The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

ALL HAIL THE WEENIS BANNER

seriously though Flo you're A+ for doing this

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't have to give me credit for the banner :happy: just put it in your siggies and be proud fangirls :D

(random: I noticed that I accidentally set my imgur accout as public. The fangirl banner had almost 800 views

:mellow: sweet beejesus )

I accidentally clicked the first spoiler in your sig and got trapped in a sexalicious Matt double spoiler. :lol:

indeed :sherlock: *runs to finish banners*

Hell yeah. That was my plan all along :shifty:

Time for me to share some of the silly things I did back in the 90s. I drew Billie dressed as a Greek god. In a toga. With a torch. AND I SHOWED IT TO MY DAD. O_O

OMG, I would so like to see that drawing :runaround:

I wanted to wear my black shirt and red tie for choir show only because there is a guy in choir class who likes green day but i never talked to him cause i'm too shy.

But I didnt. This isnt a really fan girl but soo I'd say Tre in Nimrod era was really cute. Green hair and black nimrod tshirt: top. :P

I started proper fangirling again recently. I was clean for so long.

OH WELL :woot:

greenday11-adfa2b53176ca833dac97f3ff1f21

7bd3b_726935.jpg

Y U SO ATTRACTIVE?!?!

Everyday when I wake up, I watch at my posters and think: OMG they are so awesome :D

A part of my gigantic UNO poster with Billie fell yesterday and I said out loud "NOT BILLIE"S FACE!!!!!!!!"

EDIT: I put Billie's face back together last night :P

Everyday when I wake up, I watch at my posters and think: OMG they are so awesome :D

I know that feel :lol:

but the only thing is I have so many posters of so many different things in my room that when I'm changing or something I feel like I'm being watched :lol:

My room is ridiculous. Like, literally. I am 25 and have posters all over the damn place. I wish I was 16 so I could justify it a bit better :lol:

My room is ridiculous. Like, literally. I am 25 and have posters all over the damn place. I wish I was 16 so I could justify it a bit better :lol:

I don't think age has to do with it, my parents have posters in their room :)

I don't think age has to do with it, my parents have posters in their room :)

Really? That's cool! :)

Everyone I know is just like '....er, you have a lot of posters' when they come into my room :rolleyes:

Really? That's cool! :)

Everyone I know is just like '....er, you have a lot of posters' when they come into my room :rolleyes:

I hate that -_- lol

You don't need to feel ashamed! I'm about the same age as you and posters are in just about every single room of the house! That's why I love living on my own! :lol:

Yes. What Mara said. :happy: It doesn't matter if you're 14 or 55 :P room decoration ftw!

I only have 6 posters in my room because I have this ridiculous huge American Eulogy stencil painted on my wall. :P:mellow:

And because I'm scared that the posters on my wall would get all dusty and yellowed if I had them on my wall for years. I like to collect them in a folder instead :ga:

i've tidied my room a whole lot, hahaha. i used to have posters everywhere, but now i've just kept the massive ones and made them all neat :)

i should take a photo when i get home :o

YES EVERYONE. POST PICTURES OF YOUR WALLS.

i want to see how crazy you really all are. :ninja:

i'll take some when i get home from work later tonight :D

I hate that -_- lol

You don't need to feel ashamed! I'm about the same age as you and posters are in just about every single room of the house! That's why I love living on my own! :lol:

Yes. What Mara said. :happy: It doesn't matter if you're 14 or 55 :P room decoration ftw!

I only have 6 posters in my room because I have this ridiculous huge American Eulogy stencil painted on my wall. :P:mellow:

And because I'm scared that the posters on my wall would get all dusty and yellowed if I had them on my wall for years. I like to collect them in a folder instead :ga:

And this is why I love GDC :D:wub:

Moving out will be a huge deal...I mean, which posters come with me and where will they go?! It's like each one has its own sentimental worth :lol:

I'll take a photo of my room tomorrow :P

i've tidied my room a whole lot, hahaha. i used to have posters everywhere, but now i've just kept the massive ones and made them all neat :)

YAY :woot:

I have a good picture of my room somewhere. *tries to find it* :runaround:

....I can't take a picture right now because 1.) it's already 2:30am and the lighting isn't great and 2.) my room is a creative mess :lol: haha

I found a pic of the Billie Joe pictures/snippets/collage on my wall :woot:

most of them already fell off the wall because U SUCK BLU-TACK :mad:
rb6h.png

"property of Billie Joe Armstrong"^ :lol: omg

I seriously wanted to get that printed on a t-shirt. :mellow: right over my boobs.

= my fangirl confession of the day :lol:

Ugh I've been planning to reorganize mine but after that I will :)

They're mostly Green Day, of course.

LOL I know exactly how you feel. I'm almost 29, and every time I feel like I'm going a little too overboard with the fangirling, I think "Man, if I was a teenager this would be way more acceptable." But then I'm like "PSH! Own it!" haha.

Anyway, my husband and I just bought a house, and between the two of us we have a few Green Day posters, and we have a bunch of Rolling Stone magazine covers (of GD of course) that we are planning on framing and hanging up on the walls.

Age is just a number... Love for your favorite band is forever <3

Woooo poster photos

but I'll put them in a spoiler cause there's quite a few :lol:

This one's my personal fave cause I got it signed by Mike when I met him:

2ziuiz8.jpg

I've had this one for a few years, first GD poster I got, I think:

egjsx.jpg

A collage I made of photos from the show in Rochester (favourite one I've been to :D) :

m7fket.jpg

I ripped apart an old calendar, and voila:

2vbso53.jpg

Tour poster :happy:

15wdvrk.jpg

The thing that came with Cuatro, it's behind my door cause I couldn't find anywhere else unfortunately :lol:

2hnmgax.jpg

And these aren't Green Day related, but they deserve a mention because I love them.

if5w91.jpgjsf0g8.jpg

Yeah.

I actually have some others but they're like scenic photos of NYC and shit. :lol:

Such is my room.

I'm kinda running out of wall space.

Woooo poster photos

but I'll put them in a spoiler cause there's quite a few :lol:

This one's my personal fave cause I got it signed by Mike when I met him:

2ziuiz8.jpg

I've had this one for a few years, first GD poster I got, I think:

egjsx.jpg

A collage I made of photos from the show in Rochester (favourite one I've been to :D) :

m7fket.jpg

I ripped apart an old calendar, and voila:

2vbso53.jpg

Tour poster :happy:

15wdvrk.jpg

The thing that came with Cuatro, it's behind my door cause I couldn't find anywhere else unfortunately :lol:

2hnmgax.jpg

And these aren't Green Day related, but they deserve a mention because I love them.

if5w91.jpgjsf0g8.jpg

Yeah.

I actually have some others but they're like scenic photos of NYC and shit. :lol:

Such is my room.

I'm kinda running out of wall space.

i LOVE that first poster! also i did not realise that thing came with cuatro. i need to put that up too!!

Archived