The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would expect him to stare as if YOU were about to take HIS soul. He looked like that at both shows I went to. :)

YES OH MY GOD. I will never forget the time he stared at me like he was trying to extract my soul... painfully. It was #awks.

But it's cute that he has fangirls :D

There's a picture on the memes thread that I thought was the funniest thing EVER. It was the four of them dressed up in their halloween costumes, and they were posing for a picture. Everyone looked thrilled and Jason was forcing the most awful fake smile, and it said something like "Join Green Day they said, it will be fun they said," and it kept zooming in on his face. It was hysterical.

i'm so nervous/excited for everyone in london right now! there's nothing like the feeling of waiting in line to see green day, i wish i was there :P and i purposely made sure i have no plans tomorrow so i can follow the thread for updates...same on friday for reading :lol: my life is so sad sometimes.

i will be sleeping when the show is on :(

fuck time differences!

Use your alarm...? :)

i'll have to go to work though, so the time i am awake will be busy preparing to leave for work :(

noooo :( ...stay up all night! ;)

haha omg i would die at work the next day

worth it :ninja: okay maybe not quite... but it would be really fun!!

what good is having friends in other countries if they aren't even going to keep us informed of what's going on during every second of the show :mad:

usually there's people posting everything from twitter and instagram in the show thread so hopefully they all show up tomorrow. i'm too lazy to look through all the hashtags myself

hahaha i know, i'd love to :( i wish it was on a weekend!

i'll just have to freak out when i wake up and go onto the thread haha.

yeah i cbf looking through the hashtags either.

I like Jason White I guess...he always seems like he just got up from a very long nap, but I remember thinking "awww he looks so sweet" in the When I Come Around video.

Ps thanks for the cat love! He was my very first cat, named Nikita Kruschev, and he lived to the age of 20.... He would bite me regularly......But I still miss him!

Do we ever have an opportunity to vote for our favourite threads? This is mine for sure!

Lady Nightlife is right on....... It makes me feel slightly less creepy since you all are here too!

He does look like Kruschev a bit. I do subscribe to that point of view, etc etc etc.

Also, sometimes tweets and replies from shows make no sense. I mean, look at mine from Locarno. One'd think a nutjob was writing them.

Oh, wait.

:P

Good night all..... Sweet dreams!

Night to both of you. Back to work with a bunch of Aussies for me. :)

yay aussies!!!

also, i think flo is going to get cranky that we went a little off topic from fangirling :P

Of course - you guys pay most and are the kindest folks on the planet. That's a combo I'd be crazy not to be a part of, even if it means waking up when bakers do (sing this to the tone of "Here Comes The Rain Again").

I'll scan some pics to get back on topics, so Flo will be OK with it. :P

Billie is manga

omg :lol: I read that as "mangina" '__' maybe I shouldn't stay up so long...

also, i think flo is going to get cranky that we went a little off topic from fangirling :P

I'll scan some pics to get back on topics, so Flo will be OK with it. :P

tumblr_m0b4nikQzX1r7xlo2o1_250.gif

I'm watching ya! :P

so... I came here to confess that I made various "plz" accounts on deviantart.

One of them is called "BillieJoeOrgasmPlz" :mellow:

billiejoeorgasmplz.gif?1

I am thinking that both Billie and Adrienne are addicted to alcohol... just look at their wedding info.

Mike is probably under stress holding the band together, that is why I've hardly seen him smile.

And Tre has gone Loco... why is he eating cat food?

I'm not a troll... I am just thinking too much on it.

I am thinking that both Billie and Adrienne are addicted to alcohol... just look at their wedding info.

Mike is probably under stress holding the band together, that is why I've hardly seen him smile.

And Tre has gone Loco... why is he eating cat food?

I'm not a troll... I am just thinking too much on it.

not sure how this is a fangirl confession, but okay :) haha.

I believe Billie said in that recent Rolling Stone interview that Adrienne never liked the taste and the smell, presumably of heavier drinks.

I believe Billie said in that recent Rolling Stone interview that Adrienne never liked the taste and the smell, presumably of heavier drinks.

Adrienne said it was about coffee.

billie's forearms are so sexy.

i don't know why.

They're very well toned. Plus he has awesome tats.

i'm so nervous/excited for everyone in london right now! there's nothing like the feeling of waiting in line to see green day, i wish i was there :P and i purposely made sure i have no plans tomorrow so i can follow the thread for updates...same on friday for reading :lol: my life is so sad sometimes.

Same! :lol:

billie's forearms are so sexy.

i don't know why.

Agree! I also have a thing for his neck/clavicle area (see photo attached) and his lips, particularly his bottom lip. And I love his walk, he walks..I dunno, sassy! photo223fl.jpg

Agree! I also have a thing for his neck/clavicle area (see photo attached) and his lips, particularly his bottom lip. And I love his walk, he walks..I dunno, sassy! photo223fl.jpg

Well, this was a nice picture to wake up to!!

We're doing Billie fap pictures? Bringing these two back because #noshame

WARNING: Excessive levels of hotness. May cause fainting, etc.

604029_169716316504004_1413524809_n.jpg

428426_120096194799350_1929885961_n.jpg

umm ok that second one is delicious!

How bout this one! It's one of my faves, AND speaking of sexy forearms... YUM. 551265_10100858143580365_361997649_n_zps

Archived