The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I did one of those things. You can decide which. :P Did I ever share with you guys my mega fangirling picture Laura's boyfriend took of me about 5 seconds after BJ walked off stage after unexpectedly playing Good Riddance?

VvyKbSG.jpg?1

Caption: #fangirling

So yeah. Hot mess. And yes, my eyes are glossed over with tears. :blush::lol:

Awwww, you look emotionally wrung out! I can totally relate....

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwww, you look emotionally wrung out! I can totally relate....

Just a lot. :lol: Good Riddance was entirely unexpected, and it was this whole whirlwind of emotions. This was my first concert, and I always expected my first concert to end with that song... not that it has any real emotional connection for me or anything, but it's just how it's SUPPOSED to be when you see this band, y'know? But when he hadn't played it all tour, I was disappointed and expected the show to just end with Brutal Love, which I'm not even a huge fan of to begin with. So they all walk away, Tré throws his drumstics, BJ and Mike throw their pics, I don't catch anything, I'm feeling bummed, and then BOOM, he walks back out and busts out the acoustic and I'm just sobbing like a child. :cry:

omg random strange fangirl confession: i find billies hands really attractive. AM I COMPLETELY WEIRD??????

NOOO :D it's never weird to fangirl about his body parts ...

except it's about things in the crotch area. That would be weird.

JESUS CHRIST HOW DRUNK WAS I LAST NIGHT I DON'T REMEMBER POSTING THAT

You know what they say :ninja: IN VINO VERITAS

Just a lot. :lol: Good Riddance was entirely unexpected, and it was this whole whirlwind of emotions. This was my first concert, and I always expected my first concert to end with that song... not that it has any real emotional connection for me or anything, but it's just how it's SUPPOSED to be when you see this band, y'know? But when he hadn't played it all tour, I was disappointed and expected the show to just end with Brutal Love, which I'm not even a huge fan of to begin with. So they all walk away, Tré throws his drumstics, BJ and Mike throw their pics, I don't catch anything, I'm feeling bummed, and then BOOM, he walks back out and busts out the acoustic and I'm just sobbing like a child. :cry:

The same thing happened at my show...they played it rarely at the previous shows...so it was totally unexpected... when he came back alone with his acoustic...I shouted and then started to cry...I didn't cry for the whole show

..I was just too happy to cry...but the last song and THAT song was so emotional and I couldn't control my tears...I was singing and crying at the same time...like if everything had a meaning at that point...everything was finally complete...I was so happy...

The same thing happened at my show...they played it rarely at the previous shows...so it was totally unexpected... when he came back alone with his acoustic...I shouted and then started to cry...I didn't cry for the whole show

..I was just too happy to cry...but the last song and THAT song was so emotional and I couldn't control my tears...I was singing and crying at the same time...like if everything had a meaning at that point...everything was finally complete...I was so happy...

Your posts makes me wanna go to a Green Day show, hopefully, really, I hope so hard I could see them once in my life aw :cry: *fangirlmoment*

Doesn't matter what song they perform last, I'm always blubbering like an idiot at the end of a Green Day gig. At the end of the Emirates gig everyone was leaving and I was just standing there, praying for them to come back on. In the end a security guard actually told me to get moving coz they were definitely not coming back on because there's a curfew. And I was like "Well can't they make an exception? For goodness sake, it's GREEN DAY!"

Then they just turn us out into the cold world again and expect us to carry on.....

Don't we all? :eyebrows:

My attraction to him has been through the roof lately, most likely because of the lack of real Green Day news right now and the uncertainty of if I'll ever see them again live. At least any time soon. :(

Seriously though, he's so much more beautiful in-person. When I saw him at the concert last March I literally was in shock for a good 30 minutes or so before I actually realized what the fuck was going on. I couldn't stop staring.

this is making me want to go see Green Day now

I distinctly remember crying two times, but I'm sure I teared up for other moments. But the sobbing was only during Good Riddance, as I described above, and during She, when I took my first clear photo of him and it truly sunk in what was going on...

The photo:

579719_593806073964140_984160190_n.jpg

:wub:

Then they just turn us out into the cold world again and expect us to carry on.....

