The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you guys know that Green Day buys those water bottles for you! They aren't provided by the venue, they're provided by the band.

Yet more reasons to love GD :)

Is this true? How sweet of them! hahah

Your friends rule ! I wonder what was bj-mike-tre's reaction...

I really hope they saw it, the venue didn't allow any posters so one of the crew guys took it from them.

My confession is that I *should* be fangirling over all of the pictures and videos from Australia (especially because I don't think Billie has ever looked better), but I'm not. I just watched the video Green Day posted on IG of them performing Stuck With Me last night, and I died a little inside. I don't want them to come back from Australia and then take a break, I want them to come back and go on tour again!! I know it's selfish, and they deserve a break, but... *sigh*

My confession is that I *should* be fangirling over all of the pictures and videos from Australia (especially because I don't think Billie has ever looked better), but I'm not. I just watched the video Green Day posted on IG of them performing Stuck With Me last night, and I died a little inside. I don't want them to come back from Australia and then take a break, I want them to come back and go on tour again!! I know it's selfish, and they deserve a break, but... *sigh*

I know that feel,sis.

....me too....

OHMYGOD GREEN DAY IS BACK!!!!!!! :wub:

I feel all warm and fuzzy and happy inside. :wub: I'm so happy they still have the same energy. :wub: :wub: :wb:

I'm so happy they did this surprise show (even though I couldn't be there). It shows the passion is still there! I understand that touring is really hard - hell, it was rough on me just to follow them for a week. Can't imagine being the ones onstage putting on a show night after night after night. I was afraid they were burned out, but the surprise show makes me happy and makes me feel better.

Absolutely <3

So the bandana, I need to know if he is wearing that thing on stage. This is a life or death situation. :P

So the bandana, I need to know if he is wearing that thing on stage. This is a life or death situation. :P

Didn't he used to carry one in his back pocket? Now he's wearing it on his head :lol:

Didn't he used to carry one in his back pocket? Now he's wearing it on his head :lol:

He needs to put in back in the pocket so I have a better reason to check out his bum. :P

He needs to put in back in the pocket so I have a better reason to check out his bum. :P

No reason needed to check it out :P

He used to have the most glorious back pocket decorations of all time.

Seriously, I NEED a shopping trip with that man.

I'd like a shopping trip with his credit card!

Amen!

I'd like a shopping trip with his credit card!

Amen! :P. If I had fashion sense that is. That man could come out of Goodwill looking better than me on my best days.

I'd like having friends who listen to green day uhm in my school
It would be awesome talking about them to someone

I'd like having friends who listen to green day uhm in my school

It would be awesome talking about them to someone

I have no friends, only a best friend who is not really interested by Green Day... that's why I came here on GDC, to talk with real fans !!

Oh man, it's been too long since I've posted here. But when I was looking through videos to make a b-day post for Billie, I was shuddering and squealing with how adorable he is. He's just...I don't even have words!!!! :wub:

I have no friends, only a best friend who is not really interested by Green Day... that's why I came here on GDC, to talk with real fans !!

I understand you, really.

I used to go to a psycologist

That bitch said to my parents to not take me seeing Green Day in 2009, stupid bitch

and she told me to try to make new friendship because the virtual one are not "true"

But... as you said, I have no friends here where I leave.

I just wake up one morning in GDC'ers town

I understand you, really.

I used to go to a psycologist

That bitch said to my parents to not take me seeing Green Day in 2009, stupid bitch

and she told me to try to make new friendship because the virtual one are not "true"

But... as you said, I have no friends here where I leave.

I just wake up one morning in GDC'ers town

20.35.gif

... It's hard not to have friends, uh ?

For me, and I guess for you too, ''virtual'' friends are all I have. I have a best friend but that's all and sometimes she doesn't understand how I love Green Day, that I'm not just a groupie.

I prefer to spend my time there than on Facebook or other shit called ''social network'' :P

Can you explain what went on with your psychologist ? What did she say ?? I don't understand...

In my new school there are a few guys who are green day fan but I'm afraid to talk with them like "Ehy I like Green Day too!"

I went to the psycologist in 2009, when Green Day had 3 gig here, because of school problem and also because I had no friends, and

I say I had really no friends. Now I'm just saying I haven't "green day" friends (near me)

I had to go to Milan to see Green Day, I was going to buy the tickets but, I still remember that shitty day, when my parents told me

"She told us it's better stay home, because for you" I didn't get good mark, I failed at school but what was the point :fuckyou:

Basically, you go to the psycologist for feeling BETTER not worse

Archived