The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

bit late but it's weird to me that people keep this place quiet, lol. my entire family knows about it, and my bf. i don't tell many friends but green day never really come up in conversation, soo..

i mean my entire family know cause when i joined i didn't have a laptop, so i used the family computer which obv everyone could see so yeah.. i was talking to my mum yesterday about my little sister being on a forum and she went, "well you were on GDC at 10 sooo you can't really talk" and i was like omg mum. funny though. i often talk to her about the debates etc.

/slightly off topic

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tre Cool just liked a picture of mine on Instagram = me loosing my shit.. That is all.

When I got into Green Day (I was 12) I didn't have good internet access so I almost didn't have anything to fangirl on :mad: So I bought teenage magazine Bravo every wednesday hoping to find there new poster or article of anything and I watched mtv hoping to see their video. I remember very clearly how once I almost cried because our local shop didn't have new Bravo issue on wednesday and there supposed to be something about Green Day. Good times :lol: Now we have internet and don't have such problems.

Now I often find myself reading the Revealed thread while I'm in the office. Thank god my monitor is faced to the window so boss can't sneak from my back and see it.

My god, I was the same with that damn Bravo. I would buy those magazines like crazy and other friends would cut out if they saw something in a magazine for me.

I even got into a physical fight because of that once. A little pic of Billie fell on the floor and some douche stepped on it and he was like 'ah ha look, I am stepping on that piece of shit'. So I got really mad, threw a water bottle in his face and started hitting him. When the teacher came I turned it around and said how he hit me for no reason and he got in real trouble.

Lord, I was crazy.

It's okay now, although I do fangirl sometimes still.

I think all the boys are hot, but Tre.... :wub:

pleaselinkmetothispictureineeditnow :ninja:

Here you go!:happy:

pNTTLIA.png

OH JESUS that's beautiful. New desktop fo sho :toocool:

This is what is currently my desktop!:lol:

I like this thread. :) Thanks for the picture, it'll be my desktop picture too!

This thread has introduced me to so many pretty pictures. :wub:

I cry every time I think of last Saturday, or any of the three times I've seen Green Day, they were all so perfect.

I don't know if this counts as fanboying :lol:, but I suppose it's something a bit irrational.

I cry every time I think of last Saturday, or any of the three times I've seen Green Day, they were all so perfect.

I don't know if this counts as fanboying :lol:, but I suppose it's something a bit irrational.

I think it counts! It's emotional, and fangirls/boys are full of feelings.

P.S. Fuck you for being at the Emirates gig. Those photos of the massive crowd literally broke my heart.

I think it counts! It's emotional, and fangirls/boys are full of feelings.

P.S. Fuck you for being at the Emirates gig. Those photos of the massive crowd literally broke my heart.

:lol:. It truly was amazing. They played Missing You for the first time. Whenever I hear that song now I just say to myself 'I'm Missing You Green Day!' and breakdown.

:lol:. It truly was amazing. They played Missing You for the first time. Whenever I hear that song now I just say to myself 'I'm Missing You Green Day!' and breakdown.

Oh, I know about Missing You! I - along with quite a few members of the forum - took over the London Emirates gig thread and scoured the internet for photo updates from the venue and set list hints from attendees. It just seemed like such a phenomenal, exciting concert, uhhhhh. I'm sorry. I can't contain my envy! :lol:

#crazybitchfangirl.

The thing is, I kind of make it out to my parents that I'm 100% about Green Day's music, and nothing else, even though of course in reality I am also 10% fan girl! :lol: So yeah, I'm shocked that my dad has clocked onto my celebrity crush, as it were.

I'm the same with Hayley Williams and Paramore but yea back on topic...I shouldn't even really be on this thread....

Oh, I know about Missing You! I - along with quite a few members of the forum - took over the London Emirates gig thread and scoured the internet for photo updates from the venue and set list hints from attendees. It just seemed like such a phenomenal, exciting concert, uhhhhh. I'm sorry. I can't contain my envy! :lol:

#crazybitchfangirl.

me too exactly kind of jealous of that show. i saw them back in April but the crowd wasn't as crazy as the Emirates :(

still i have no reason to complain because some fans can't even see them but holy shit i'd have liked to be in London last week :P

I'm the same with Hayley Williams and Paramore but yea back on topic...I shouldn't even really be on this thread....

Hayley Williams is bloody beautiful!

I do want to reiterate that if Green Day were a trio of butt ugly martians I'd still love them to death!

