The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

for billie, this one :wub:

0flxDOl.jpg

i really like mike's x-kid tattoo too.

I really love the stars. This also somehow reminds me of how much I like the soccer tattoo, too.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So yeah, last night I was fangirling a lot while watching the livestream! :lol:

It's been a long time since I was that happy. :ga:

In terms of Billie's tats I think I'm gonna have to go with the photo strip too. I remember the first time I saw it I was like :woot: That's so cool!! :P

So yeah, last night I was fangirling a lot while watching the livestream! :lol:

It's been a long time since I was that happy. :ga:

me too! :woot: those streams/threads are the best thing that ever happenned to GDC. :runaround:

My favourite Billie Joe's tattoo is probably 'be silently drawn' and he definitely couldn't pick a better place for that one to get it tattooed. And Adeline skull is just too adorable.

First of all, thank you.

Second of all, morbid fascination is a powerful thing, isn't it?

Finally, what. The. Fuck. Like, it was kinda well written, so I kept reading. But man, it was messed up, not to mention totally unrealistic! I mean, he wouldn't go to a therapist for that kind of thing (his daughter would), he'd go straight to jail! I don't even...

I know that was soooo weird :P

And if we're talking about tattoos, my favorite from Billie is the photo strip," Be Silently drawn" and i love that he has tattooed the name of Adie :wub:

My favourite Billie Joe's tattoo is probably 'be silently drawn' and he definitely couldn't pick a better place for that one to get it tattooed. And Adeline skull is just too adorable.

guess what Be Silently Drawn is my favorite too :ninja: (see my username :lol: ) it comes from the quote; Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love by Rubi i think. really meaningful.

I like the butterfly tattoo and the star on Billie's wrist. The Adeline tattoo and Be Silently Drawn are also nice. :happy:

Sorry, I'm not a fan of tattoos. I respect the fact it is art, but I can't imagine, someday, we will see a generation of 80-90 years old people with tattoos on wrinkle skin. On another subject, now that the new Kerrang! magazines issues will have GD posters, I know that I will do my fangirl again. I will buy those two new issues just for the posters. I love too much having posters... By chance, Rock One magazine doesn't even exist anymore, because this magazine used to have a lot of GD posters inside.

Does someone know where I can buy Green Day posters? (I don't have Kerrang! and I would want to have a new one.) :D

Does someone know where I can buy Green Day posters? (I don't have Kerrang! and I would want to have a new one.) :D

Ebay's a good place. They have lots of different posters there, even some promo ones you can't get in stores. I guess try Amazon also :)

I remember my mom got me my first GD poster from Walmart :lol:

Cool thread :D

Sooo I had a little think and came to the conclusion i'm a huge fangirl :D :D And the more I think about it the more I realise it really is quite bad! Like I haven't done any creepy stuff but I do have a photo of billie on my laptop background and my phone, and in my phone contacts I changed my sister's name to Billie Joe after we've seen them at emirates together, so every time she texts me I get a tiny bit excited that it's from him lol :D Ok that last one is weird as fuck and probably creepy but I haven't got bored of it yet :))

Hell, I love the whole band and no way am I ashamed of it. I don't want to marry any of them :D but I'll admit to anyone I think they're hot!

And as for their music - no band has ever come close to them in terms of what their music means to me....and I wouldn't have got GD lyrics tattooed on just because the lead singer is pretty !!

I realized that I always was and still am a huge fangirl

During the American Idiot Era, I found Billie Joe so beautiful and had a lot of posters of him in my room

Now I'm still in love with him :D I have a picture of Billie Joe on my Laptop Desktop (made by myself ;) ) and on my IPhone Background

Know so many unimportant fact about him and about the whole band

I can't understand how people can't find him beautiful ;)

I also want to say, that the whole band is f***ing awesome, I love all of them

Always when I look at my posters, I say: OMFG I saw this amazing guys LIVE

The whole band have so much energy and fun on stage :wub: that makes me so happy

(I want to see them Live again, as soon as possible)

Cool thread :D

Sooo I had a little think and came to the conclusion i'm a huge fangirl :D :D And the more I think about it the more I realise it really is quite bad! Like I haven't done any creepy stuff but I do have a photo of billie on my laptop background and my phone, and in my phone contacts I changed my sister's name to Billie Joe after we've seen them at emirates together, so every time she texts me I get a tiny bit excited that it's from him lol :D Ok that last one is weird as fuck and probably creepy but I haven't got bored of it yet :))

Hell, I love the whole band and no way am I ashamed of it. I don't want to marry any of them :D but I'll admit to anyone I think they're hot!

And as for their music - no band has ever come close to them in terms of what their music means to me....and I wouldn't have got GD lyrics tattooed on just because the lead singer is pretty !!

Ooh, what are the lyrics you've tattooed?

Another confession from me: my friend, who also happens to love Green Day (but not as much as I do) always wrote in Christmas cards to me that "Billie Joe Armstrong is coming for you" I loved it; I thought it was such a nice touch and kept them all long past new year, but I was hopelessly embarrassed so I always hid them from my parents. My mum found one once and was like, "who's Billie Joe Armstrong". I didn't know how to explain, as silly as that sounds. :blush:

Defo noT the Oldest I'm 36 try to better that.x

38, winner!!!! :D

God, all the pics I have of Billie saved on my computer....sometimes I'll just spend part of my weekend looking for great Green Day pics just to save them :shifty:

I like to think that I was never a creepy fangirl, but I have to admit there was times when I was quite... fanatic.

I mean, I still am at times. Of course. (I'll admit it, I'm that person at the shows who shouts "I LOVE YOU" whenever one of the members walks over to the general area where I'm standing)

And I also have a ridiculous amount of photos saved on my computer that I occasionally go through and drool over. :lol:

But there was this one time (don't know how fangirly this is, but hey) that I was at a town carnival with my friends, and they had those poster booth things where you throw a dart at the poster you want and then you win it and yeah. So they had a Green Day one, and this was when I was like thirteen and was really... well, thirteen so I was like "OH MY GAWD I HAVE TO HAVE IT OMG" and I was all excited and I threw the dart and it hit Billie in the crotch.

And honestly, I actually kind of felt bad about it for a moment but then it was just hilarious and became this ongoing joke somehow.

have you ever seen this? wtf :lol:

That was so random and awesome! :lol: Plus, the dubbing was absolutely spot on.

Whatshername0303: You can buy the Uno,Dos, Tré poster in any HMV in the Province of Quebec. If I remember well when I bought mine, it cost me 5,99$ plus taxes. (And my friend humiliated me when I bought it. We were the only costumers in the store and she was saying «Billie! Billie! Billie!» non-stop with an annoying voice just to make fun of me. The two sellers were looking at us in a very weird way. Their face were like «Those girls are crazy!»)

Whatshername0303: You can buy the Uno,Dos, Tré poster in any HMV in the Province of Quebec. If I remember well when I bought mine, it cost me 5,99$ plus taxes. (And my friend humiliated me when I bought it. We were the only costumers in the store and she was saying «Billie! Billie! Billie!» non-stop with an annoying voice just to make fun of me. The two sellers were looking at us in a very weird way. Their face were like «Those girls are crazy!»)

Ah, thanks! When I'll go to a HMV, I'll buy it! :D

thanks for the info! i go to HMV only once a year since there are any when i am. :angry

gonna buy a lot of stuff next time i'm going :dance:

Ooh, what are the lyrics you've tattooed?

I'm destined for anything at all :-)

(without the smiley face :D)

Archived