The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

haha the day i bought all the albums from 39sosh to 21stCB; the guy at the store probably thought i was crazy :lol:

and it ruined me for few weeks too.

hahaha I want to see HIS face! :D If some day I buy all this albums, I will scream, no matter what.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw.
I saw them in Bologna for the very first time (even if Trè went on stage in hjf for about 3 minutes)
I had a straaange feeling. Cannot explain
I was like "Oh gosh. They are real and they are here. Are we sure?!"
I didn't cry because I was too happy!
Was it just a dream? XD

When I finally can see them I'm gonna cry of happiness, no doubt about that.

I think it's completely obvious that I'm obsessed with this song but I love what Billie Joe does at 1:04.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaiShg-SaLM

It's just so passionate! When I finally get round to seeing Green Day, I want to see him do that. I will burst into bitter tears, because that line means so much to me. It's just :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: . No other band has written a song that touches me so deeply, OH MY GOD.

OK, time to put my emotions away now.

I used to go to bed everynight with my headphones conected to my stereo when I first got American Idiot 8 years ago, and fall asleep listening to that album :wub:

/>

I used to go to bed everynight with my headphones conected to my stereo when I first got American Idiot 8 years ago, and fall asleep listening to that album :wub:

Aww, when I first got American Idiot, I used to wait until my parents went to bed and then get up and put the record on in my personal stereo and listen to it for hours on repeat. It wasn't enough just listening in the day time.

I think it's completely obvious that I'm obsessed with this song but I love what Billie Joe does at 1:04.

It's just so passionate! When I finally get round to seeing Green Day, I want to see him do that. I will burst into bitter tears, because that line means so much to me. It's just :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: . No other band has written a song that touches me so deeply, OH MY GOD.

i love this live so much because i've never seen a bodyguard that cool and because Billie hit him with his guitar :lol:

Aw. In bologna there were 3/4 guys next to me who screamed that part and so I screamed

So amazing !

I distinctly remember the day they announced Irish dates for the 21st Century Breakdown tour in 2009. I was in college sitting at the computer and I saw it on the Idiot Club. I couldn't believe that they announced a Dublin date AND a Belfast date. I just remember getting up and announcing 'I have to go home.' There was literally no reason for me to leave, but I was just so fuckinge excited that I knew I wouldn't get any work done. I remember going out, getting into my car and dancing around so much. I'm sure passers by thought I was mentally derranged :lol:

That's exactly what I was like when I saw them in Belfast. It was the first time seeing them in nearly 5 years, and the first time seeing them in such an obsessive state :lol:
I remember even watching a video months beforehand when they played 21st Century Breakdown in San Jose, and I cried....I WASN'T EVEN THERE. I just knew it was all ahead of me and I remember saying 'I'm going to go fucking crazy when they do this in Belfast.' And when they did (particularly at 2:13 when shit goes down), it was just impossible to stay normal. I cried so hard. I just couldn't wait for the 'Heeeeeeey Hoooooooooo!' and screaming the 'Raised by the bastards of 1969' lyrics with that huge bang. It was one of the most surreal moments of my life. It sounds so dramatic but I just can't even explain how I felt. It was like a release of my entire affection for Green Day :lol:

oh my god I almost just had a fucking heart attack

Somebody made this fake twitter account of Billie Joe and made the whole thing look totally legit and they RT'd something I tweeted a few hours ago, and all the little notification says is "Billie Joe Armstrong retweeted you" with the icon so it legitimately looked like it was him and it wasn't and I almost died before I realized it was a fake.

jfc don't do those things I almost died :P

I hate how some people automatically assume you're a "fangirl"/ "fanboy" if you're a passionate fan of a band and defend them against haters. :dry: like: FUCK OFF.

- - - - - -

Confession: I made this gif and wanted to share the level of fangirly-ness with you:

(as seen in my signature)

mbjvk1.jpg

:lol: :lol: omg

I remember when they announced south american dates I never imagined they would visit Costa Rica because that's Central America. The morning they announced those dates, I checked greenday.com just to see which countries they would visit. My heart stopped when I saw Costa Rica in the list. I just stared at the computer screen, and just couldn't believe it. I immediately started making numbers and travel arrangements. I was at my aunt's house and I ran donwstairs and told them about the show. My uncle told me he would help me with whatever he could to help me go to the concert. I immediately started looking for a job and a way to make things happen. I also was very sick and had to schedule surgery, which really worried me because I didn't want that to stop me from going :P I still cannot believe it happened :wub:

American Idiot was the last album that I loved so much that I couldn't sleep a whole night through, because I needed to hear it. I would wake up in the middle of the night, because I had this crazy urge to listen to it, so I would listen to AI for hours. Go to sleep later, wake up again and listen to it from the moment I wake up til I got to school and during breaks too.

That was the reason why I finally got an mp3 player that had a rechargeable battery, because the amount of batteries I used up was INSANE. My dad was pissed because he had to buy new ones constantly and they're quiet expensive :lol:

I named my teddy bear Tré Bear. Does that count as fan girling? Probably does lol But my teddy's cute and Tré's cute so why the hell not? It's a good match. Also, back when I first got into Green Day (I was about 16) I used to save every pic of Tré that I found onto my laptop. Then my laptop died n I couldn't be bothered to start my collection again lol

I named my teddy bear Tré Bear. Does that count as fan girling? Probably does lol But my teddy's cute and Tré's cute so why the hell not? It's a good match. Also, back when I first got into Green Day (I was about 16) I used to save every pic of Tré that I found onto my laptop. Then my laptop died n I couldn't be bothered to start my collection again lol

Oh, that definitely counts! :lol: I follow a girl on YouTube who said in a video that she named her old phone Billie, which I thought was kinda adorable.

Who was actually picking him up? :lol:

I don't know :lol: some girl who got on stage

• 2 weeks later...

This needs resuscitating.

I don't know if any of you guys saw this. It was posted in the Random News thread:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=540228252705751

I don't know why, I just think he's looks so nice and tiny there and I love that he's clapping for the opening act. :wub:

Also, we should get banners.

I see someone one the forum who has the thumb up part as a avatar and I didn't find the video.

Thanks, he looks so cute! :wub:

My favourite thread! 8 of my web bookmarks are related to Green Day

Fangirl banners? :o:shifty:

What should the banners say? :ninja:

Fangirl banners? :o:shifty:

What should the banners say? :ninja:

Member of the Green Day Fangirls Association? IDK. :lol:

This needs resuscitating.

I don't know if any of you guys saw this. It was posted in the Random News thread:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=540228252705751

I don't know why, I just think he's looks so nice and tiny there and I love that he's clapping for the opening act. :wub:

Omg, i fangirl so much about this, he look sooo cute and the way he stand, ugh :wub:

And yes, i want a banner please!!! :ga:

Omg, i fangirl so much about this, he look sooo cute and the way he stand, ugh :wub:

I feel like I could just pick him up and put in my pocket or something, he's that small.

i love this live so much because i've never seen a bodyguard that cool and because Billie hit him with his guitar :lol:

Hahahah Yes!! That was one of my favourite things about the Irving Plaza show! :lol:

I like the idea of banners! I don't have any!! :(

Archived