The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Today's confession: I'm at the Orioles game and we are playing the Oakland A's. I was actually excited to see them because its Billie's team lol. I'm not rooting for them of course... That would just be wrong.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was fangirling during the whole 1 hour of Reading that was streamed.

Billie is looking amazing :runaround: Like, even more than before!

And I love everything Mike does onstage.

I love this band :cry::wub:

I thought I'd gotten over my fangirl phase, but as I watched the reading footage today that went right out the window! As they ran on, I couldn't help but shout "ah!, it's my babies!" Lol.

And Billie with his curly hair, and little bowler hat :wub:

Anyone else's mind wandering at the news that Green Day are going Down Under? I know....grow up.... A part of me seems to be stuck in twelve- year old mentality mode, or Butthead mode......

Billie's haircut tho :wub:

I've seriously considered, more than once, cutting my hair to look like Billie's.

I'm pretty sure Mike winked at me after I blew him a kiss during our show.... I don't know how I remained conscious, so it might have just been in my head... :ninja: but it was also the THIRD TIME that bastard pulled his hand/bass away at the last second when I was THISCLOSE to it... he's so smug. :dry:

On the other hand, we were at the barricade in front of Jason for the 2010 show, and he was absolutely loving the attention we kept giving him (screaming his name, blowing kisses, etc.), and at one point he came to stand RIGHT in front of us to play a solo, and the whole time I just stared up at him thinking " :shok: Thank you, God." :wub:

I just woke up after sleepless night watching Reading stream... And I can say that main highlight for me was that shot of Billie's ass. (you know what I mean) No shame.

I had a fangirl moment when I read "GREEN DAY" at the head of the Soundwave tour on a facebook status yesterday. I literally just started crying - so happy that they are coming back to Aus.

For all you fan girls:

When I was pulled on stage I lunged in to Billie's neck and kissed it so much (kind like made out with his neck haha) so much that he giggled (click the link in my sig and you'll see it) and even though he was sweating so much he still smelt good! Once I was off stage and half calmed myself down (which only lasted every two songs and I'd loose it again mind you) and smelt my shirt - it was sooo good! I smelt it so much for the next few hours then next day. Unfortunately now it doesn't smell like anything :( but I vividly remember sitting at the train station after the show and smelling it and being like "ahhh :wub: " as well as crying. A couple walked past and they had recognised me and sobbing I said "Do you want a smell" - they looked at me like I was a freak and declined my offer and walked off haha.

After I got carried off stage I was to short for the middle of the mosh so I had to go to the seating which was raised. It was close to Mike and he looked over and I blew him a kiss and he tilted his head and mouthed "aww".

Safe to say my life was made that night.

I MISS THEM SO MUCH!

woo fangirl moments.

It was a blast watching that Reading livestream last night and I fangirled so much every time when Mike did his funny face expressions. He is like the sweetest. :wub: I love seeing him enjoying so much at every show.
And I'm not a fan of Billie's short hair tbh, but this one suits him very well. He looks like a little boy. :')

I just woke up after sleepless night watching Reading stream... And I can say that main highlight for me was that shot of Billie's ass. (you know what I mean) No shame.

I always get a fangirl attack whenever I see a shot of Billie's ass. I regret nothing.

I had a fangirl moment when I read "GREEN DAY" at the head of the Soundwave tour on a facebook status yesterday. I literally just started crying - so happy that they are coming back to Aus.

For all you fan girls:

When I was pulled on stage I lunged in to Billie's neck and kissed it so much (kind like made out with his neck haha) so much that he giggled (click the link in my sig and you'll see it) and even though he was sweating so much he still smelt good! Once I was off stage and half calmed myself down (which only lasted every two songs and I'd loose it again mind you) and smelt my shirt - it was sooo good! I smelt it so much for the next few hours then next day. Unfortunately now it doesn't smell like anything :( but I vividly remember sitting at the train station

I love you for doing that! :lol:

I would totally do that too

:ninja:

After I got carried off stage I was to short for the middle of the mosh so I had to go to the seating which was raised. It was close to Mike and he looked over and I blew him a kiss and he tilted his head and mouthed "aww".

