The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

ok here's a confession, i used to plan to call my kid Billie.. well Billy.. but because of Billie..

I might still be ok with this idea :ninja:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing about naming a kid Billie/Mike/Tre or something, though, is that they're all reasonably common names so no one would get shit for doing it.

I mean, it's not you're naming your kid Legolas or something. :lol:

i used to write green day fan fictions. :ninja:

it was like my own mini movie starring me.

i used to write green day fan fictions. :ninja:

it was like my own mini movie starring me.

I wrote a fanfic too :lol: it was about Billie and some girl, and now that i think about i just laugh :lol:

But i really liked my story :ninja::P

I wrote a fanfic too :lol: it was about Billie and some girl, and now that i think about i just laugh :lol:

But i really liked my story :ninja::P

at least yours was about another girl!

mine used to be about me and billie.

i loved that story :(

hahaha.

hahaha.

It's ok, there's a lot of fanfics like that :happy: , but the people didn't like my ending :P

hahaha.

yeah....did that too haha

It's ok, there's a lot of fanfics like that :happy: , but the people didn't like my ending :P

i couldn't think of an ending for mine, so it just kept going and going. hahaha.

what was your ending? was it sad? :(

yeah....did that too haha

hahaha. i am not alone!!! :P

i couldn't think of an ending for mine, so it just kept going and going. hahaha.

what was your ending? was it sad? :(

hahaha. i am not alone!!! :P

Well everybody was hoping that Billie end up with the girl and lived happy forever but no, Billie leaves her so that way she can be happy, it was kinda sad, but i love it! :lol:

Is just that i was tired that almost every fanfic Billie and the girl got married, have kids and lived happy forever, sometimes that's bored for me :P

I used to write fanfics too :whistle (I was 12 or 13, bear with me!) and the stories were always about me & Billie Joe :mellow: if you know what I mean... sexual stories

:blush:

I used to write fanfics too :whistle (I was 12 or 13, bear with me!) and the stories were always about me & Billie Joe :mellow: if you know what I mean... sexual stories

:blush:

hahahaha flo, i actually laughed out loud. you crack me up.

who didn't make sexual stories about them and billie.

c'mon guys.

oh i used to do that with fanfics too, just using myself as the girl, hahaha. i was always really terrified someone was going to get on my computer and find them. i never finished any of them though, i started like four different ones thinking up different scenarios of how we met :rolleyes:

me too!!! hahaha that's the best part :P

I never wrote fanfic about Billie and me :( but that doesn't mean i don't think about him in that way :eyebrows:

:mellow:

we all know that you pretended to be that girl, don't lie ;):P

I never wrote fanfic about Billie and I or anything, but somehow my friends started jokingly shipping me with him after the whole "throwing a dart at a GD poster at the carnival and hitting Billie in the nuts" incident.

we all know that you pretended to be that girl, don't lie ;):P

Not really, i don't want to be a junkie :P:lol:

I'm on Facebook and i'm watching a profile from this girl "----- Armstrong" and she's saying that she's Billie's daughter and that Adie is her step mom :mellow: , wtf it's going on with this fans?! -_-

Or did i miss something? lol

Sorry, this maybe don't belong here, but i thought it was weird :ninja::lol:

crazy fans. they entertain me sometimes.

i like seeing the comments they post on the guy' instagram photos.

The other day i saw a coment, i don't know if it was a boy or a girl, it was a picture from Billie and the coment said "Omg Billie, i want you so bad, please fuck me" :mellow:

wtf is wrong with people.

if they close their accounts because of these comments i will be SO pissed.

The other day i saw a coment, i don't know if it was a boy or a girl, it was a picture from Billie and the coment said "Omg Billie, i want you so bad, please fuck me" :mellow:

that's so creppy. do those people even realize the guys obviously WON'T reply to them with that kind of comments. so much lack of respect for their 'idol' here.

that's so creppy. do those people even realize the guys obviously WON'T reply to them with that kind of comments. so much lack of respect for their 'idol' here.

Exactly! One think it's to joke with them, but this is really fucked up!

:mellow: oh WOW.

At least that person was polite and said "please"

:P

When I was 13 or so, we had this school game with my bff during lessons: you take piece of paper, agree on people who you want to include in a sexual story, and then you write a sentence, fold the paper so your friend can't see what you wrote, give a paper to your friend, she writes another sentence and folds the paper and so on. In the end you unfold the whole thing and read the story together dying of laughter. And yes, our stories usually included Billie Joe. And you can't even imagine (but well probably you can) how perverted and funny those stories usually turned out.

hahaha, that sounds kind of interesting. I remember my friends and I would do that MASH thing. We had WAY too much fun with those. I think at one point my "future" was to be married to Snoop Dogg, have an aweome *insert sarcasm there* job as a slut, 500 kids, and live in a portapotty. Of course there were a lot of times when it ended up being something that was totally reasonable and I would be more than happy with haha.

Archived