The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Mexico? Oh yeah, actually Billie is right now in my house playing all Dookie in acoustic..............

I wish

:lol:

Oh snap! I'll be right over!!

Also, now Mike posted on IG but still no word from Billie :-/

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mexico? Oh yeah, actually Billie is right now in my house playing all Dookie in acoustic..............

I wish

:lol:

I would shit my pants :lol:

I would shit my pants :lol:

I'd probably be crying and tryting to hug the hell out of him.

I'd probably be happy that somebody's there to eat leftovers from my http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slava ...and then wonder what to do with my dog, as she disapproves of seeing him on TV, so I assume she would be weird IRL, too.

Heck, why do I think in absurd cartoons? What have I just said? :P

We should all make a video for Billie's birthday.

Yes good idea and we should compile all the worst photos of him in it, it would be so funny :D

Also, your post reminds he will turn 42 this month, like 4+2=42.

He's so old.

03.14.jpg

Holy smokes I am probably the oldest fan girl here and by far the worst! :D My cubicle at work is plastered with pictures, mostly of Billie Joe, I refer to him as my baby daddy, I have a personalized Stella Artois chalice that says Mrs. Armstrong. I squeak "boyfriend" whenever I hear them on the radio or see them on tv. I am a fangirl through and through and proud of it. Don't judge me. :)

Um , I am older than you by a number of years and I just got a Green Day tattoo...proving you are never too old to be a fangirl !

Yes good idea and we should compile all the worst photos of him in it, it would be so funny :D

He's so old.

03.14.jpg

Hey now..... old person present...

If someone starts a conversation with me I can pretty much relate every topic or answer back to green day in some way, is that too fangirl?

He's so old.

03.14.jpg

Now you wait just a darn minute, he doesn't look nor act 42. It's just a number indicating how many years his existence has graced the earth. :mad:

Also, there is no such thing as a bad photo of Billie Joe, look at that gorgeous motherfucker!

If someone starts a conversation with me I can pretty much relate every topic or answer back to green day in some way, is that too fangirl?

Yes it is but you're not alone now my friend ! (it's a terrible thing right ? Exhausting)

Now you wait just a darn minute, he doesn't look nor act 42. It's just a number indicating how many years his existence has graced the earth. :mad:

Sowy don't beat me please.

My friend, who normaly doesn't act like a fangirl, acted like a fangirl last friday. We went shopping and we went to a music store. Just when we entered, the song Long Time Gone started to play on the radio in the store. So, I said «OMG! It's Billie singing!» My friend replied: «Really?! Where is he?» She thought I was telling her that he was in the store doing some kind of prestation. And she was trying to look all over the place to be able to see him. Then, I told her I was talking about the song on the radio, not that he was there in person. Well, atleast her face was priceless during the time she thought Billie was in the music store.

Including me...? :whistle

no.

:P

Sowy don't beat me please.

You insulted my man, this is unforgivable.

We should all make a video for Billie's birthday.

I like your new member title a lot :sherlock: although.... WHY ARE YOU THE RULER? :angry XD

B-day video? I don't know. We had b-day videos for their milestone b-day's (40) and even one for Billie's 41st b-day. Isn't it already too late for it? :runaround:

You insulted my man, this is unforgivable.

EHHEMMMMMM :mad:

I like your new member title a lot :sherlock: although.... WHY ARE YOU THE RULER? :angry XD

B-day video? I don't know. We had b-day videos for their milestone b-day's (40) and even one for Billie's 41st b-day. Isn't it already too late for it? :runaround:

EHHEMMMMMM :mad:

BECAUSE I RIDE HIS ASS ALL DAY AND NIGHT

Fangirl confessions:

• I really want a Billie shimeji for my desktop.
  • I made explicit Twillie gifs for Tristen (and me) :ninja: *cough*

BECAUSE I RIDE HIS ASS ALL DAY AND NIGHT

:lol: OH, YOU!

So, wait, whose man is he now? Do the two of you do some sort of time-sharing?

You can have Billie on Sundays :ga:
haha

So, wait, whose man is he now? Do the two of you do some sort of time-sharing?

He's our man, we share him. I get him mondays, wednesdays, and fridays. She gets tuesdays, thursdays, and saturdays. Sundays he gets to rest and have time for his hobbies or something.

Fangirl confessions:

• I made explicit Twillie gifs for Tristen (and me) :ninja: *cough*

:wub:

*imagines having him on Sundays*

Yup, that would result in my mother going "aww" at him for 24 hours, as he's the only person I was ever impressed with in any way whom she could tolerate and she doesn't allow people of her age to bash Green Day in her presence. And there are quite a lot people in their early 70s who are shocked by Green Day in general.

So, yup, you've just read something super-weird. :D

Hahahaha omg this thread is just the best! :lol:

But there's no Billie time for Mara?

:(

Fangirl confessions:

• I really want a Billie shimeji for my desktop.

Aaaww i want one, i just have one of Loki :wub:

Um , I am older than you by a number of years and I just got a Green Day tattoo...proving you are never too old to be a fangirl !

...and I just realised you were new. Welcome. :):hug:

There's a neat subforum where you can introduce yourself, if you're feeling like doing so: http://www.greendaycommunity.org/forum/6-welcome-to-paradise/

Archived