The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Please tell me you didn't push people who were already on the barricade out of the way :ermm:

I didn't, the girl in front of me left her spot when they were throwing t-shirts... my luck :)

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His hand was warm :P

Also the poem in your signature is killing me.

oh my god it must have been so :ga::wub::cry: I can almost feel it <3 Hey.... I always wondered something, I love to smell people's body odour so.... did he smell good ???

(The thing about pants or Victor Hugo ? :lol:)

There's a girl on here who had a more intense Billie-sniffing experience than I did, but she hasn't posted in ages.... anyway, it was mainly sweat because he was half-way through a concert!!

And it's the thing about the pants :P

You're still lucky to have been actually touched! :) I'd like to sniff him so bad (it's a quite strange sentence...).

I imagine my meeting with him and Mike and Tré and it seems so true in my head, I could almost cry, haha (and so this is a fangirl confession ! :P). I'd like this meeting to be special, i remember some people who had a special talk... Something kind, a nice comment... I remember on a french forum about Green Day, a member's friend has recovered (doubt this word is correct..) BJ lost in Paris ! It must have been so special...; but I guess it's the dream of every fan !

As for the poem, it's from

Please tell me you didn't push people who were already on the barricade out of the way :ermm:

People who do that deserve to be burned at the stake.

...Maybe a little harsh, but seriously, fuck those people.

It's a funny thing, but my elbow makes firm contact with their faces when that happens. It's a reflex! I can't help it!

Did I ever tell you guys the story of the asshat dude at my concert, who was jumping up on the barrier and down screaming "BILLIE I WANNA FUCK YOU!" like a complete idiot and literally falling all over me and shoving me out of the way whenever Billie came by? I literally was poised to punch him in the back of the head, but then my friends stopped me because they were afraid I'd get kicked out since security was right in front of us.

He shoved his way up front, through a crowd of small girls like me, and was a complete dick. And he only knew American Idiot songs. He basically yawned and looked bored after everything else. :dry:

What an asshole. I would have grabbed him by the balls and squeezed till he cried.

Someone tried doing that to my fiancé at an Alkaline Trio/New Found Glory concert, except we got our barrier spots fair and square! She was just pissed because he's so tall! I've never seen him look so confused before. :lol:

Did I ever tell you guys the story of the asshat dude at my concert, who was jumping up on the barrier and down screaming "BILLIE I WANNA FUCK YOU!" like a complete idiot and literally falling all over me and shoving me out of the way whenever Billie came by? I literally was poised to punch him in the back of the head, but then my friends stopped me because they were afraid I'd get kicked out since security was right in front of us.

He shoved his way up front, through a crowd of small girls like me, and was a complete dick. And he only knew American Idiot songs. He basically yawned and looked bored after everything else. :dry:

My god, what an asshole.

My god, what an asshole.

Also worth noting that I was basically in tears because I had waited 9 1/2 hours for that spot and it was my first show and I was so scared he was going to push me off the spot and I was going to get trampled or pushed back into the crowd. It was only 2-3 songs in, and he was still riled up like an idiot about songs like Know Your Enemy. He calmed down, like I said, after he got bored. But if he would've just not been a jackass for 2 minutes he would have noticed that NO ONE AROUND HIM WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS SPOT. It was so dumb.

So I had him being a dick and then this girl was behind my fiancé shoving her elbows into his back, trying to get him to pass out. She succeeded with two girls next to me, they had to get pulled out of the pit, which is how dumbass got so close to me. Meanwhile, the rest of the people who we were with had NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER with anyone around them. :rolleyes:

It did ruin the first few songs of the show for me, and in hindsight, I should have just ignored him. But it was really scary as my first real pit experience.

Also worth noting that I was basically in tears because I had waited 9 1/2 hours for that spot and it was my first show and I was so scared he was going to push me off the spot and I was going to get trampled or pushed back into the crowd. It was only 2-3 songs in, and he was still riled up like an idiot about songs like Know Your Enemy. He calmed down, like I said, after he got bored. But if he would've just not been a jackass for 2 minutes he would have noticed that NO ONE AROUND HIM WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS SPOT. It was so dumb.

So I had him being a dick and then this girl was behind my fiancé shoving her elbows into his back, trying to get him to pass out. She succeeded with two girls next to me, they had to get pulled out of the pit, which is how dumbass got so close to me. Meanwhile, the rest of the people who we were with had NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER with anyone around them. :rolleyes:

It did ruin the first few songs of the show for me, and in hindsight, I should have just ignored him. But it was really scary as my first real pit experience.

Ho, I hope it didn't ruin the show... I mean your pleasure to be there... what was security doing tho ?

And this post actually scares me more than I was already, plus I'm kind of agoraphobic so I'm not going to go to a Green Day show before years !

People are such goddam assholes in the pit. It's like, relax, enjoy the fact that you're standing in the presence of Green Day, and just chill out! It's not worth it to make enemies of everyone around you just to get two inches closer to the possibility of having Billie's sweat fall on your head. Billie isn't going to remember you, but if you go to a lot of shows, chances are you ARE going to run into someone you were an asshole to again. And they will remember you. And then shit will just be awkward.

This. If your in front of your IDOLS, what's the point of ruining and making yourself ashamed ? There are some strange people...

I just don't get it. But after all, if this man knew only American Idiot and Know your Enemy, I don't think it's a real huge, huge, fan..

Don't let this stop you from going to a show! If you can't handle being barricade, you can still get a really good view of the stage and awesome experience further back in the pit, or in the stands as well :)

Where exacrtly are the pit and the stands ? I never, never went to a show, not even a gig or smthing like that.... is that far from the stage ?

