The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I am small and there was one time I got pushed around and it was by these two big guys. It was a day to remember concert and I have been waiting there before the doors open for 6 hours because I wanted to make sure I was at the front. I was at the barricade and the people I were with were all scattered behind me because I am the smallest of my friends. As soon as the ADTR came out everyone bum rushed the front which is UNDERFUCKINGSTANDABLE until these two guys that I noticed were behind me fucking pushed me and got right in front of me! My cousins boyfriend almost got into a fight with them and lets just say by the end of that show I was in front of them. But to the point; do you believe that??? I know everyone says that rock shows people are usually nice and will help you and stuff but some fucking fans show no mercy.

This so much. Your situation sounds like what I experience at shows. The worst part is I'm not even by the barricade. I'm just trying to keep a good spot in the middle where I can still see the band you know and people are like Fuck you, I want this spot! And It's like I was standing here the whole time. Don't be a dick. Out of all the shows I've been to only one guy who was in front of me turned around and said "Hey, can you see okay? My girlfriend is short so I know it's annoying. Just let me know and I'll try to move." I know everyone is trying to get a good spot, but please don't take mine and don't start jostling me if I'm not moshing.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billie Joe erased my misconceptions surrounding men who wear white socks with black shoes.

:lol:

Billie Joe erased my misconceptions surrounding men who wear white socks with black shoes.

:lol:

I loooooooooove Billie's socks. I don't know if that sounds weird, but I think his socks are so cool :wub:

I loooooooooove Billie's socks. I don't know if that sounds weird, but I think his socks are so cool :wub:

Not weird at all. He always has them on show so it's hard not to notice and appreciate them!

Not weird at all. He always has them on show so it's hard not to notice and appreciate them!

okay good :lol: Everytime I'm wearing low tops, I make a point to wear my funkiest socks and sometimes I think "Just like Billie! :ga: "

I am such a dork :ninja:

Haha I thought I was the only one who did this :lol:

:woot: I'm not alone!! :runaround:

:woot: I'm not alone!! :runaround:

No, you're not alone because I do this too when I were my low tops converse! :D

Me too, I have striped socks, zebra socks, checked socks etc and I love to wear them to work coz no one knows!

My confession is that I am the biggest billie fan here on the forum so screw you all

jk I love you guys.

But seriously.

okay good :lol: Everytime I'm wearing low tops, I make a point to wear my funkiest socks and sometimes I think "Just like Billie! :ga: "

I am such a dork :ninja:

Oh my god same here. Thanks to billie I don't have a single pair of white socks.

You can have him, ugh. I gave my heart to this guy anyway.

tumblr_mld5g8646e1s1xbe9o1_500.gif

sorry not sorry.

Sigh I don't blame you. Tennant's my second sweetheart.

:wub: Tennant fangirls 4 lyfe!

I dunno sometimes Billie's shortness and immaturity overwhelm me sometimes so that's when I need a Tennant break hahaha.

& we have the same b-day! Must be twinzies xoxo

Yeah sometimes you need Tennant's tallness. :))

What is Dr. Who's name?

------------------------------------------------------

Aren't socks usually covered by jeans and shoes anyway? Isn't it better to wear white socks for health reasons?

Great.. I am going to have to go study socks...

Too much studying.. not enough time to play... this is ridiculous.

I have got to stop being curious and get on with my day.

What is Dr. Who's name?

------------------------------------------------------

Aren't socks usually covered by jeans and shoes anyway? Isn't it better to wear white socks for health reasons?

Great.. I am going to have to go study socks...

Too much studying.. not enough time to play... this is ridiculous.

I have got to stop being curious and get on with my day.

Matt Smith is the most recent Dr.

Matt Smith... ugh. Of course it's hard for anyone to follow in David Tennant's foot steps, but still. ugh.

Personally, I like him. He's near even to Eccleston in my book, albeit for different reasons

Matt Smith is the most recent Dr.

No.. I mean the character's name.. not the name of the actor.

It was supposed to have been exposed recently in an episode.

No.. I mean the character's name.. not the name of the actor.

It was supposed to have been exposed recently in an episode.

1) No it wasn't. 2) And about the socks thing, I roll my pants up to show my socks.

Anyways There's a thread for Doctor Who. :lol:

Honestly, I'm kind of baffled about how many people find David Tennant attractive. I mean, he's not ugly, but in my opinion he's really not much of a looker either. :ermm:

Please don't attack me.

Anyway, back to Green Day fangirling. I'm planning on drawing Billie again soon and this time, for the first time, I'm going to do it in ink! I found some beautiful, high contrast photos of him to use that will look amazing! :wub: :wub: :wub:

It's time to share our favourite photos! :D

ME: Purple/blue hair + nose ring + upper arm tattoo + boxing attire + MOOBS = :wub::wub: :wub:

Billie-Joe-Armstrong-green-day-1195210_4

I want to discretely mention that I would love to play with his tits. I disgust myself.

Usually I HATE facial hair but ugh I love love love this picture of Billie :wub:

Also, this one. I loved his blonde hair and eyeliner.

and last, but certainly not least...

Spoilered because reasons and near-fatal levels of hotness.

The last picture is definitely the best one :)

The last picture is definitely the best one :)

No doubt about that. :wub:

I'm dreaming a lot about Billie lately...always as a good friend of mine.

There are countless looks that I ♥ to see Billie in, its probably easier to list the loos I don't care for, like the shaggy hair with blond patches at the sides that he rocked at the start of the 21stCB tour. and not digging the hair he's rocking now too much. I prefer it to be shorter. Lately I've become obsessed with how cute he looks in this video...i watch it daily :wub:

This is the photo that made me fall in love with Billie and Green Day

square.jpg

There are countless looks that I ♥ to see Billie in, its probably easier to list the loos I don't care for, like the shaggy hair with blond patches at the sides that he rocked at the start of the 21stCB tour. and not digging the hair he's rocking now too much. I prefer it to be shorter. Lately I've become obsessed with how cute he looks in this video...i watch it daily :wub:

Yep, although could do without the impromptu lip wax by electrical tape ! Sigh......... So lovely

Oh, that video... he's so cute! I like the false mustache. :lol:

Did I see a Québec flag at 1:35?

I want to share right now but I can't because I'm not at my computer which has all my favorite pictures!:(

In a few hours, okay?

Archived