The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Freaking out because I just drove past the trucks unloading the AI set at my local theatre, and then I was next to the cast's tour bus at a light on my way to work, fuckity HELLOOOOO AMERICAN IDIOT :wub::runaround::dance::ga::bunny::yay::woot:

Is this your first time seeing it? It's really great!! Have a blast!!

Thank you ladies, I'm already crying because of the feels (and a bit sad that there won't be anyone from my Idiot Family there to see it with me).

who are you going with?

Freaking out because I just drove past the trucks unloading the AI set at my local theatre, and then I was next to the cast's tour bus at a light on my way to work, fuckity HELLOOOOO AMERICAN IDIOT :wub::runaround::dance::ga::bunny::yay::woot:

Oh my god you lucky :cry: :cry: :cry:

Enjoy the show and tell us how it was !!

giphy.gif

I didnt know that was so big but it fits.

I went alone because none of my fellow GD fans live in my city, but it was AMAZING. I'm still crying and laughing and basically a huge bucket of feelings right now. You know that bit at the end where the cast is singing "Whatsername" and Whatsername opens her window and St. Jimmy comes out and stands there for a second? SHIVERS ALL OVER. And the opening is just fucking flawless, and I cried my eyes out during "Are We The Waiting" and I cried during "St. Jimmy," but also laughed because I love the character so much (even though he's evil idgaf). Anyway it was just perfect and I'm sure whoever sat next to me hated me for being so emotional but I have no fucks to give :D

YOU LUCKY LIL SHIT IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU RIGHT NOW :cry:

Did you guys see the pic GDA posted on Facebook of Billie with the motorcycle?? Omg he looks so freaking hot I can't take it!

I mean, come on...

BJHOT_zpsff4fb935.jpg

I know I kept flicking back to this ......

I went alone because none of my fellow GD fans live in my city, but it was AMAZING. I'm still crying and laughing and basically a huge bucket of feelings right now. You know that bit at the end where the cast is singing "Whatsername" and Whatsername opens her window and St. Jimmy comes out and stands there for a second? SHIVERS ALL OVER. And the opening is just fucking flawless, and I cried my eyes out during "Are We The Waiting" and I cried during "St. Jimmy," but also laughed because I love the character so much (even though he's evil idgaf). Anyway it was just perfect and I'm sure whoever sat next to me hated me for being so emotional but I have no fucks to give :D

Aw my gawd this is awesome !!!

The memories must be so good.. :)

I could almost feel this way when I watched Broadway idiot..

Oh ok, it's not the same but when it's it's all we have... :P

GDCers posts make me so happy sometimes omg I'm gonna :cry:

This is so cool for you to have seen the musical !! I doubt they'll come in Europe someday...

I never really understood, what exactly is going on during that song in the play? I thought they were looking up at the twin towers on 9/11 in that scene but I could be wrong.

When I saw the musical, I almost cry during WMUWSE...

I would like to see the musical again. It was awesome! :wub: I liked the guy who played Johnny. :lol:

BJHOT_zpsff4fb935.jpg

CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT HOW DAMN AMAZING HE LOOKS HOLY JESUS SHIT HE ISNT FORTY TWO I SWEAR TO GOD WOW. :wub: :WUB: :wub:

Look at this little shit. Ugh.

1962721_10152139744248961_200171681_n.jp

ALSO WHAT, A TUBBIES SHOW IN TEXAS IN MARCH?!?!?!! WHY AM I SO POOR?!??!

WHAT?? How did I not know about that??? Man, I wish they would tour and do little club shows. That would be so funnnnnnn!!!!

ALL THIS TALK OF AMERICAN IDIOT OMFG I MISS THAT SHOW SO MUCH, fangirl thought: what are my chances of running into green day when I go to the Bay Area in march? (lol I'm kidding I know those are like 1 in 300 million.) I just need to share that im fangirling over the fact I'm going to a Gilman show on the 21st. THE 924 GILMAN.

1962721_10152139744248961_200171681_n.jp

Fucking gorgeous bastard.

WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS WHY COULDNT IT BE ARIZONA

His hair is out of control! I like it. And looking forward to sexy Rev photos in a few weeks.

Why am I so poor and SCARED BY CROWDS AND FAR ?

Unfair.

This picture. :wub:

This picture. :wub:

Did I translate that custom title for you (I don't remember) or did you use Google translate? :o

*creeped out*

*sweats nervously*

My fangirling ended when I was half-way through high school. But I was really cool before because I wore Green Day band shirts all the time, and this was coincidentally the peak of my emo phase.

*sweats nervously*

My fangirling ended when I was half-way through high school. But I was really cool before because I wore Green Day band shirts all the time, and this was coincidentally the peak of my emo phase.

You have no idea what you could have started here :lol:

You have no idea what you could have started here :lol:

I feel like I needed this website in high school, omg.

Archived