The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

i totally understand your sadness! some of us are really lucky because we live around big cities so we have no doubts about it but some like you don't have this luck and it sucks. i don't really know what to tell you honestly but at least they already played in Mexico so that's no excluded and hopefully you still had (and maybe will have) the shows you can watch live from the stream. that's not as awesome as a real show but still is cool.

i really hope you will be able to see them in your life and i'm sure you will. you're 20? if they don't come for this tour you may have money in few years for the next one to go in usa and realize your dream! :)

Anyway, thanks :hug:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I don't enjoy posting 'negative' fangirl stuff here, but I was watching videos of Green Day fans getting up onstage at concerts last night, when I came across this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgZltzZkBy0

I'm not sure whether or not she's...exaggerating her own feelings. But, yeah, I was a little disturbed in places, regardless.

Holy toledo batman no wonder Billie needs security guards. i mean, I've always theoretically known that he has stalkers but ugh that was so in your face and awful. "When I was in 2nd grade and heard time of your life I decided then and there I was gonna marry the singer! Look at my book of love towards Billie!" She was literally crying through the whole thing how can she possibly be serious, jesus christ. I sincerely hope that for the sake of her mental health she has gotten over this gross obsession.

The bit about killing Adrienne and cutting just took the whole damn cake for me. She said she wanted to somehow get the video to him, and I was thinking, honey, you're asking for a restraining order! What you need is a psychiatrist, not a meeting with Billie Joe Armstrong.

OK, I don't enjoy posting 'negative' fangirl stuff here, but I was watching videos of Green Day fans getting up onstage at concerts last night, when I came across this:

. . .

I'm not sure whether or not she's...exaggerating her own feelings. But, yeah, I was a little disturbed in places, regardless.

Oh wow :mellow:

I couldn't even watch the whole video because I fell asleep :P the hamster in the background was the most exciting thing in the video :lol:

:mellow: "when I found out he was married...." and then she says that she wanted to kill Adrienne?? :mellow: WTF

Oh wow :mellow:

I couldn't even watch the whole video because I fell asleep :P the hamster in the background was the most exciting thing in the video :lol:

:mellow: "when I found out he was married...." and then she says that she wanted to kill Adrienne?? :mellow: WTF

I ended up watching the whole thing, eyes glued to the screen, out of nothing more than intense morbid fascination. But man, in retrospect, was that some creepy shit.

I don't even know what to say, that was so weird, i don't know if i feel sorry for her or what, really, oh god :mellow:

I don't even know what to say, that was so weird, i don't know if i feel sorry for her or what, really, oh god :mellow:

I don't know whether or not I should feel sympathy towards her either, if only for the fact that I suspect she's making a bigger deal out of it than it really is. Then again, she is talking about depression and cutting, the mere consideration of which do suggest she's fairly obsessed. I hope her parents are smart enough to get her help, because it's ridiculous.

I don't know whether or not I should feel sympathy towards her either, if only for the fact that I suspect she's making a bigger deal out of it than it really is. Then again, she is talking about depression and cutting, the mere consideration of which do suggest she's fairly obsessed. I hope her parents are smart enough to get her help, because it's ridiculous.

Exactly, i really hope she got help cause it really looks that she have big problems :ermm:

She needs professional help!:mellow: What a crazy bitch! Holy shit, stay away from Billie and Adrienne! I love how she thinks that Billie would want to help her be happy after she just revealed that she had been thinking about killing his wife. That's just... Wow.

I have to admit, sometimes I think that I might not really find the right guy because I'm so in love with Billie, but only like a million times toned down from that. More of a joke really than anything else. I know I'll find someone eventually and be perfectly happy. Yeah, he's beautiful and he's sweet, but there's no reason to cut yourself over him or contemplate suicide because you can't be with him.=/ That's really disturbing! And I think Billie and Adie make an amazing couple! I couldn't be more happy for them and I'm not one bit jealous of Adie. She's a wonderful, beautiful woman and she's perfect for him. This girl scares me...