And there is NO good reason why you shouldn't be here! :P

I agree! I don't like it when he has a beard! :mad: It covers up his pretty face too much. :( A little stubble occasionally is okay, but I prefer totally clean shaven. :wub:

Yeah, I think Billie is one of those guys who look better without a beard. Or maybe it's just because that's how I'm used to see him? Yeah, that's probably it.

Oh I remember when I used to change the wallpaper of my lapdop like every week with a new GD pic! That was when I used to really follow the GD picture threads...

But my new laptop came with a wallpaper I really like so I never changed it (it's about 2 years old) :lol: But it's good 'cause now I don't need to worry about bringing the laptop to college and making presentations with it...

Hayley Williams is bloody beautiful!

I do want to reiterate that if Green Day were a trio of butt ugly martians I'd still love them to death!

And there is NO good reason why you shouldn't be here! :P

I looooove her but yeah haha I feel a bit out if place here seeing as its a fan girls (mainly) thread but ahh who cares...

Oh goodness guys, I found a fanfic I had written a whiiile back and wow. In the past when I've written them I kept them for awhile and then later on I would tear them up because I do not want anyone to see that. Let's just say I shredded the one I found today. It was totally Millie (I know it's Bike but I call it Millie) and just wow.

On the fanfic note I recalled a time in the eighth grade when my friend who was an MCR fan and I wrote a fanfic about Billie and Gerard (THIS WAS THE EIGHTH GRADE JUDGE ME). My mom forced us to show it to her and she said "I don't mind if you write stuff like that, just keep it straight."

Hence why I always shredded mine after awhile.

And another time with my other friend who was a Panic! at the Disco fan, we tried writing a fanfic about Billie and Brendon. It. Failed. We also drew a picture of them fighting. I drew Billie with the choice weapon of a giant stick of eyeliner and she drew Brendon with a chimney sweep (from their Ready To Go music video). Her drawing was better, but it was funny stuff.

I looooove her but yeah haha I feel a bit out if place here seeing as its a fan girls (mainly) thread but ahh who cares...

I think a guy can be "fangirl" or acts like a one...no? ;)

Exactly. If you want to be here, who cares :P

Hence why I always shredded mine after awhile.

And another time with my other friend who was a Panic! at the Disco fan, we tried writing a fanfic about Billie and Brendon. It. Failed. We also drew a picture of them fighting. I drew Billie with the choice weapon of a giant stick of eyeliner and she drew Brendon with a chimney sweep (from their Ready To Go music video). Her drawing was better, but it was funny stuff.

This is perfect! Stick of eyeliner for a weapon? That's hilarious. Were you, by the way, aware of what Brandon Flowers said about Bullet in a Bible at the time? It just makes it even funnier. :lol:

I am glad to say that have never written any fan fiction. I probably never will either! :ninja:

The closest things to fanfic are my dreams involving Green Day (mostly Billie) and I don't really have much control over what happens in those. :lol:

Speaking of weapons, there was one dream I had where Mike used his bass as a weapon to kill some sort of creature thing that busted out from inside of Billie's chest like in 'Alien'. :mellow:

i don't have any fangirls confession because i wasn't a die hard fan when i was younger. it's quite recent. but it's funny to read all of you :lol:

Exactly. If you want to be here, who cares :P

This is perfect! Stick of eyeliner for a weapon? That's hilarious. Were you, by the way, aware of what Brandon Flowers said about Bullet in a Bible at the time? It just makes it even funnier. :lol:

I know he made some snotty comment about Green Day, but I don't remember what. On my local radio station the night DJ was talking about how Brandon Flowers was picking on Green Day and she was upset about it because she luuurved Green Day. And I said in a really dark, creepy voice "...Brandon Flowers dies tonight"

I'm not kidding, I actually did say that. I didn't mean it, it was fully in jest, but I said it and that's all that counts.

And I said in a really dark, creepy voice "...Brandon Flowers dies tonight"

Clearly you were a legendary child. :D

Are you serious? Nothing wrong with being attracted to a good looking person, there's no crime in it whether they're a singer, actor, the boy next door, if you fancy someone you just do, its natural.

I am 41 and I fancy the pants off BJA, I don't care, I am fine with it, my partner is probably a little sick of hearing about him ha!

Do I like their music? Of course I fucking do and have done for about 18 years now. Do I care that part of the attraction is short stuff on the mic? Nope not one bit and neither should any of you.

He's hot, not our fault, its all his fault ;)

Enjoy girls seriously......Just don't cross the line.

Archived