The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Wembley Arena, Wembley Stadium and Emirates stadium ;) I really want to see them in a club some day though

I got to see them at the Marquee, I adore little shows. :wub:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confession - I just spent thirty minutes making a collage of all my fav Billie pictures to post on Instagram on his birthday.

I'm almost 30 years old.

#nevertoooldtofangirl

Confession - I just spent thirty minutes making a collage of all my fav Billie pictures to post on Instagram on his birthday.

I'm almost 30 years old.

#nevertoooldtofangirl

Confession - just got butterflies as I walked downtown thinking they would be here soon doing the same thing - older than 30 :wub:

confession, When I went to California the only thing I could think about was that I was in the same state as Billie Joe. That was it.

Well.......shit.

I'm still hoping Billie might throw that million person sex party, after I turn 18 of course. :whistle

When I went to my first GD concert all I could think upon driving up to the venue was "OH MY GOD I AM DRIVING OVER THE SAME ROAD BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG DROVE OVER."

It was bad.

Good - I am not the only one :lol:

Confession: I still have the toilet paper Billie threw at my show and sometimes I smell it.

Oh and sometimes I do that with the confetti from the 2009 show as well.

Confession: I still have the toilet paper Billie threw at my show and sometimes I smell it.

Same! :woot::runaround: well.. I don't smell it but yeah XD

HOLY TOILET PAPER.

I'm almost 30 years old.

#nevertoooldtofangirl

:wub: sweet! Hope I can finish my collage until the 17th as well.

When I went to my first GD concert all I could think upon driving up to the venue was "OH MY GOD I AM DRIVING OVER THE SAME ROAD BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG DROVE OVER."

It was bad.

Laura and Mar actually saw their buses on the highway, I believe. They were on their way to Sandusky to pick me up, so I didn't see them until we actually got to Pittsburgh. :(

I would probably drive straight off the road if I saw Green Day's bus on the highway :lol:

This is why I don't drive.

It was bad.

All I could think when I was in the venue was "I AM IN THE SAME BUILDING AS BILLIE JOE I AM BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS HIM."

confession, When I went to California the only thing I could think about was that I was in the same state as Billie Joe. That was it.

I'm still hoping Billie might throw that million person sex party, after I turn 18 of course. :whistle

unlucky you don't live in the UK. Age of consent is 16

unlucky you don't live in the UK. Age of consent is 16

Just going to have to make sure it's in the UK then. :thumbsup:

Do you guys think that Billie is growing in gray hair yet? [/random]

Have you seen his beard? :lol:

When I was younger I wanted to cut and style my hair exactly like Billie's. :lol:

He's definitely got some grey going on :P

If his beard is any indication, then the salt and pepper look totally works for him! :wub:

I love his grey hair idk why

I have a possible explanation. Gray hair is fucking sexy as hell. Plus, it's Billie. He literally could pull of anything.

It makes me hurt inside when people say they have a crush on Billie Joe. A "crush" is such a petty, immature term. He deserves more than such childish love. //late night ramblings

Archived