The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Mum, on Billie Joe, while watching a recording of the Reading highlights with me: "He's ridiculously young looking. A very good looking man actually."

After imposing my fangirling on her so much:

843808.jpg

:D

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry. :)

bitter_pill is a fellow board member, who went to a show in Switzerland last month with me, but she also went to a show in France a couple of days before that. And that was when she witnessed a dude kiss Billie on the neck; just like you did. But well, it was a dude and he was huge, so he basically took Billie lup ike a bag and kissed him. :)

Oh right, awesome :)

Sadly, I only found the moment when he already started singing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gtwGnE6BxY ...a good singer, compared to the lame-ish girls at both shows I went to. Will keep on looking, though.

I am a horrible singer! I cringe every time I hear playback of myself but don't care because I was on stage with them so I'm sure those girls wouldn't have cared either and just let themselves go

I never cried because of Green Day.

Me neither. But I've experienced ridiculous highs because of them.

Oh wow, I've cried so many times over them...usually right as they're coming out on stage. Belfast was the worst, I cried my eyes out because it was the first time seeing them in almost 5 years :lol:

I cried when I saw them for the first time in 2010 and came really close back in April, and I cried just a little bit after I got home form meeting Mike. :lol:

And ngl, I always get choked up when I listen to the AAF version of 21 Guns when it's just the piano and Billie's voice because it's fucking beautiful.

I cry all the time too. :lol: For example I cried while watching the Reading highlights the other day.

I cry all the time too. :lol: For example I cried while watching the Reading highlights the other day.

I cried with that too!!! :lol:

I cry all the time for Green Day, i cry cause i have never had the oportunity to see them, i cry when i see Bullet In A Bible, i cry when i hear When It's Time, yeah, god i'm a disaster for them! Haha.

Yeah, I cry about them all the time too... But as I mentioned before, I cry about everything lol. I definitely cried my eyes out the first time I saw them live, and I've cried at a bunch of footage I've seen, and of course the rolling stone article with Billie Joe after rehab. I think the most embarrassing was when I cried just TALKING about how amazing they are live lol. That was bad...

p.s. Today is my birthday, and I reallllllllyyyyy thought they would announce tour dates today... Just for me! LOL. I even wished for it when I blew out my candles :blush:

But alas, they did not.

And that's my confession for the day.

i cry when i look at your new avatar because it's lovely :')

dat smile :wub:

and those forearms :eyebrows:

I never ever cried because of Green Day and I thought I never would (cause I'm not very emotional y'know), not a single tear during my first ever GD show last summer, not a single tear during their first show in Russia, BUT during their second Russian show in St. Petersburg, during Letterbomb speech, I have no idea what happened to me, tears just started to flow.. That was pretty memorable moment.

Speaking of crying:

1. When I watched MTV's world stage in 2009, I didn't know what artist they had chosen, when I saw it, I screamed & a couple of tears fell down. ( my mom shook her head tho... )

2. When I watched WMUWSE's performance in Irving Plaza, thanks god I was home alone, I was crying like a baby for half an hour. I still cry when I hear that version. :ninja:

3. When Billie got food poisoning last year. Hopefully my mom was sympathetic. :P

4. When I was reading RS interview, I didn't cry, but I got very emotional.

And forgot to mention, I ALWAYS get very emotional when I see pics of them. That's one of the automatic things my body does. :D

I never ever cried because of Green Day and I thought I never would (cause I'm not very emotional y'know), not a single tear during my first ever GD show last summer, not a single tear during their first show in Russia, BUT during their second Russian show in St. Petersburg, during Letterbomb speech, I have no idea what happened to me, tears just started to flow.. That was pretty memorable moment.

You're lucky... I'm very emotional. I'm trying to be less emotional. It can be very annoying. :P I guess I'm succeeding.

Surprisingly I didn't cry once at the GD show I went to last month. But I did when I was heading home. :cry: PCD was kicking in.

When I saw them I shed a few tears on Boulevard of Broken Dreams and cried my heart out during Brutal Love and continue to crying like 15 minutes after the show. :lol:

Did you know, rather than crying & screaming & butterflies & stuff in your stomach, there's this other thing called " melting "?, which I'm sure you're all familiar with. Just a reminder. :D

And also, we all have had those moments when we wanted to lick our phones or screens. Or maybe have done it. :ninja:

Examples can be seen below:

29cukn5.jpg
1zvfm28.jpg

I was kissing my screen regularly when I was a teenager. :)

My dad would just calmly say: "Iva, he's married."

I always cry during the WMUWSE performance on Bullet in a Bible. I think I only watched it 2 times. I usually just skip it now, too sad.

I'd kill to have a body like his, tattoos. and all.

Did you know, rather than crying & screaming & butterflies & stuff in your stomach, there's this other thing called " melting "?, which I'm sure you're all familiar with. Just a reminder. :D

And also, we all have had those moments when we wanted to lick our phones or screens. Or maybe have done it. :ninja:

Examples can be seen below:

29cukn5.jpg

1zvfm28.jpg

Almost any picture where he's all hot and dripping with sweat.

I always cry during the WMUWSE performance on Bullet in a Bible. I think I only watched it 2 times. I usually just skip it now, too sad.

thought the one at Irving 2012 is worst :(

Archived