ADVICE: If you're planning to watch it, don't do it in the morning or when you're in a good mood. I remember that my whole day was full of sorrow just thinking about him & making stories about the time his father passed away. :cry:

Ugh, I made the mistake of watching it for the first time a few days ago... My stomach was in knots the rest of the day and I kept starting to cry and having to hold it back. UGH!

That scream is heartbreaking, really. :cry: I usually avoid WMUWSE, especially that performance.

I'm seeing the bright side, I don't even have a ticket, so I'll never use it! Nothing to worry about! :woot:

I'm so desperate I wanna cry.

:hug: Those bitter-sweet kind of worries will come to you one day, just wait!

I remember that I was so worried when I got my tickets that I thought I may lost them since I got them in December and show was in May. So I searched for the right place to put them and checked the place from time to time to see if they were still there. :lol:

Yeah, he's just like a baby there.... When he screams " daddyyyyyy " :(

Never happened. I heard it before this whole "daddy" stuff started springing up, and it's just him doing his usual random scream thing. You hear what you want to hear.

Never happened. I heard it before this whole "daddy" stuff started springing up, and it's just him doing his usual random scream thing. You hear what you want to hear.

The first time I heard it I thought he screamed " daddy " & it was before everyone saying that. Doesn't matter tho.

But yeah, you do hear what you wanna hear. I agree with that.

1150160_509700389124583_317546298_n.jpg

If I met him and he looked like this, I don't even know what I'd do. He just looks so perfect....everything about him is literally perfect in this photo.

[/crazyperson]

Archived