The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I cried for days and days and played Poprocks & Coke constantly when my wonderful constant companion Nikita passed away (my ava). This song still reminds me of him so much.

So, that's our...Green Day and cats passing away connection.

I hope Nikita's death wasn't as violent as Macika's. From what I remember, he had a long life, right?

I had a dream the other night that I won a contest that someone rigged for me so I could get free tickets to see Green Day live and I was so excited about it I was even telling total strangers.

CORRUPTION AND NEPOTISM RIGHT THERE. YOU'RE SO GOING TO JAIL. :P

;)

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was so excited that someone rigged it for me though. Cuz like in the dream it made sense. Someone cared about me enough to rig a contest for me to make sure I got the chance to go see my idols for free. It made me feel good about myself.

Do Green Day ever just make you want to curl up in to a little ball and stop everything you're going and cry and then that's it you just continue with your life until the next green day breakdown??? Like it's gotten so bad I actually can't talk about them for more than 30 seconds without ending up like this

The story of my life....

Do Green Day ever just make you want to curl up in to a little ball and stop everything you're going and cry and then that's it you just continue with your life until the next green day breakdown??? Like it's gotten so bad I actually can't talk about them for more than 30 seconds without ending up like this

Every time I watch videos of them life or interviews or anything I stop being human and become a weird mass of tears.

I kinda wanna ravish Billie in ways that should almost be illegal

Don't we all? :eyebrows:

My attraction to him has been through the roof lately, most likely because of the lack of real Green Day news right now and the uncertainty of if I'll ever see them again live. At least any time soon. :(

Seriously though, he's so much more beautiful in-person. When I saw him at the concert last March I literally was in shock for a good 30 minutes or so before I actually realized what the fuck was going on. I couldn't stop staring.

I just really hope Shawn can handle me if he takes me to go see them live because I will probably weep uncontrollably and then shit my britches :lol:

I just really hope Shawn can handle me if he takes me to go see them live because I will probably weep uncontrollably and then shit my britches :lol:

I did one of those things. You can decide which. :P Did I ever share with you guys my mega fangirling picture Laura's boyfriend took of me about 5 seconds after BJ walked off stage after unexpectedly playing Good Riddance?

VvyKbSG.jpg?1

Caption: #fangirling

So yeah. Hot mess. And yes, my eyes are glossed over with tears. :blush::lol:

I did one of those things. You can decide which. :P Did I ever share with you guys my mega fangirling picture Laura's boyfriend took of me about 5 seconds after BJ walked off stage after unexpectedly playing Good Riddance?

VvyKbSG.jpg?1

Caption: #fangirling

So yeah. Hot mess. And yes, my eyes are glossed over with tears. :blush::lol:

Oh this picture. :lol:

Welcome to the club.

That could be a wonderful GDC quote.

I cried when we saw them at Emirates, but music often makes me cry. I hate to say that I ALSO cried the following month when we saw Robbie Williams. I was ok until he did She's the One and Angels...I fell the fuck apart.

JESUS CHRIST HOW DRUNK WAS I LAST NIGHT I DON'T REMEMBER POSTING THAT

I bet it's just an excuse to your fandom. You can't fool us....

Drunk words are sober thoughts, my dear. ;) It's OK, we all feel the same way. :ga:

omg random strange fangirl confession: i find billies hands really attractive. AM I COMPLETELY WEIRD??????

.BgALaelCIAED0Rn.jpg

omg random strange fangirl confession: i find billies hands really attractive. AM I COMPLETELY WEIRD??????

.BgALaelCIAED0Rn.jpg

Not at all, i love his hands too, but i fangirl the most about his nose and back :ninja:

.%7Boption%7Dhttps://pbs.]

Nope,me too.. I am obsessed with his hands,really :D I mean..they are perfect...I love them haha *saves pic*

Oh and his nose too.

Nope,me too.. I am obsessed with his hands,really :D I mean..they are perfect...I love them haha *saves pic*

Oh and his nose too.

YES, he has a pinchable looking nose, lol.

me if i ever meet billie: *grabs hands* *pinches nose and cheeks* hey how ya doin

Okay, it's time for my conffession. I'm huge Mike fangirl. Really huge. He's just perfect :wub: One time I decided to tell him about it... :lol:

1012105_4349519434529_437453396_n.jpg

He couldn't stop laughing :D

Okay, it's time for my conffession. I'm huge Mike fangirl. Really huge. He's just perfect :wub: One time I decided to 519434529_437453396_n.jpg

He couldn't stop laughing :D

Haha great!!!

I miss their shows so much :'(

YES, he has a pinchable looking nose, lol.

me if i ever meet billie: *grabs hands* *pinches nose and cheeks* hey how ya doin

Oh YES his cheeks too!!!! Damn. Is there anything ugly in that man?! I even like his imperfect teeth! They are kinda cute you know...

So my confession is GD land in my city next week & I am thinking more about what Billie will be wearing than what Billie will be singing :bad:

So you guys know all those weird JibJab things right?

My mom made a valentines one of me and Billie Joe.

I couldn't stop laughing for a day. :mellow:

Haha great!!!

I miss their shows so much :'(

Oh YES his cheeks too!!!! Damn. Is there anything ugly in that man?! I even like his imperfect teeth! They are kinda cute you know...

YES. the imperfection=perfection.

All of his little imperfections are what make him so lovable and perfect. :wub:

speaking of which, seven days and he's going to be 42. Holy shit.

Archived