The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Oh my, that edit it's awesome Flo!! :lol:

I wasn't like a big fangirl when i was younger, that's more from now. Maybe it's because i didn't have internet a few years ago so i couldn't see pictures and things like that :P

The only thing that i say when i was like 12, 13 years old is that Billie was my husband, i use to say that to my friends (obviously as a joke) :lol::blush:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was the most annoying fangirl ever from the age 12-16. :lol::mellow: and maybe a bit later too.... :sherlock: I was super sad when I found out that Beej was married. And I cried a lot because of that :blush:

LOOK! something from 2011 :lol:

mh7s.png

'____'

OMG

HAHAHA OMG FLO THAT PHOTO IS AMAZING.

i'm almost disappointed with myself for never photoshopping myself into a picture with billie :lol:

I never did that, but a friend made a draw of Billie and me :ninja: i really love it :lol:

Oh my, that edit it's awesome Flo!! :lol:

The only thing that i say when i was like 12, 13 years old is that Billie was my husband, i use to say that to my friends (obviously as a joke) :lol::blush:

:lol: thanks!

THIS. But I never called him "my husband" xD I have to admit whenever I talk with my mom or sister about BJA, I sometimes joke around with them and call him "sweetie" or "cutie" :lol: hahaha :blush:

i'm almost disappointed with myself for never photoshopping myself into a picture with billie :lol:

awww :(

:ninja: just last week a made two new photoshop manips like that.... THE WORLD HAS TO SEE THEM :lol:expect them to be posted in my art thread soon.. for shits and giggles

HAHAHA OMG FLO THAT PHOTO IS AMAZING.

why, thank you! :rose:

5fc82f40-6ff5-46b2-a1ec-9ce988308568_zps

That is fucking terrifying.

Wtf? What a terrible Billie AND Kurt Cobain

ummmm, i always call billie my main man..

but then again i call every male celebrity i like my main man...

hahaha

Omg, please don't make me start with nicknames for Billie, Mike and Tré, cause i would feel embarrased if i say it :lol::blush:

hahaha SAY IT.

man, this feels good to get all off my chest :P

all of my friends call billie my boy :lol: like, "oh i saw your boy on tv today"

.............................i like it :ninja:

and then, um, my mom was at my house one time while i was watching something about green day on tv and she told my son that bj was his future stepdad...so.... :whistle:

hahahaha!! excellent comment by your mum!

(btw, i totally didn't know you had a son!! HOW CUTE!)

Omg, please don't make me start with nicknames for Billie, Mike and Tré, cause i would feel embarrased if i say it :lol::blush:

Please go on and tell us the nicknames :mad: grrrr

:P

I bet they aren't that embarrassing... to call Billie "sexgod" or something like that...that would be slightly weird. :lol: haha

<--- "midgetito" in my location is a nickname for Billie btw :lol: hahaha in case someone was wondering.

hahaha SAY IT.

man, this feels good to get all off my chest :P

I know right? :woot: ALL HAIL FATIMA FOR STARTING THIS THREAD.

<--- "migetito" in my location is a nickname for Billie btw :lol: hahaha in case someone was wondering.

omg is it "midgetito" because he is small? (aka a midget)

omg is it "midgetito" because he is small? (aka a midget)

YES :lol: :lol: Kyle (beejeezee) came up with the name, actually.

I noticed the typo in my previous post and edited it :ninja::whistle

Please go on and tell us the nicknames :mad: grrrr

:P

I bet they aren't that embarrassing... to call Billie "sexgod" or something like that...that would be slightly weird. :lol: haha

<--- "migetito" in my location is a nickname for Billie btw :lol: hahaha in case someone was wondering.

Thank you! I was wondering about that :lol:

Fine, god i feel dumb :lol:

I call Billie "Gatito" wich it's like "kitty cat or little cat", ,my boy or my baby (this two are from the three of them actually), and Green eyes. :wub:

I call Tré "Mi gordo" wich it's like "fatty" but here, sometimes, we use that word for something cute :happy:

and Mike is "Mi guero", we call guero to someone who is really really blonde :lol:

so, there you go, now i feel embarrased, thank you! :lol::blush:

YES :lol: :lol: Kyle (beejeezee) came up with the name, actually.