Ha. As if. It took me at least a month to get over the mental and emotional shock of the entire situation. I could barely function for a while. It was so strange. I've been depressed before, but it was an entirely different type of feeling. A strange mix of disappointment and fulfillment, and anxiety that it'll never happen again.

Doesn't matter what song they perform last, I'm always blubbering like an idiot at the end of a Green Day gig.

See, I thought that was how I'd be, but I just felt so empty after Brutal Love. I feel little, if any, connection to that song. To me, it was always overhyped. So it didn't feel like a proper ending to my show. I guess Billie felt the same way too. :ga:

Seriously, I just wish I could somehow tell him how much those 3-5 minutes changed my life.

this is making me want to go see Green Day now

Seriously, you have to make it happen. Whatever it takes. Hell, I had to wait until I was 21 before the timing was right and everything worked out, but I was so worth it. Don't give up hope! It will happen. And it will be the greatest day of your life. :)

If I could touch/scratch/poke/lick any of Billie's tattoos it would be the Punx and 80 ones on his hips.

If I could touch/scratch/poke/lick any of Billie's tattoos it would be the Punx and 80 ones on his hips.

I second that. :) Although the 80 one might be a bit... odd, since it's for his wife and all. I also love the heart on his finger.

I distinctly remember crying two times, but I'm sure I teared up for other moments. But the sobbing was only during Good Riddance, as I described above, and during She, when I took my first clear photo of him and it truly sunk in what was going on...

The photo:

579719_593806073964140_984160190_n.jpg

:wub:

Ha. As if. It took me at least a month to get over the mental and emotional shock of the entire situation. I could barely function for a while. It was so strange. I've been depressed before, but it was an entirely different type of feeling. A strange mix of disappointment and fulfillment, and anxiety that it'll never happen again.

See, I thought that was how I'd be, but I just felt so empty after Brutal Love. I feel little, if any, connection to that song. To me, it was always overhyped. So it didn't feel like a proper ending to my show. I guess Billie felt the same way too. :ga:

Seriously, I just wish I could somehow tell him how much those 3-5 minutes changed my life.

Seriously, you have to make it happen. Whatever it takes. Hell, I had to wait until I was 21 before the timing was right and everything worked out, but I was so worth it. Don't give up hope! It will happen. And it will be the greatest day of your life. :)

oh well this is awkward...but I've seen Green Day three times haha I just want to go see them again

I second that. :) Although the 80 one might be a bit... odd, since it's for his wife and all. I also love the heart on his finger.

Yeah I see what you mean. Just saying, his hips you know.

SOMEBODY HELP ME I AM ACTUALLY CRYING BECAUSE THE MUSICAL IS COMING TO MY CITY.

Oh my god the fucking feels flowing out of me right now I SIMPLY CANNOT HANDLE IT :dance::cry::runaround:

THE MUSICAL WAS IN TUSCON HERE AND I COULDN'T GO BECAUSE MY MOM THOUGHT IT WAS TOO FAR :cry:

Innocently watching the Olympics last night when suddenly Billie appears on the screen....I jumped right up and squealed. It was an ad for the American Idiot musical which is coming to my town in March. My daughter laughed and called me pathetic, and my husband just smiled and shook his head.

(I may or may not have rewound and played it again as they were cleaning up the supper dishes.....)

oh well this is awkward...but I've seen Green Day three times haha I just want to go see them again

Seriously?! Quit yer bitchin' then! :mad::fuckyou:

Yeah I see what you mean. Just saying, his hips you know.

Oh, I'm not disputing the enjoyability of his hips! :)

You lucky asshole. I've only seen them once. ):

You lucky asshole. I've only seen them once. ):

Wembley Arena, Wembley Stadium and Emirates stadium ;) I really want to see them in a club some day though

Damn, that bandana! :shy:

I've seen Green Day six times and I just want to go see them again another six and another and.. :mellow: It's natural I guess, haha!

Seeing Green Day can be compared to having money: The more you've got, the more you want :P

I think it's much worse :lol:

Archived