The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

If I can help you, get the 1/2 row.
In Locarno was so much better becase I was between Mike and Billie, I had enough air and I could breath
It's insane being in the middle of the moshing. Insane
I mean, moshing may be fun but I'm a girl and in Bologna there were a few guys taller and bigger than me. U kidding me

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am afraid of being trampled as at a corrida or a rave party.

During the opening band I was right in the middle, central. Near me there were 4/5 big guys (really big) who start moshing and jumping. I am small and after 5minutes I coudn't breath. So I started to jump and moved to another point,on the left, which was calm.

You can move,you are not stuck in a place...if you are not feeling well,you move.

Some people are asshole but others are great and can help you..

During the opening band I was right in the middle, central. Near me there were 4/5 big guys (really big) who start moshing and jumping. Im small and after 5minutes I coudn't breath. So I started to jump and moved to another point,on the left, which was calm.

You can move,you are not stuck in a place...if you are not feeling well,you move.

Such an orgaisation !

God, I have about 6 years to get ready..

If I ever go to another Green Day concert I will make sure I get on the barricade. It's so much better. A little life raft to hang on to and you can breathe!

Fortunately you can move away if in that place you feel awful.

The guys in Bologna were assholes but for ex. in Locarno there was an English girl next to me and we helped each other during moshing a girl who was only taking photo

Like "Stay behind us" :lol:

If I ever go to another Green Day concert I will make sure I get on the barricade. It's so much better. A little life raft to hang on to and you can breathe!

It's sooooo much better.

It's quite relaxing breathing normally.

And also, touching the barricade. I mean. Awesome

yes that is the best thing. At least you have air lol. Being in the middle is insane

Being in the middle is insane but I had to tell you that I arrived at 4:30 pm that day
When I got to the barricade I did + 10 hours of queueing since morning so I had to have that spot!

In Poland I was sleeping at the ground in front of arena to get the barrier. I think it's kind of fangirl's behavior :lol:

The guys in Bologna were assholes but for ex. in Locarno there was an English girl next to me and we helped each other during moshing a girl who was only taking photo

It's sooooo much better.

It's quite relaxing breathing normally.

And also, touching the barricade. I mean. Awesome

yes that is the best thing. At least you have air lol. Being in the middle is insane

This is why I showed up at the venue so fucking early, needed that barricade. :lol:

But, I think it would be like a double panic attack: the fear of people, AND the fear of.... Green Day, haha !

Glad to read I'm not the only one. *fingers crossed I get to attend a GD concert one day*

But, I think it would be like a double panic attack: the fear of people, AND the fear of.... Green Day, haha ! It's stupid but being in front of them makes me sweat just thinking about it.

When I saw them the first time I was like :mellow: are-they-real ahahah

When I saw them the first time I was like :mellow: are-they-real ahahah

I'd die if I was in front of them. Really. Like, omg, it's impossible.

Ah....

And you never did that to me, though I had a camera, too, because you're awesome and you know all the photos and video from me go up for people on here. :):wub:

Seriously, I wish we both were tiny wee, so I could've let you stand next to me...but this way, it was impossible. :(

I'd die if I was in front of them. Really. Like, omg, it's impossible.

Ah....

I was concious only the second time because in Bologna all was so confusing like having Billie Joe in front of me

In Locarno I knew what was going to happen

And you never did that to me, though I had a camera, too, because you're awesome and you know all the photos and video from me go up for people on here. :):wub:

Seriously, I wish we both were tiny wee, so I could've let you stand next to me...but this way, it was impossible. :(

No, that girl was ONLY taking photos, she didn't sing a word and she pretended to go on the first row.

I had a camera too, I took 2-3 photos but then I realised I was in front row so I decided to put the camera in my bag.

I'm not tell you you didn't have to take photo but that girl was just irritating.

She didn't sing to the whole concert, just screaming. Like go home, it's late for you

I HAVE TO LOSE WEIGHT, PROMISE AHAHAHA

We will both lose some weight, gain some muscle and then, if they DARE kick us out...we hit them with our BUTTS. :D THE SECRET WEAPON OF MEDITERRANEAN GIRLS. :D

BTW, this isn't the most flattering photo in the world, but one can see he's having fun and loving everybody and everything.

988602_613622452039864_1350182479_n.jpg

Jeff Matika replied to me on twitter and omg I love that man

Jeff is the best. I was going back through my tweets to him last night and I really need to start tweeting him again.

kQkJNK4.png

lqORCoe.png

H78kjXS.png

JZGHOph.png

Jeff is the best. I was going back through my tweets to him last night and I really need to start tweeting him again.

kQkJNK4.png

lqORCoe.png

H78kjXS.png

JZGHOph.png

Your questions :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love him :happy:

BTW, this isn't the most flattering photo in the world, but one can see he's having fun and loving everybody and everything.

988602_613622452039864_1350182479_n.jpg

Yes, it's like his smile is saying ''I love you all people''... I love seeing him like that and always enjoy this kind of photo. This silly smile :wub:

Just watched the Good Riddance video from Sydney and I am still crying.

Too many memories. I miss them so much :cry:

Thats the perfect song as a last song of a show..brutal love is great too..but Good Riddance is just something too emotional. every show should end with that song IMO.

Just watched the Good Riddance video from Sydney and I am still crying.

Too many memories. I miss them so much :cry:

Thats the perfect song as a last song of a show..brutal love is great too..but Good Riddance is just something too emotional. every show should end with that song IMO.

Yes. The end of a concert must be sooooo heartbreaking, right ? :cry: Especially if it ends with Good Riddance or Brutal Love !

Archived