The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Hey, I teared up when it was announced Billie was going to rehab, so don't feel bad :)

Omg i cry so much when i knew about this, i was in a cyber-cafe (i didn't have internet in those days) and i open Facebook and i saw the news, i immediately start crying, people look at me kind of weird, but i didn't give a fuck, i was so worry, sad, a had a mix of emotions, and when i came back home i start crying with my mom, and the day after that, almost every mexican news was talking about him, so i cried more :(

Everytime i remember those days i feel like i want to cry.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg i cry so much when i knew about this, i was in a cyber-cafe (i didn't have internet in those days) and i open Facebook and i saw the news, i immediately start crying, people look at me kind of weird, but i didn't give a fuck, i was so worry, sad, a had a mix of emotions, and when i came back home i start crying with my mom, and the day after that, almost every mexican news was talking about him, so i cried more :(

Everytime i remember those days i feel like i want to cry.

Same here :( when I heard about him going to rehab I cried so hard :cry:

And also back at the beginning of September 2012, when we didn't know about his problems yet and we assumed he had some problems with his stomach... (cancelled I-Day festival ) I thought he had some serious stomach disease.. or something :cry: :cry:

I was so worried about his health :cry: :cry: it felt like some family member of me was affected :(

(he's like a family member to me... yes :mellow::runaround: )

I was so worried when I found out about the rehab. It was a bit of a shock too... I might have cried a little yeah and I was very depressed. It was like it was happening to a family member who I love dearly. I some times think I shouldn't feel so attached to these guys. But what is done can't be undone, I can't just pretend I don't care.

Edit: Glad I'm not the only one who feels like Billie is part of the family :lol:

Same here :( when I heard about him going to rehab I cried so hard :cry:

And also back at the beginning of September 2012, when we didn't know about his problems yet and we assumed he had some problems with his stomach... (cancelled I-Day festival ) I thought he had some serious stomach disease.. or something :cry: :cry:

I was so worried about his health :cry: :cry: it felt like some family member of me was affected :(

(he's like a family member to me... yes :mellow::runaround: )

This! A few people on Facebook was saying that maybe he had cancer, (i hate them for that), i was so worry :ermm:

Billie is my favorite person (maybe in the hole world) so that's why i'm always worry about him :wub:

And yes, i feel that Mike, Billie, Tré and even Jason are part of my family :happy::wub:

I didn't cry when I heard about the rehab thing, but I was pretty worried for him for a while. But then I realized that him going into rehab was actually a good thing and not really something to be sad about, because he decided to get help to hopefully get better, which he ultimately did in the end. :)

This isn't really a "fangirl" confession, as much as just an "omg I'm nuts" confession - GDA just posted something on facebook about American Idiot tour dates, but at first read I thought they were announcing GD concert tour dates, and my heart started pounding, I started sweating and my stomach did flip flops lol.

I did absolutely the exact same thing, then started frantically searching before I realized.......:-( I felt quite bereft after I reread the announcement......

I must admit to fangirling (fanboying?!) at the Brixton gig :P

Brixton was the 4th time I've seen them, the first 3 being in 2005, 2009 and 2010. But at Brixton, a lot of my time was spent thinking "Oh my god, that's Mike Dirnt. That is Mike Dirnt. Oh my god, he's there." I'm never, ever like this with people I see live, but the guy has been my bass hero for 9 years, I've just got so much respect for him and he's been such an influence on me musically, it just seemed like such a massive deal last night.

for some reason i thought billie was a pisces oops :lol:

Not weird to me at all. He's closer to what a Pisces should be, in behaviour and everything and WE'RE THE BEST PEOPLE EVER, SO WE'LL CHANGE HIS BIRTH DATE AND TAKE HIM TO OUR CLUB.

And my dad always thought of him as some younger cousin. He used to call him "the boy" and "the little one". :)

I was super-busy with an album promotion for somebody else and super-down because of my own major depression in September 2012, so I was numb when I heard about the iHeartRadio meltdown, now I feel kinda...kinda ashamed about that. But depression does that.

I out fangirled Ceri at that Brixton show. Jussayin'.

I don't even have words for Tré making eye contact with me, then grinning before doing goofy drum tricks during "Dearly Beloved".

Guys this is a huge day.

CEADAGH. Out-fangirled. CERI.

Unheard of. Brixton must have been magical and now I'm crying again because I'm so sad I missed it.

I think it was during Having A Blast that I just properly lost it. Couldn't believe I was actually hearing Dookie live.

Mike also winked and stuck his tongue out at me countless times. He was having the fucking time of his life.

Ceadog, I'd lose my shit if I were you... HOLY SHIT ( I'm not saying you didn't :ninja: )

I lost everything even remotely resembling my shit :P

Yep, the shell of amused sarcastic indifference seems to have cracked a little........ Happy you had such an awesome experience!

Well yeah, I definitely consider Billie as one of my family members. Same about Mike & Tre. Since my dad is a total asshole, there have been a lot of times when I love Billie more than him. I'm not ashamed to say this, he is the reason of my sadness, Green Day is the reason of my happiness. :)

And yeah, I cried when he got food poisoning. I remember I was just sitting on my bed & staring at my iPod thinking about him. :P I'm not religious, if I were, I bet I would be praying for him. :rolleyes:

Ooooooohhhh a new fanboy!!!!

Were you on barrier at Brixton?!

:P

I was on the 2nd barrier, so 5-10 rows back. It's by far the closest I've been at a Green Day gig, at the two Manchester Arena shows I was at I was in the seats, although the second time BJ ran into the audience during Know Your Enemy and ended up about 10 feet away from me. At the LCCC show I was about half way back, which was miles away!

We all cry a lot. :wub:

Yes, it's a pretty common occupational hazard when it come to being a fangirl lol.

I remember when they said that Billie had food poisoning, I was convinced that he was dying and I was so upset......then, when they appeared at the?grammys? I can't remember...... and played Let Yourself Go....I was so relieved, I kept replaying it over again.....

When Billie came out after the first encore at the Brixton gig on Wednesday, I just lost control. The people next to me must've thought I was an obsessive. I sobbed all the way through Good Riddance while my mum just held me.

I felt that when I saw them at the Emirates, and they didn't play it, I'd missed out on something. Then when he came out when I thought it was all over, I just became a wreck.

I think that was the fangirliest I've ever been since I saw Good Charlotte when I was 16 and cried when Benji Madden sang ran on stage to sing with Mest. And I'm 10 years older than I was then!

I remember when they said that Billie had food poisoning, I was convinced that he was dying and I was so upset......then, when they appeared at the?grammys? I can't remember...... and played Let Yourself Go....I was so relieved, I kept replaying it over again....

Yeah, same for me, and it was MTV VMAS :wub:

Thanks! You'd think I would remember since I watched it so many times!

I bet I'm not the only one who fangirls over his speaking voice. I almost jump up and down & roll around when I watch interviews. :wub:

I totally lost my shit and my inner child showed her dirty face when he uploaded that video of Mojo sleeping... " aww back to sleep " OMFG IT WAS PERFECT..... Just like a kind daddy!! HELP ME GUYZ

I bet I'm not the only one who fangirls over his speaking voice. I almost jump up and down & roll around when I watch interviews. :wub:

I totally lost my shit and my inner child showed her dirty face when he uploaded that video of Mojo sleeping... " aww back to sleep " OMFG IT WAS PERFECT..... Just like a kind daddy!! HELP ME GUYZ

Hahaha omg, me too, i love the "aaww back to sleep" :wub:

hahaha i'm such a fangirl! :ga:

Archived