The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Fuck yeah, grown up fangirls rock.gif

I didn't even know that emoticon existed. :o It's so awesome!

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't even know that emoticon existed. :o It's so awesome!

Sadly, not on GDC.

It totally should, though.

Fuck yeah, grown up fangirls rock.gif

I'm more like this: smilie_girl_252.gif andsmilie_girl_149.gif

I have no shame! :lol:

I like referring to all the members of Green Day as "my boys", as if I was their mother or something. Actually, I have maternal feelings towards them: I'm proud as hell when they receive commercial and critical success, I defend them to no end when they're unfairly criticised, and I feel personally hurt or let down when I don't like some of their songs or don't agree with something they choose to do! :D

I do the same thing, i always call them my boys or my babies :lol:

I also call them my boys!:lol: I feel the same way as all of you! When I leave in the morning for classes, I say "Bye boys!" to my poster of them and "Goodnight boys." before I go to sleep.:blush:

I also call them my boys! :lol: I feel the same way as all of you! When I leave in the morning for classes, I say "Bye boys!" to my poster of them and "Goodnight boys." before I go to sleep. :blush:

I do that too! Or i say, "i'm at home!" :lol:

I have a huge poster of UNO on my wall and when I'm walking home I can see it from outside sometimes :lol: Often, I'll go Hi Billie or Bye Billie to it :P

Once when my niece came over she looked at all the GD posters and kept pointing at Billie and I was like "She's got my tastes :D "

Holy smokes I am probably the oldest fan girl here and by far the worst! :D My cubicle at work is plastered with pictures, mostly of Billie Joe, I refer to him as my baby daddy, I have a personalized Stella Artois chalice that says Mrs. Armstrong. I squeak "boyfriend" whenever I hear them on the radio or see them on tv. I am a fangirl through and through and proud of it. Don't judge me. :)

Defo noT the Oldest I'm 36 try to better that.x

43!

Nope I'm billies age

43!

Nope I'm billies age

I was going to say y'all are freaks, but then I realised you're around his age so it's actually more 'acceptable' for any of you to be fangirls than us youngsters! :lol:

I listened to AI yesterday, was singing every word at the top of my lungs (awfully) and I started getting all emotional, and that's never happened, but I really liked it. American Idiot is one of their most emotional albums, I think. Next comes ¡Tre!. But that's just me. Anyway, it was really cool and I got more out of it this listen than most times in the past. Like, Billie was singing my soul in song form. Augh.

I was going to say y'all are freaks, but then I realised you're around his age so it's actually more 'acceptable' for any of you to be fangirls than us youngsters! :lol:

Absolutely! :lol: I'm only 21! I actually calculated it. Billie is 19 and half years and 12 days older than me. :P

He could be my father. :mellow: But he looks so young and he's so beautiful!:wub:

Absolutely! :lol: I'm only 21! I actually calculated it. Billie is 19 and half years and 12 days older than me. :P

I believe I'm four or five months younger Joey. Billie Joe is almost the same age as my mum. He old enough to be my father and that's just fucking weird. He could technically be yours, too, if you had a young dad. :P

^ I've seen people make incestuous jokes about being Billie Joe's daughter on a certain YouTube video and I couldn't for the life of me work out whether I was disgusted or slightly (like 0.00001%) in agreement.

I believe I'm four or five months younger Joey. Billie Joe is almost the same age as my mum. He old enough to be my father and that's just fucking weird. He could technically be yours, too, if you had a young dad. :P

Not mine! But maybe a younger brother.......hmmm....that's kind of sick too!

Not mine! But maybe a younger brother.......hmmm....that's kind of sick too!

But if you're close to his age, you don't need to associate a family relation with him. You can fantasise without all that! :P

Edit: WAIT A MINUTE. That sounded kind of fucked up. I didn't mean it, no...

^ I've seen people make incestuous jokes about being Billie Joe's daughter on a certain YouTube video and I couldn't for the life of me work out whether I was disgusted or slightly (like 0.00001%) in agreement.

Man, I've read so much creepy fanfiction, this seems like a normal thing too me :lol:

Although I don't have any kind of feelings like that for BJ.

Man, I've read so much creepy fanfiction, this seems like a normal thing too me :lol:

Although I don't have any kind of feelings like that for BJ.

I tend to stay away from all types of fanfiction. I don't know what pleasure you can get out writing/reading it.

Honestly, I don't even know what kind of connotations could surround some of the things I've said on this page. If anything sounded vaguely inclined towards incest, can I just take it back? Oh, God, I'm an idiot.

I tend to stay away from all types of fanfiction. I don't know what pleasure you can get out writing/reading it.

Honestly, I don't even know what kind of connotations could surround some of the things I've said on this page. If anything sounded vaguely inclined towards incest, can I just take it back? Oh, God, I'm an idiot.

I love fanfiction about fictional characters and TV Shows, because a lot of them have incredible plots and are often better than some books I read. But I never read real-life people fanfiction, that seems really creepy.

Like I read a Trillie fanfiction once... yeah :ninja: I'd like to wipe that out of my brain forever.

And don't worry :lol:

Like I read a Trillie fanfiction once... yeah :ninja: I'd like to wipe that out of my brain forever.

And don't worry :lol:

I've never understood what 'Trillie' is. Is it a character who's combination of Billie Joe and Tre? Or is it the two of them as a couple?

I've never understood what 'Trillie' is. Is it a character who's combination of Billie Joe and Tre? Or is it the two of them as a couple?

It's two of them as a couple. And god this is creepy as hell (my opinion)

It's the two of them as a couple, as in 'Brangelina' = Brad and Angelina. :lol:

Archived