Of course it would mean the world to me to meet Billie also, who wouldn't want to? But I would only think it was really cool, probably start fangirling, and then cherish the memory and count myself lucky that I got the privilege of meeting him. And I'd brag about it.:eyebrows:

#creepy

But at least she admits that it's an unhealthy obsession, and I believe she wants to get better. And she probably is, by now! =)

What a fangirl confession? Okay. I'm seeing Green Day in July and I'm looking forward to Billie showing his his butt and belly and such things.

What a fangirl confession? Okay. I'm seeing Green Day in July and I'm looking forward to Billie showing his his butt and belly and such things.

I'd feel utterly cheated if I went to a Green Day gig and Billie Joe didn't AT LEAST bare his arse and midriff and hump the stage at some point during the performance. It's just part of the entertainment: his wild behaviour :D

I only got into Green Day fairly recently but I completely consider myself to be a proper fan through and through. However, I'd been listening to Green Day for a whole year and realised I'd never even seen their faces. Not once. So I went to YouTube to find a decent music video and 21 guns popped up. I then realised Billie-Joe had exactly the sane hair as I did then. The coolest man on the planet, one I could only have put a face to for 5 mins, looked liked me. Thus the 'fanboying' occurred; I told all my friends I looked like someone famous and that I couldn't believe how amazing the band was simply because I looked remotely similar to BJ. It's been a while since then but I still laugh at my reaction :D

Like I love Billie too but wow...just wow.

But like imagine Billie's reaction if he saw this.

Whatever. I think I am his soul mate but I don't want to meet him because of what he did on the video that proved it to me. It is wrong to want to kill anybody. That woman needs help.

You were right to be disturbed.

You know what? What am I even doing on this forum? I am a Conservative.

Yeah :mellow: I hope she got professional help! :ermm:

Whatever. I think I am his soul mate but I don't want to meet him because of what he did on the video that proved it to me.

What video? :huh:

Yeah :mellow: I hope she got professional help! :ermm:

What video? :huh:

The video I have been searching for on this forum and on the Idiot Nation forum.

It has a great ending on it, but buyer beware.

Like I love Billie too but wow...just wow.

But like imagine Billie's reaction if he saw this.

I know, right?! :mellow: We all love him to death, but the things she was saying were just sick.

I know, right?! :mellow: We all love him to death, but the things she was saying were just sick.

I don't love him. But she was sick.

I was the same through my early teens, but I was still aware that it was the music that got me to liking them, or sould I say loving them as I do :').
I still ''fangirl'' I guess, I just try and be abit more suttle about things now where as before my love for Green Day would be blurted out everywhere all the time and people tend to not take you seriously who do not understand. Billie Joe is my idol, as when I was about 12 and he got me into playing the guitar and I wouldn't be doing what I do today if it wasn't for him and Green Day in general. I watched their documentury from when they were younger to starting out and it just inspired me so much. Green Day are my hero's. but when you pick one idol I say Billie because things like his lyric writing inspires me. And just his way of thinking. But I love them all equally, and have my own different reasons for loving each of them for who they are and making the band.

Looking back though at things I've done it is kinda amusing. I remember writing them a letter which I would probebly cringe at if I saw it now. But the point is years later and they are still my favourite band of all time. So it wasn't just a phase as some people may have saw it back then.

I don't love him. But she was sick.

Okay, a lot of us love him. :P

Okay I just watched that video and my gosh :/ when she spoke about actually thinking of killing Adrienne, what?! my mind was blown.
That realy was highly disturbing, she realy needs help though.

I said the same thing when I was going to see them...and I saw both...and I was happy :D

Okay I just watched that video and my gosh :/ when she spoke about actually thinking of killing Adrienne, what?! my mind was blown.

That realy was highly disturbing, she realy needs help though.

I mean that's why we're here right? Like...duh....

I mean that's why we're here right? Like...duh....

We can't exactly help her on here as it was from a youtube video.. And although I think alot of it was way too far beyond just ''fangirl'' I hope she did get some help..

Archived