The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Well, I just had my first "I met Billie Joe" dream last night.

[fangirling intensifies]

Seriously though, it was so real that I'm extremely depressed right now that I woke up. :cry:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those new pics guys.

ICANT EVEN CONTAIN MY FANGIRL JESUS FUCK HE LOOKS AMAZING.

HES 42 AND HE LITERALLY LOOKS MORE GORGEOUS THAN ANY MAN I HAVE SEEN UP TO THIS POINT

What new pics, omg I am missing something here?!?!

I think they're just talking about the screenshots from the video of ''Follow you around'' from These paper bullets..

Major fangirl moment because:

tumblr_n27nj3DIAW1r1yyhoo1_500.gif

:runaround::wub: *________*

Mixed feelings :cry::ga::wub: :wub: :wub::happy:

That gif just made my day !

He looks a bit different than usual though...

Only so long until he gets a haircut and looks like a little boy fresh from a trip to the hairdressers lol. But until then I'm enjoying his wild mane.

Oh my god he looks so fucking cute and shy. :wub: :wub:

I don't know how I'm going to feel when the Mane leaves again. :( but for now the Smexy Lion has returned! :woot:

Omg I remember the smexy lion thing! Also I think in the same thread some of you were trying to find his boners in concert photos :| u Billie fangirls are cray

He does look v cute there tho :lol:

Billie Joe is my favourite human being...just saying

He's literally my favorite person on the planet. Dead or alive. I love him more than Morgan Freeman, and I really love Morgan Freeman.

Omg I remember the smexy lion thing! Also I think in the same thread some of you were trying to find his boners in concert photos :| u Billie fangirls are cray

He does look v cute there tho :lol:

I'm still convinced it wasn't his zipper in most of those pics.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Mike replied to me on Instagram and I am FREAKING THE F*CK OUT ABOUT IT!! The worst part is, I saw it when I was eating lunch with my co-workers. You can only imagine that scene that I made. :runaround:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Mike replied to me on Instagram and I am FREAKING THE F*CK OUT ABOUT IT!! The worst part is, I saw it when I was eating lunch with my co-workers. You can only imagine that scene that I made. :runaround:

I'm imagining food flying everywhere.

What did you tell him and what was his reply ? I'm too lazy to read the comments.....

What did you tell him and what was his reply ? I'm too lazy to read the comments.....

Especially when there's a shit ton of just "I love you mike!" "When are you coming to *country no ones ever heard of*"

Screenshots, NOW! :D

Ok, I can't find my original comment to him for some reason, so I'll try and remember... It was on the picture that he posted of his wife lying in the bed in her underwear (lol).

ANYWAY his hashtag was "tomorrowmarksfiveyearsashusbandandwifeandtenyearasfriends" or something like that.

So I commented on the picture (which I really never do, so I don't know what made me do it today) something like "Happy Anniversary! I'm coming up on my two year wedding anniversary, and we've also been friends for ten years. In fact, the whole basis of our friendship was our common love of the same band. Can you guess what band it was? Hint - You're the bass player" or something. Like I said, I can't find the actual comment.

So then HE responded with this!! XsYTQur.jpg

I'm dropdead_hideous (Mara can vouch for me since she follows me haha)

I don't know, it's so silly but it totally made my day!

That's so fucking awesome! I would love a comment from Mike or Billie. Mostly Billie because it's so rare that he replies to fans.

Archived