The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Fanfiction was my shit about four years ago. Thinking about the memories about my fanfiction days are embarrasing. I was nine about the time. I would read ANY fanfiction that involved Green Day. I still remember my first fanfic reading on Quizilla. haha

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When i was in high school there was a guy in my classroom who look exactly like Billie, he just need green eyes and that will be it, he was so cute, i must confess i liked him a lot, he wasn't like my best friend, but we really had so much fun back in those days, even a few girls from the class told me the same.

He even likes Green Day, i'm not sure now. But one time i was listening BOBD on my cell phone and he start singing and i was like "omg, he's singing, it's like Billie Joe!!" Hahahaha it was so fun. Sometimes i miss him :wub:

Woah, you actually posted here! Yay! :D

Though, I must disagree. He looks better clean shaven; beards fatten his face up. Actually, he looks best with a little bit of stubble. It gives him that lovely just rolled out of bed look, and I like that. :P

i was gonna say sexy but i thought that would be too much :lol:

He looks better clean shaven; beards fatten his face up. Actually, he looks best with a little bit of stubble. It gives him that lovely just rolled out of bed look, and I like that. :P

I agree! I don't like it when he has a beard!:mad: It covers up his pretty face too much. :( A little stubble occasionally is okay, but I prefer totally clean shaven.:wub:

i was gonna say sexy but i thought that would be too much :lol:

Nahh, that's totally acceptable.

this thread should be rename The Billie Joe Fangirls' Confessions :lol:

It's true that we didn't have a lot of confessions about Tré and Mike. :lol:

Speaking about Billie's look alike, guy who was standing next to me while we were queuing for Green Day show last week was really similar to Billie. And ah, shame on me, my mum was the first one who noticed similarity. And unlike the other guys, he didn't wear black shirt with red tie :lol: he was just dressed normaly but his face, except the blue eyes, and especially a hair looked the same as Billie's. I was so tempted to actually touch his hair, haha.

My mum was creeper and while trying to 'take a photo of me' he actually photographed him. :shifty:

And yeah, he also had a scarf stuck in his back pocket, d'aww.

I was actually thinking about that earlier today. I don't think anyone's ignoring the other two (or indeed, Jason), it's just that Billie is generally considered the most attractive member of the group.

BUT, I know people who feel otherwise, so does anyone want to step forward and fangirl about their undying love for Mike/Tre/Jason?

My mum was creeper and while trying to 'take a photo of me' he actually photographed him. :shifty:

Your mother is a boss. :lol:

Speaking about Billie's look alike, guy who was standing next to me while we were queuing for Green Day show last week was really similar to Billie. And ah, shame on me, my mum was the first one who noticed similarity. And unlike the other guys, he didn't wear black shirt with red tie :lol: he was just dressed normaly but his face, except the blue eyes, and especially a hair looked the same as Billie's. I was so tempted to actually touch his hair, haha.

Did you talk to him?!:woot: You should've!:lol: Maybe he would have let you touch his hair.:shifty:

Also, do you have the picture your mom took? I want to see it.:ninja:

Oh! Can you post the picture? :lol:

HAHA I dated a guy who could have been Billie's twin. I basically was only interested in him originally because he looked like Billie (but then it turned out he was a lot of other great things as well, so I dated him for those reasons - mainly.) :D

yeah, I'll admit the same 9 years ago when we met I was like "omg that guy has the same hair as Billie.. must have"..my bf lhas been told he looks like Billie and I'm def. not complaining :) lol. He knows thats why I was interested. But alsoo because he's awesome :D

I named my first guitar billie.......................

lol I named mine "Red" and made it look like Blue, only I put "SM" (for Sarah Michelle) instead of BJ

:lol: I was thinking about saying something to him, but no way, I was too shy, damn.

Asdf I'm not sure about posting the picture, it was a Green Day show after all, haha what if he is on GDC. :runaround: But then again what chances are that he is visiting this thread. lol

I was actually thinking about that earlier today. I don't think anyone's ignoring the other two (or indeed, Jason), it's just that Billie is generally considered the most attractive member of the group.

BUT, I know people who feel otherwise, so does anyone want to step forward and fangirl about their undying love for Mike/Tre/Jason?

you're right but it's not only because he's the most attractive it's because he's the frontman too and the singer. it's the same thing with every bands :lol: Mike is sooooooo sweet and i need to meet him someday. (or get a reply on instagram :ninja: )

My background on my laptop right now!:wub:

25ibr40.png

So last night, my dad disconnected the internet at around midnight, while I was on GDC. I was a little bit annoyed, but I was tired so I went to bed.

My dad came upstairs to my room and said "you weren't in the middle of something, you?"

"Oh, no," I replied. I don't really want them knowing I'm on GDC at all, even though he knows I'm a massive Green Day fan"

"Sure? No nudes of Billie Joe Armstrong?"