Ho, I hope it didn't ruin the show... I mean your pleasure to be there... what was security doing tho ?

And this post actually scares me more than I was already, plus I'm kind of agoraphobic so I'm not going to go to a Green Day show before years !

Don't let this keep you from going to a show! :) Like I said, no one else we were with had problems. I think the two who gave us problems came together. The guy was a drunken asshat, the girl was just trying to get video for YouTube (and the video she uploaded is good, but c'mon, enjoy the fact you're there... don't waste it recording). But overall, the pit really wasn't bad.

Actually, the Alkaline Trio/New Found Glory show I went to in November was MUCH worse. Small venue, so that probably played a factor, but someone actually got kicked out there for punching someone in the face and giving them a bloody nose/lip.

This. If your in front of your IDOLS, what's the point of ruining and making yourself ashamed ? There are some strange people...

I just don't get it. But after all, if this man knew only American Idiot and Know your Enemy, I don't think it's a real huge, huge, fan..

Like I said, I'm pretty sure alcohol played a factor too, which is why I never drink at shows. I don't want to be that person. Plus, you'd have to pee every 5 minutes!

What a dick! :dry::mad: Sorry to hear about that, Alissa!

There was a dude like that at one of the GD shows I've been to as well, except he was standing behind me and pushing & punching me all the time :angry

Like I said, I'm pretty sure alcohol played a factor too, which is why I never drink at shows. I don't want to be that person. Plus, you'd have to pee every 5 minutes!

Yes it would be a huge organisation if I'd go to a Green Day concert. Ammunition, provisions etc and of course, as you said, no alcohol, peeing is a real problem for me (hem hem).

Also, i like to talk about it as if I was close to go to a concert...

The pit is the area directly in front of the stage, it's usually called General Admission when you purchase tickets because there are no seats, everyone just stands up and dances, etc. There are no assigned spots either, so f you want to be front row, you need to have pit tickets and get there early so that you have the best chance of running up to the front when the doors open.

The stands or seating is just like bleachers at a stadium. There are seats so you can sit down, and you can arrive whenever, your ticket guarantees you your spot. The downside is that you are farther away from the band and can't move closer.

This scares me, looks like a plan of attack !

I guess the tickets for the pit are sold at an incredible speed...

Also I've never had a problem with needing to pee at a concert. At one show I went to I was pounding Gatorade all day long because I was feeling sick but once the concert started I didn't need to pee because I sweated so much :P

Haha :D I think it would be the same for me...

I think I'd feel more self to go with some GDCers but I have to find them ! I guess I have the time for it...

There are loads of GDC'ers in Europe! Next time GD does a tour, you'll be sure to find them in the tour threads that get made and then be able to meet up with them at the show :)

Yes :)

This made me ridiculously excited idk why.

At Locarno gig I met some GDC'ers and it was awesome! :lol:
When I was in Locarno I was afraid to leave my seat from the queue because I had to pee ops
Btw we stayed there too long and I had to stand up, go in the shade etc
I went to a gardening mall with a couple of friend because staying + 10 hours under the sun was insane!! (and it was julu and i had period)

peeing is a real problem for me (hem hem).

There are usually toilets near the venue :) if you go to the show with a friend, parent... etc (or whoever you like to go to a show with), they can save you a spot in line while you go peeing. :P

Those people make me sick.

When I was in Locarno I was afraid to leave my seat from the queue because I had to pee ops

I went to a gardening mall with a couple of friend because staying + 10 hours under the sun was insane!! (and it was julu and i had periods)

I barely drank at all during the day because I didn't want to have to pee. :lol:

I barely drank at all during the day because I didn't want to have to pee. :lol:

I do this even at school :lol:

And in Locarno after all that time my water bottles went so hot so I couldn't drink 'em

Ahh the hard green day fan's life

Ooohh all of these confessions about the shows and the band just landed in Australia make me think how I miss those times and those feelings like oh-my-god-I-am-gonna-watch-them. I want another show :(

When do you guys think they will do another tour?

My guess is around 2015 / 2016...

I went to a gardening mall with a couple of friend because staying + 10 hours under the sun was insane!! (and it was julu and i had periods)

I had no idea you had your period. You did seem a bit absent-minded and tired, but I thought you were tired. My friends and I were taking turns to pee at the large multi-storey store close to the left side of the stage.

And the next day, while waiting for the time my train was scheduled for, I was walking round the town centre and I got in the middle of Depeche Mode's light and sound check. Then I went to see their fans at the gate....

...there was no gate, just 7-8 people queuing up in a very civilised manner. Says a lot about us, Idiots. :P

Ooohh all of these confessions about the shows and the band just landed in Australia make me think how I miss those times and those feelings like oh-my-god-I-am-gonna-watch-them. I want another show :(

Exactly!

Green Day show for me is like drug - I want more and more after first time :lol:

i had a hard time during green day concert because i was sooooo thirsty and you can't fucking hold a water bottle the whole time. i made my way to the front at half show and i was able to drink from the bodyguards water bottles but i think i would have died without it :P

i had a hard time during green day concert because i was sooooo thirsty and you can't fucking hold a water bottle the hole time. i made my way to the front at half show and i was able to drink from the bodyguards water bottles but i think i would have died without it :P

Oh yes those men!!! They truly saved me. Thank god I was in the front. I ask them at least 5/6 water bottles during the whole show.I loved them :)

I do this even at school :lol:

And in Locarno after all that time my water bottles went so hot so I couldn't drink 'em

Ahh the hard green day fan's life

Same, mostly because the teachers suck and don't understand that five minutes between class, 3 on fridays, is not enough time to pee. :P Iron bladders!

Archived