The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Billie said they'll take a break and doing other things and then,when they'll be ready, they'll return to do Green Day stuff....

:confused:

:cry:

I kind of want them to take a break so they can enjoy their families and themselves, but at the same time I want to see them live again.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had this argument so many times with Ceadagh, but all I know is that the first time I ever saw the video (before I saw any fan interpretations, etc.) it seemed like he said his dad's name.

But you're right, it felt very strange, but later I just chalked it up to it being a difficult day and the fact that he'd obviously been drinking. If he really did say that it makes for a very awkwardly intimate sort of moment, for sure.

I've always heard "daddy" and probably will always hear it.

Billie said they'll take a break and doing other things and then,when they'll be ready, they'll return to do Green Day stuff....

:confused::cry:

Yes, I know.
They need some relax, they are humans, but I don't want to wait other 55765 years to see them live
It would be sad :ermm:

Yes, I know.

They need some relax, they are humans, but I don't want to wait other 55765 years to see them live

It would be sad :ermm:

But they really do need a break.

Did he really say a long break, or just a break? Because a break could be half an hour :) Fingers crossed lol

Did he really say a long break, or just a break? Because a break could be half an hour :) Fingers crossed lol

I'm hoping a long break, let them relax and let me rack up some cashfor the next tour. :P

I think till the next album..so at least 2years..but who knows.I hope the band will tell us about it soon

Confession time: I think Billie has some wonderful chubby cheeks. I wanna pinch them :D

Confession time: I think Billie has some wonderful chubby cheeks. I wanna pinch them :D

Ow yes. All is face is just too cute and I freaking love is double chin and silly smile. Makes me wanna hug him :happy:

I think the next album is gonna be a fucking wonder and it makes me so :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

already fangirling and living this excitment :P

It's gonna be a long waiting !

I need to take a leaf out of your book :D

Okay is it crazy that I'm already really nervous about being able to snag a copy of the new release?

Damn I wondered wich book you were talking about and googled heped a lot for the meanging of this expression :P

And when I mean the next album I mean THE album, with new songs etc.

And also for Demolicious, I'm very excited too and I hope I could finally get a copy of it, my very first album...

But they really do need a break.

Yes for sure!

I remember when the break news came out and everyone in my twitter timeline was just fucking crazy like "Green Day don't leave us"and I thought what they need to breathe

All the yes to this.

I also just want a time machine so I can travel back and relive the 21CBD tour over and over and over again.

Yes please! I literally got in to the band the same month they had a show here and I will never forgive myself for that.

Yes please! I literally got in to the band the same month they had a show here and I will never forgive myself for that.

The same happened for me during the American Idiot era :(

We have a new cd at work (we get a one with really random tracks on sent to us) and one of the Foreverly songs came on. I got really excited and started raving on at the guy I was working with about how much I love Billie Joe and how amazing his voice is... It took me a while to realise and I had to apologise for fangirling... Poor guy!

It probably is going to be a long break, anyone see the AJ tweet? I'm sure he exaggerated, and he's not necessarily a REALLY reliable source but a he does have connections to them and said australia was their "last shows for years", but we all know Green Day can't sit still for long. I'm not really sure what to expect next.

It probably is going to be a long break, anyone see the AJ tweet? I'm sure he exaggerated, and he's not necessarily a REALLY reliable source but a he does have connections to them and said australia was their "last shows for years", but we all know Green Day can't sit still for long. I'm not really sure what to expect next.

Think that particular tweet was at the start when fans were asking if they were doing sideshows - I think he meant no they won't be back in OZ for years - which is a true statement because it is usually 4 years between tours here.

Think that particular tweet was at the start when fans were asking if they were doing sideshows - I think he meant no they won't be back in OZ for years - which is a true statement because it is usually 4 years between tours here.

Oh ok i don't know the date of the tweet, you might be right, but I know it was in response to Liam asking if they were playing Dookie in full.

Did you guys see the pic GDA posted on Facebook of Billie with the motorcycle?? Omg he looks so freaking hot I can't take it!

I mean, come on...

BJHOT_zpsff4fb935.jpg

Freaking out because I just drove past the trucks unloading the AI set at my local theatre, and then I was next to the cast's tour bus at a light on my way to work, fuckity HELLOOOOO AMERICAN IDIOT :wub::runaround::dance::ga::bunny::yay::woot:

HAVE FUN :D

Archived