:mellow::blush::mellow::blush: I don't even...

When I got into Green Day (I was 12) I didn't have good internet access so I almost didn't have anything to fangirl on :mad: So I bought teenage magazine Bravo every wednesday hoping to find there new poster or article of anything and I watched mtv hoping to see their video. I remember very clearly how once I almost cried because our local shop didn't have new Bravo issue on wednesday and there supposed to be something about Green Day. Good times :lol: Now we have internet and don't have such problems.

Now I often find myself reading the Revealed thread while I'm in the office. Thank god my monitor is faced to the window so boss can't sneak from my back and see it.

pleaselinkmetothispictureineeditnow :ninja:

I WILL AS SOON AS I GET HOME TODAY! :runaround:

So last night, my dad disconnected the internet at around midnight, while I was on GDC. I was a little bit annoyed, but I was tired so I went to bed.

My dad came upstairs to my room and said "you weren't in the middle of something, you?"

"Oh, no," I replied. I don't really want them knowing I'm on GDC at all, even though he knows I'm a massive Green Day fan"

"Sure? No nudes of Billie Joe Armstrong?"

:mellow::blush::mellow::blush: I don't even...

Hahahaha! This happens to me sometimes too!:lol: I'll be on my laptop and my mom will ask me what I'm doing (of course she knows I'm a total GD fangirl) and I'll say "nothing" or "none of your business" then she'll say "Oh, so you're looking at pictures of Billie Joe". :blush:

I WILL AS SOON AS I GET HOME TODAY! :runaround:

Hahahaha! This happens to me sometimes too!:lol: I'll be on my laptop and my mom will ask me what I'm doing (of course she knows I'm a total GD fangirl) and I'll say "nothing" or "none of your business" then she'll say "Oh, so you're looking at pictures of Billie Joe". :blush:

The thing is, I kind of make it out to my parents that I'm 100% about Green Day's music, and nothing else, even though of course in reality I am also 10% fan girl! :lol: So yeah, I'm shocked that my dad has clocked onto my celebrity crush, as it were.

Once when we were doing some sort of poem in class, we were supposed to have one line from a quote of some sort. So I used a line from BOBD :P

The thing is, I kind of make it out to my parents that I'm 100% about Green Day's music, and nothing else, even though of course in reality I am also 10% fan girl! :lol: So yeah, I'm shocked that my dad has clocked onto my celebrity crush, as it were.

Only 10% fangirl? :lol: Come one, you've got to be more than that!;)

Only 10% fangirl? :lol: Come one, you've got to be more than that!;)

What I mean is, 90% of the reason I love Green Day is that their music is awesome. The fact that Billie Joe and also Mike (never been a Tre fangirl) are nice looking only counts for a small part of the reason why I like them so much. But at the same time, I can't deny that that small part is very strong. Do you see what I mean? :lol:

What I mean is, 90% of the reason I love Green Day is that their music is awesome. The fact that Billie Joe and also Mike (never been a Tre fangirl) are nice looking only counts for a small part of the reason why I like them so much. But at the same time, I can't deny that that small part is very strong. Do you see what I mean? :lol:

Yeah, yeah I go what you meant. It just surprises me that your attraction to the Green Day boys isn't a larger percentage. Personally, I wouldn't even include my love of Billie in with why I love GD so much. My love for the band's music is totally different from my love for him. The music is why I love Green Day, not because Billie happens to be attractive. That's just a draw to him.

I don't know if I'm making any sense.:lol:

Yeah, yeah I go what you meant. It just surprises me that your attraction to the Green Day boys isn't a larger percentage. Personally, I wouldn't even include my love of Billie in with why I love GD so much. My love for the band's music is totally different from my love for him. The music is why I love Green Day, not because Billie happens to be attractive. That's just a draw to him.

Outside of this thread, and even more so outside of GDC, I really suppress my inner fangirl. As a result, I've got to used to focusing on their music etc. as much as possible, and keeping a tight hold of my emotions and attractions towards any of the members - most of the time. That's kind of why I created this thread: so I could totally let loose without worrying about some dickhead going "oh, great, another fangirl. I bet she's never heard of Kerplunk". So my fangirl percentage has been flourishing lately, because I've allowed it. We'll see how it progresses!

Outside of this thread, and even more so outside of GDC, I really suppress my inner fangirl. As a result, I've got to used to focusing on their music etc. as much as possible, and keeping a tight hold of my emotions and attractions towards any of the members - most of the time. That's kind of why I created this thread: so I could totally let loose without worrying about some dickhead going "oh, great, another fangirl. I bet she's never heard of Kerplunk". So my fangirl percentage has been flourishing lately, because I've allowed it. We'll see how it progresses!

That's great! :D No shame in being a fangirl if you really love and respect the band members and their music! :thumbsup: It's the crazy, ignorant stalker type you don't want to be, which obviously none of us are (I hope :ermm: ).

Archived