Safe to say my life was made that night.

I MISS THEM SO MUCH!

woo fangirl moments.

That's so cute! I love Mike :happy:

I love you for doing that! :lol:

I would totally do that too

:ninja:

Hahhaa you are such a boss. I've never spoken to you before but I already love you from reading this story :P

You are awesome! :lol:

High Five!

Hahaha, thanks guys.

When you're on stage with your idols you'll do anything I feel haha including getting carried off stage by a huge security guard. It was like hitting a brick wall, I was trying so desperately to get to Mike and then BOOM he got me and he said "alright, here we go" and took me off stage. I was a sobbing mess but managed to say "thanks". As I wandered around everyone was hugging me and saying "You're awesome", "SHE TOUCHED BILLIE JOE CAN I TOUCH YOU".. yeh it was an amazing night

That's so cute! I love Mike :happy:

Yeh that's what I was trying to do, I felt he deserved a neck kiss too ;)

I think it was during Having A Blast that I just properly lost it. Couldn't believe I was actually hearing Dookie live.

Mike also winked and stuck his tongue out at me countless times. He was having the fucking time of his life.

I lost my shit during Having A Blast on the 27th of May, too...

...but I don't remember flirting with Mike and Tré, so you've got to be the hottest girl in the world...

...oh, wait. :o

When I was pulled on stage I lunged in to Billie's neck and kissed it so much (kind like made out with his neck haha) so much that he giggled (click the link in my sig and you'll see it) and even though he was sweating so much he still smelt good! Once I was off stage and half calmed myself down (which only lasted every two songs and I'd loose it again mind you) and smelt my shirt - it was sooo good! I smelt it so much for the next few hours then next day. Unfortunately now it doesn't smell like anything :(

bitter_pill said that a dude did that to him at the Main Square Festival in Arras last night. But since the dude was so tall, he also picked him up.

And either way...awww... :wub:

I lost my shit during Having A Blast on the 27th of May, too...

bitter_pill said that a dude did that to him at the Main Square Festival in Arras last night. But since the dude was so tall, he also picked him up.

And either way...awww... :wub:

Who is "bitter_pill" and the dude did what now??

Sorry. :)

bitter_pill is a fellow board member, who went to a show in Switzerland last month with me, but she also went to a show in France a couple of days before that. And that was when she witnessed a dude kiss Billie on the neck; just like you did. But well, it was a dude and he was huge, so he basically took Billie lup ike a bag and kissed him. :)

Sorry. :)

bitter_pill is a fellow board member, who went to a show in Switzerland last month with me, but she also went to a show in France a couple of days before that. And that was when she witnessed a dude kiss Billie on the neck; just like you did. But well, it was a dude and he was huge, so he basically took Billie lup ike a bag and kissed him. :)

I need a video of this :lol:

If they found my dead body tomorrow morning, this is the reason:

1238809_537995446256269_767746085_n.png

It's almost midnight & I can't cry and scream..... OMGOMGOMG..... I'm happy it's dark so mom can't see me, otherwise she's take me to a therapist tomorrow. :D

He's so beautiful..... I can't even! I'm actually unable to even!! I'm very dead that I can't even even!!! ( go post this in the Quotes thread :ninja: )

If they found my dead body tomorrow morning, this is the reason:

1238809_537995446256269_767746085_n.png

It's almost midnight & I can't cry and scream..... OMGOMGOMG..... I'm happy it's dark so mom can't see me, otherwise she's take me to a therapist tomorrow. :D

He's so beautiful..... I can't even! I'm actually unable to even!! I'm very dead that I can't even even!!! ( go post this in the Quotes thread :ninja: )

I guess this is for you right now :lol:

tumblr_mbgj4kOHtM1riqizno1_250.gif

I guess this is for you right now :lol:

tumblr_mbgj4kOHtM1riqizno1_250.gif

That is my favorite gif ever!! :lol: This is gonna be in my sig by tomorrow...

Archived