The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I always just wanted to poke him and pinch his cheeks back in his chubby days :lol:

Or something...... Wink wink!

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or something is RIGHT.

Is it bad that I'm fangirling for everyone in London right now?

ME TOO!!

i'm getting nervous for them. i don't know why. i hate that nervous feeling before doors open. hahaha.

ME TOO!!

i'm getting nervous for them. i don't know why. i hate that nervous feeling before doors open. hahaha.

I was nervous for them when they found out about the show, but the tickets hadn't gone on sale yet. Then when they all started the "got my tickets!" post I got really excited haha.

I was nervous for them when they found out about the show, but the tickets hadn't gone on sale yet. Then when they all started the "got my tickets!" post I got really excited haha.

it's like we all share the same feelings! :lol:

it's like we all share the same feelings! :lol:

Of course we do! That's why we're here :hug:

Yep....hope it's an awesome show!

As I have said multiple times - Green Day fans are incredibly supportive people, I remember being super-confused the first time I got here as I'm not used to that elsewhere.

Group hug! For us here, them in London and The Grouch.'s kitty because it's a cutie. :wub:

<-----------------------------------------------------(^_____________^)-------------------------------------------------->

*dies from allergy, but dies happily!*

As I have said multiple times - Green Day fans are incredibly supportive people, I remember being super-confused the first time I got here as I'm not used to that elsewhere.

Group hug! For us here, them in London and The Grouch.'s kitty because it's a cutie. :wub:

<-----------------------------------------------------(^_____________^)-------------------------------------------------->

*dies from allergy, but dies happily!*

We have to be supportive of each other, because everyone else thinks we're nuts lol. GDC is basically one giant looney bin :D

GDC is like a massive support group for absolute nutters.

I can at least say I've never been so happy to be a basket case.

See what I did there.

;)

billie's forearms are so sexy.

i don't know why.

Yes, everything about Billie is sexy... BUT I think Mike definitely wins in the arms department!

Yes, everything about Billie is sexy... BUT I think Mike definitely wins in the arms department!

his biceps are amazing.

but i didn't say his arms, just his forearms :P hahaha.

his biceps are amazing.

I can totally get behind this.

his biceps are amazing.

Hahahahahaha ohhhh, I see!

I think we singlehandedly make everyone on this forum feel a bit more normal than they did before they read this thread :P

I can at least say I've never been so happy to be a basket case.

See what I did there.

;)

GDC is like a massive support group for absolute nutters.

Have you guys ever seen the movie Pitch Perfect? There's a part where the main character says "I love you, awesome nerds." and I totally wanted to find a gif of that and post it here. But alas, I couldn't find one.

Hahahahahaha ohhhh, I see!

Have you guys ever seen the movie Pitch Perfect? There's a part where the main character says "I love you, awesome nerds." and I totally wanted to find a gif of that and post it here. But alas, I couldn't find one.

Lol. I love that quote.

Damn. I am rarely defeated in my gif searching efforts, but I can't find it ANYWHERE.

Then someone needs to make it ASAP! Someone that doesn't have the computer skills of an 85 year old (aka me).

Billie is manga, Mike is a great dane, not sure about Tré, but this totally makes sense.

i had a Jason White fangirl moment this morning. i was squeeling like a little girl

Okay, I really need help here, can you explain what it is you love so much about Jason?!

his fluff. idk i like his everything. LOL but he's an excellent guitar player, if you havent, check out his pre-green day bands and his other bands, they are also amazing. i love his hair too. :lol:

His hair really appears to be cherub-esque.

it is

I know he's a good guitar player and yeah he has fluffy hair but he always looks like someone shoved barbed wire up his ass or something! Like his facial expressions are just 0/10. But, he has nice eyes I guess :P

if you heard him singing, he's a good singer too, and i've heard he's pretty funny and shy too. that's why i love his facial expressions, b/c they're so minimal.

Archived