The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

It makes me hurt inside when people say they have a crush on Billie Joe. A "crush" is such a petty, immature term. He deserves more than such childish love. //late night ramblings

Go to sleep! Tut-tut!

Some of us could only experience that due to the way we're made. And platonic love can be mature later in life. ;)

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gray hair is sexy because it makes him look like a hot older dad (the best kind, let's be real).

I think it probably hurts Billie to know that people bestow more than just childish love on him :P

Naw.... Or he wouldn't hump the stage or have his hands down his pants so much at concerts.....

Gray hair is sexy because it makes him look like a hot older dad (the best kind, let's be real).

I think it probably hurts Billie to know that people bestow more than just childish love on him :P

Sexy dads are hot, I have no idea why.

The word "crush" is just eww. He's not someone you give that term to. He's an idol and a hero!

I feel like this is noteworthy, I somehow managed to work pictures of Billie Joe in to my math assignment for school.

I feel like this is noteworthy, I somehow managed to work pictures of Billie Joe in to my math assignment for school.

Were you adding or taking off......?

How? :o

He's an idol and a hero!

YEAH !!! :ga: :ga:

My god, how did you do ?? :ermm: Once I manage to talk about Green Day in a musical education homework :D

Inverse relationships. As the amount of clothing lessens the sexiness increases. :P

I'd like to mention that my English teacher in Senior high school was a huge Green Day fangirl :lol: she once said she thinks men who wear eyeliner are hot and that she likes to polka-dance, or correct exams while listening to Know Your Enemy.

BEST TEACHER EVER. Bless her.

Daddy-Issues.gif

HAHAHAHA :hug::P:ninja:

Does this expression even exist ?? :lol: :lol:

Why not? :lol: THAT TP IS HOLY.

I'd like to mention that my English teacher in Senior high school was a huge Green Day fangirl :lol: she once said she thinks men who wear eyeliner are hot and that she likes to polka-dance, or correct exams while listening to Know Your Enemy.

BEST TEACHER EVER. Bless her.

My god some of you guys on this forum are so lucky !!! parents, friends, and now even teachers fangirling... Me I'm all alone in my fandom :cry:

Daddy-Issues.gif

HAHAHAHA :hug::P:ninja:

I actually do. :mellow:

My god some of you guys on this forum are so lucky !!! parents, friends, and now even teachers fangirling... Me I'm all alone in my fandom :cry:

Whenever my mom sees a picture of Billie Joe she'll go off for about 5 minutes about how sexy he is.

Whenever my mom sees a picture of Billie Joe she'll go off for about 5 minutes about how sexy he is.

Oh my god stop you make me

cry-01.gif

No but seriously tho, really ??? You're definitely lucky.

I remember once I put BJ on my wallpaper (I mean my comp screen, don't know the word) and she said 'his eyes are scaring me !''

I was desperate.

No one understands me.

Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide your legs, and pray you don't multiply :thumbsup:

Oh my god stop you make me

cry-01.gif

No but seriously tho, really ??? You're definitely lucky.

I remember once I put BJ on my wallpaper (I mean my comp screen, don't know the word) and she said 'his eyes are scaring me !''

I was desperate.

No one understands me.

Yes I am serious, I'm pretty sure it's mostly just for fun because she knows it makes me uncomfortable as, judging by her dating history, Billie Joe is not her type. :lol:

Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide your legs, and pray you don't multiply :thumbsup:

Can this be the GDC quote of the year please.

Yes I am serious, I'm pretty sure it's mostly just for fun because she knows it makes me uncomfortable as, judging by her dating history, Billie Joe is not her type. :lol:

Can this be the GDC quote of the year please.

Ah so she's mocking you, actually ?

Ah so she's mocking you, actually ?

