The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Oh, that´s the joke. Thanks, Flo! :) And I was thinking about "ho" as a special, American, Californian whatsoever slang word for probably something nasty... :toocool:

No problem! :)

Apropos... my confession for something nasty:

The awkward moment when you set this as the alarm tone of your phone, and then you accidentally select the snooze option in the morning, you go to the bathroom to take a shower ANDDD not many minutes later....you suddenly hear YOU'RE LIKE A BIG FUCKING VAG..!! yelling from your room :lol: (super awkward if you still live with your parents)

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem! :)

Apropos... my confession for something nasty:

The awkward moment when you set this as the alarm tone of your phone, and then you accidentally select the snooze option in the morning, you go to the bathroom to take a shower ANDDD not many minutes later....you suddenly hear YOU'RE LIKE A BIG FUCKING VAG..!! yelling from your room :lol: (super awkward if you still live with your parents)

This is why I can't do great things like that yet.

Am I the only one who misses the 2005 guyliner in that pic? :(

Still hot as hell in 2014 though... :shifty:

Am I the only one who misses the 2005 guyliner in that pic? :(

Still hot as hell in 2014 though... :shifty:

I miss it too. Panda look <3

Fangirl confession, I wanna go to Cali to meet the guys.

Even if I know I could never go up to them if I'd meet them.

Stupid brain.

I want to move to the Bay Area, mostly so I have a good chance of meeting them. But secondly, so I'll be able to travel up and down the state for their shows.

i want green day to announce something special dookie related right nowwwwww on instragram

I feel this! Even just a little "happy anniversary" from Billie would be amazing.

I really want to get stoned as fuck and listen to Dookie but Shawn wants me to quit smoking for now. :(

I really want to get stoned as fuck and listen to Dookie but Shawn wants me to quit smoking for now. :(

Thoughts for you it must be so terrible.

Fangirl confession, I wanna go to Cali to meet the guys.

Even if I know I could never go up to them if I'd meet them.

Stupid brain.

Hey, we´ll do it together. I´ll give you a push.... :whistle

By the way, you changed a lot. Perfect disguise! :ninja:

Maybe I'm naive, but I'm still waiting for Dookie anniversary tour announcement. Come on, Billie, just post it on your instagram!

Maybe I'm naive, but I'm still waiting for Dookie anniversary tour announcement. Come on, Billie, just post it on your instagram!

you might be disappointed

I keep waiting for anything! SOMETHING! Re-releasing the album? A new and different version? The same but remastered version? A tour? ANYTHING??? I'm shocked that Tre is the only one to have even acknowledged it at this point. I thought today would be a MAJOR fangirl day. So far not so much.

I keep waiting for anything! SOMETHING! Re-releasing the album? A new and different version? The same but remastered version? A tour? ANYTHING??? I'm shocked that Tre is the only one to have even acknowledged it at this point. I thought today would be a MAJOR fangirl day. So far not so much.

it's still afternoon in cali. i can't believe billie won't post anything

I think this silence means they have a great surprise for us :happy:

it's still afternoon in cali. i can't believe billie won't post anything

I'm sure he will forget this :lol: :lol:

That would be predictable though.

The soundwave promotor said he was on his way to Mexico - don't think he really knows but why say it .....

The soundwave promotor said he was on his way to Mexico - don't think he really knows but why say it .....

we know for sure he took the plane yesterday so i don't know why mexico?

we know for sure he took the plane yesterday so i don't know why mexico?

Yeah was with reference to him flying

I am still waiting for some news too -.- come on Green Day!!!!

Uhm Mexico?? 0.0 yesterday when Billie posted that pic on instagram,you can see on it that he wrote the message at 1.55pm

.. so I made some search about timezone to know where he actually was and I found out that 1.55pm was the time in some strange small island in the Pacific Ocean... lol

(Yes,I am curious)

Mexico? Oh yeah, actually Billie is right now in my house playing all Dookie in acoustic..............

I wish

:lol:

Mexico? Oh yeah, actually Billie is right now in my house playing all Dookie in acoustic..............

I wish

:lol:

Yeah I immediately thought of you - I am sure it was a tongue n cheek comment by the promoter - as if he would know - he has known the band for a long time & has said he has never worked with them.

Archived