I noticed the typo in my previous post and edited it :ninja::whistle

hahaha that is classic! i love it!

I call Billie "Gatito" wich it's like "kitty cat or little cat", ,my boy or my baby (this two are from the three of them actually), and Green eyes. :wub:

I call Tré "Mi gordo" wich it's like "fatty" but here, sometimes, we use that word for something cute :happy:

and Mike is "Mi guero", we call guero to someone who is really really blonde :lol:

awwwww they are cute nicknames! you have nothing to be embarrassed about :P

hahaha that is classic! i love it!

awwwww they are cute nicknames! you have nothing to be embarrassed about :P

Hahaha thanks! btw, i forgot to say that i call them "honey" or "sweetie" too :P

omg that's so cute! Gatito :wub: like a cute fluffy kitty.

DON'T QUOTE MY TYPO POST :angry

xD haha

Okay guys so here are just SOME of my posters. Keep in mind, it's not all Green Day but they're around a lot

Promo from Rock Band Green Day

P7250857_zps3ea7d478.jpg

Poster I bought from the tour

25529557-ea6b-4dbd-accf-dd902a3d55b4_zps

Uno promo Poster:

660d3b01-ff98-4b65-9a2f-54cf9ba4bb08_zps

My room:

P7250859_zpse6bc232f.jpg

More of my room:

P7250860_zps387e5453.jpg

Fangirl confession #39: whenever I hear that One Direction song "What Makes You Beautiful" I replace the words " You don't know, oh, oh, you don't know you're beautiful " with "You don't know, oh, oh, you don't know you're Billie Joe". It makes no sense.

BTW, my nickname for Billie is Jillie Boe cause I'm not creative.

Ok, so this are the pictures from my room (just the Green Day poters)! :happy:

I love all my posters :wub: ,that's why i love being in my room :lol:

btw, can you tell me if you can see the pictures please? :ninja:

That's so cool!! :woot:

my room used to look like that when I lived at my parents haha. My fiancé would never let me poster our bedroom like that...as much as I'd like to haha.

See, I just don't know how ok I'd be with that :lol:

same here i only heard a lot Oh Love last summer on radio but nothing else from the trilogy :( no one cares about them here actually

Kill The Dj played a lot on the radio last fall, but Musique Plus refused to show the video. I don't know what is the reason behind this decision, but I guess it's because there is violence near the end of the video and, as the song's title suggests, the song is about wishing someone's death. Canoe did mention Kill The Dj's video when it came out. As for the other singles, Musique Plus did show The Forgotten a lot of times, but I only heard the song one time on the radio. Musique Plus does have the videos for other singles, but they don't care about them. Maybe Claude Rajotte has something to do with Musique Plus' decision to not show more GD's videos. He totally hate the trilogy. I don't remember if it was when Dos or Tré came out, but he said we could dance a "rigodon" with GD's music.

Anyway, back on the topic: fangirls confessions!

I never really had any nicknames for the band myself, but my friend got in the habit of calling them "The Maybelline Men" cause they wear eyeliner. :lol:

I call Billie Midgetito, Burrito Man, Midget Man, Captain Tiny, Bill, Little Billie Burrito, Little Burrito Man, The Sex, Bbyz, Billie Babu, Billie Boy, Billie Baby, Mango-gina Man, Sexgod, hotfuck, Sexy Lion Man, Hobbit, Billiebo Baggins and uhm well a lot more. :mellow:

I call Billie Midgetito, Burrito Man, Midget Man, Captain Tiny, Bill, Little Billie Burrito, Little Burrito Man, The Sex, Bbyz, Billie Babu, Billie Boy, Billie Baby, Mango-gina Man, Sexgod, hotfuck, Sexy Lion Man, Hobbit, Billiebo Baggins and uhm well a lot more. :mellow:

hahaha mango-gina man! that just made my day :lol:

Archived