The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

REMEMBER THE SHIRTLESS CONCERT THING IN SOUTH AMERICA.

Best day ever.

oh god yes. it's what dreams are made of.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, sorry but no, i don't like the new hair cut..........

I haven't seen the pictures yet..

I haven't seen the pictures yet..

Go to the Brixton thread, there's videos :P

Go to the Brixton thread, there's videos :P

I like his new haircut but that's just my opinion.

No, sorry but no, i don't like the new haircut..........

it's too short :( i miss the fluffiness.

No, sorry but no, i don't like the new haircut..........

http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/88324-green-days-looks/ :ga:

I was annoyed when I watched the RaR performance on tv and the camera focused on Billie's face & guitar WHILE HE WAS RAISING HIS GUITAR AND YOU COULD SEE HIS BELLY :mad::cry: I wish the camera focused on his belly :sorry:

I was like "NOOOOOOO DDDDD: " :blush:

it's too short :( i miss the fluffiness.

:( don't worry! :hug:

because:

Billie's hair grows like a weed

Can i just say how much i fangirling about this kind of stuff? This is the girl who went up stage on Emirates, damn she's so lucky! :ga:

1175041_548963721820210_1629257395_n.jpg

But besides that, i love how my boys remember to the fans, god i love this band so much :wub::cry:

Can i just say how much i fangirling about this kind of stuff? This is the girl who went up stage on Emirates, damn she's so lucky! :ga:

But besides that, i love how my boys remember to the fans, god i love this band so much :wub::cry:

omg that just made me smile so much!!!! :wub:

That's amazing!!

Confession time!!

Last night my husband had a dream that Billie Joe called him. They talked for a while about music, the upcoming tour (fingers crossed), etc...

When I asked if BJ asked about me, Bryan said no, so I asked if he told BJ that I said hi at least, and he said no, and for a second I was actually angry/jealous lol.

Confession time!!

Last night my husband had a dream that Billie Joe called him. They talked for a while about music, the upcoming tour (fingers crossed), etc...

When I asked if BJ asked about me, Bryan said no, so I asked if he told BJ that I said hi at least, and he said no, and for a second I was actually angry/jealous lol.

Oh, poor you xD

Oh, poor you xD

It was pretty pathetic lol. I was like "Why didn't you tell him I said hi? It didn't even cross your mind to tell him about me?" and then I came to my senses and was like...

tumblr_mhyzc5Dj8M1r122n2o1_250_zps082246

It was pretty pathetic lol. I was like "Why didn't you tell him I said hi? It didn't even cross your mind to tell him about me?" and then I came to my senses and was like...

tumblr_mhyzc5Dj8M1r122n2o1_250_zps082246

Yes, i had the same situation, i dreamed talking with the band, and my sister, who's also really big fan, asked me "Seriously? You didn't say a wod about me?". She was soooo angry...

Oh and about that 80 thing, she doesn't drink, never has. :) And also she doesn't like coffee. :D ( according to RS )

PAGE OWN, this needs a good pic. Billie Joe & Adie are a pretty insane couple tho:

http://i40.tinypic.com/59sk74.png%C2"'>

Adie's boobs are 10/10 and I have no problem admitting that.

adrienne is exactly my type of woman, and i promise i'm not just saying that because she's billie's wife :lol: i saw her by the side of the stage at one of the shows i went to and she is absolutely breathtaking in person.

Glad I'm not alone here. :)

When I totally adored her as a kid, friends were mocking me beyond belief. Like: "Ummm, don't you wish you were her?" "Let's roleplay that you're her!" etc...cut it out, dammit. I like her, she's cool.

imagine if we all wrote a joined fanfiction.

oh god.

Just don't get me in it, in my parts of the story there would be doggie doo, men in women's clothes and parody of most popular books and TV series for no apparent reason, MWAHAHAHA. :P

YES OH MY GOD. I will never forget the time he stared at me like he was trying to extract my soul... painfully. It was #awks.

But it's cute that he has fangirls :D

and i feel Jason might only have like 20. :D

This thread is perfect & unhealthy. Just saying....

And cheaper than therapy... :P

OK, here's a weird one.

My mother and Adrienne share the same birthday. My father's birthday is only two days after Billie Joe and Jakob is only two days younger than my brother. Mine and Joey's birthdays are about five months apart.

So, in summary, my parents and the Armstrongs share the same birthdays/ star signs: Libra and Aquarius, which, by the way, is considered a perfect match. And the difference in age between myself and my brother and the Armstrong offspring is almost the same.

These pointless, inexact facts make me ridiculously happy.

I just watched new Broadway Idiot trailer and teared. What is even wrong with me.

I just watched new Broadway Idiot trailer and teared. What is even wrong with me.

Hey, I teared up when it was announced Billie was going to rehab, so don't feel bad :)

Same here I actually bawled and had to leave a family gathering while I tried to contain my feels.

My mom had to console me through it, but luckily she understood how I felt. I mean she bawled at certain musician deaths.

Archived