• Created
  • Last Reply

Of course :runaround:

They're rarer than the fangirls, so the more the merrier :lol:

Lol, so i'm actually fanguy? :lol:

Lol, so i'm actually fanguy? :lol:

A fanboy, to be precise ;)

have you ever seen this? wtf :lol:

Also, has anyone noticed that the style of song is such that could actually be passed off as an early Green Day song? It has the right guitar sound.

My fanboy confessions (thanks musso.kn and Ana. for helping me out with fangirl name!)

1. When i woke up, i kiss my posters CD-s and calendars at least 20 times.

2. I makeout with my TV when there's Green Day song on.

3. When there's Green Day on newspaper, i wear gloves, to protect the "Holy Newspaper". All newspapers that Green Day has been in is now in mint condition (in my country)

4. I scream like crazy when i get something from Green Day.

5. The person that gave me the Green Day thing is kissed more than 50 times. (It can be grandma, grandpa, or...nah, whatever XD)

Wanna more confessions? :D

2. I makeout with my TV when there's Green Day song on.

How??? Like, what if there's other people in the room?

How??? Like, what if there's other people in the room?

I'm shameless :D

6. I jump so hard on bed that i break him when I listen Longview.

7. I'm kicking my amp so hard when i listen "Fuck Time"

8. Sometimes, I can scream Fuck Time out of my window.

9. I always insult someone with "oh, you dirty finger fucker"

Wanna more? :D

Is it consider a fangirl reaction when we feel guilty to stop playing a GD song? I work in a megastore. Last sunday, When I Come Around started playing on the radio in the store, but I needed to use the interphone to call one of my coworkers. I felt guilty to stop the song just to make my interphone call.

:lol:

Today I was looking at pictures of Billie and suddenly my mouse cursor turned into the hand cursor one and this happened:
tumblr_inline_mololo4OcJ1qz4rgp.gif

I squealed so hard when it happened :lol: :lol: *fangirl reaction* :ninja:

I love this thread. I want to keep it alive forever and ever and ever, until it brutally murders the souls of every asshole that thinks they're better than me just because they have a penis.

I love this thread. I want to keep it alive forever and ever and ever, until it brutally murders the souls of every asshole that thinks they're better than me just because they have a penis.

tumblr_ma5lefdOnG1qjl9un.gif

Well said!

This is the one place where I don't have to be ashamed about my massive love for Billie :happy:

Or for Matt Bellamy for that matter

This is the one place where I don't have to be ashamed about my massive love for Billie :happy:

Or for Matt Bellamy for that matter

My friend and I were talking about Billie and Matt Bellamy on the tube on the way to seeing Muse and we missed our stop :lol:

My friend and I were talking about Billie and Matt Bellamy on the tube on the way to seeing Muse and we missed our stop :lol:

:lol: I would probably miss my stop too :P When i saw that picture of them together I freaked out :lol:

I was like *_*

:lol: I would probably miss my stop too :P When i saw that picture of them together I freaked out :lol:

I was like *_*

I Love that photo too, it was my desktop background for a while

I Love that photo too, it was my desktop background for a while

It's my desktop background at work :ga: I love how they are the same size :wub:

I've hugged my pillow and pretended its Billie. We've all done it!

I feel bad but I get super distracted when Im on GDC my bf will be like telling me something and I'm like "yeah...uh huh" **staring at Billie Joe** he totally caught me and called me out for it yesterday lol.

i find Billie sexy. age doesn't matter, man that guy never ages. my clothing trend is based off of him though i hardly find any clothes similar to what he wears. ;p i save almost all pics of Billie from Tumblr, i even have Tumblr so i could get all the good pics. i know this sounds gay in so many different levels but i love him, he is forever my favorite rockstar. i've never seen them live and i still believe i can see them before they quit. i've thought of what i would say to them when i meet them in person, not to sound like a moron. i've also thought of what i would say when Billie asks me to come up and sing a song. yes i've something in mind i would say about Green Day. :P

Well, yesterday I bought my first Green Day physical album (I know, I am an horrible fannnnnnnnnn) But yeah, I was in the store screaming internally for a 2 entire minutes, that you could hear the sound in my throat... :lol:

Well, yesterday I bought my first Green Day physical album (I know, I am an horrible fannnnnnnnnn) But yeah, I was in the store screaming internally for a 2 entire minutes, that you could hear the sound in my throat... :lol:

Oh, you aren't the only one. You should hear DAT sound when you buy your first album (uno!)!

You should have seen me when I bought my ticket :runaround:

And I don't know what I'm going to to when my new ticket arrive

Oh you will, believe me. :) When I first saw them, it was at the soundcheck of the Lisbon concert in 2009... I got in there, I heard Billie singing before seeing them, I started crying immediately and it was this amazing feeling of "they are here, in front of me, they exist!" I cried so much :lol:

oh wow, that made me cry :')

which did you buy?

my first was 21st CB. i was doing the same like you! :'D

Yeah, why we can't scream and fuck them? :D The first time that I will buy a ticket I will SCREAM out loud.

¡UNO! is my first.

haha the day i bought all the albums from 39sosh to 21stCB; the guy at the store probably thought i was crazy :lol:

and it ruined me for few weeks too.

Archived