I wouldn't say she's mocking me because I'm mostly quiet about my Billie Joe obsession with her, at least I don't talk about how attractive he is. :mellow:

I wouldn't say she's mocking me because I'm mostly quiet about my Billie Joe obsession with her, at least I don't talk about how attractive he is. :mellow:

Like me ! I never tell anyone. So much kidding in my fam, you know, many people, cousins etc that would make fun of me :dry:

My mom had a crush on Billie :lol: she would always go on how pretty his eyes are.

I actually do. :mellow:

me too :mellow:
maybe_whynot.gif
maybe... I guess... probably. No idea.

aww :(:hug:

hahahahaha! The multiply part!

aww :(:hug:

But it's cool to talk about it with you guys !!! (and girls, for fangirls.... are they boys fangirling ?)

me too :mellow:

maybe_whynot.gif

maybe... I guess... probably. No idea.

Me and my dad don't really get along, but whatever. I got Billie. :cool:

But it's cool to talk about it with you guys !!! (and girls, for fangirls.... are they boys fangirling ?)

I don't know my gender so :)

I dont really understand the definition of "Fan girling" but my friends say i do it all the time.....idk i mean ya i get happy when i see all of their faces and stuff but im not to a point to where im like "Billie Joe Armstrong is my husband" i keep it in reality lol

The word "crush" is just eww. He's not someone you give that term to. He's an idol and a hero!

He is a hero now, definitely. But back when he was my crush, he was a shit-scared young adult pretending to be tougher than he really is. I am pretty sure he would be my hero now if I was a teen. Hope this makes more sense. :)

Oxymore, if my mom would adopt you, which I don't think she would because she kinda hates the whole world now, I'd be all for it.

Because Billie was always adored in this household. Even my late dad was fond of him in some "I wish he was my son/nephew" kind of a way. He had nickname for him, he'd call him "Malac". :wub:

And they were never EVER like that when it comes to John Frusciante, whom I had a non-innocent crush on and whose mom writes to me when my website about him is down, wondering if he pissed me off somehow. They just...always knew that Billie is the sweet, non-toxic, in-your-face type that couldn't - unintentionally or intentionally - hurt a sensitive innocent little girl I was back then...

...and my aunt still calls him sexy to this very day.

Side note: the said aunt was born in 1937, dad lived from 1940 to 2010 and mom was born in 1941. I repeat: she kinda hates the whole world, but she's often like "Awww, sweet little Billie and his big eyes!"

He is a hero now, definitely. But back when he was my crush, he was a shit-scared young adult pretending to be tougher than he really is. I am pretty sure he would be my hero now if I was a teen. Hope this makes more sense. :)

Oxymore, if my mom would adopt you, which I don't think she would because she kinda hates the whole world now, I'd be all for it.

Because Billie was always adored in this household. Even my late dad was fond of him in some "I wish he was my son/nephew" kind of a way. He had nickname for him, he'd call him "Malac". :wub:

And they were never EVER like that when it comes to John Frusciante, whom I had a non-innocent crush on and whose mom writes to me when my website about him is down, wondering if he pissed me off somehow. They just...always knew that Billie is the sweet, non-toxic, in-your-face type that couldn't - unintentionally or intentionally - hurt a sensitive innocent little girl I was back then...

...and my aunt still calls him sexy to this very day.

Side note: the said aunt was born in 1937, dad lived from 1940 to 2010 and mom was born in 1941. I repeat: she kinda hates the whole world, but she's often like "Awww, sweet little Billie and his big eyes!"

My god Iva your family seems quite incredible.

And why ''Malac'' ?

I'm definitely all alone, I managed to make my bf fan of a few Green Day songs, to love BJ's eyes but... except that, it's really cool to be here !

I think my mom has a crush on Billie o.o sometimes she asks me to show her some pics ... and then she is always like : owww what a cutie lol

While my dad can't stand him... he thinks he is a stupid drug user and blahblah. ..

my mom likes to watch some videos on tv with me like the World Stage etc... she kinda likes Green Day but I didn't show her everything haha like the hitchin a ride masturbation scene lol if she only knew that Billie is a such a dirty man....... :D

Archived