The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Mmmm-mmm-mmm Billie with his hair and his bandana and his goofy smile :wub:

Ummmmm yeah... Bandana+Extra fluffy hair+those beautiful eyes+"Goofy" little smile = FANGIRL OVERLOAD!

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hadn't fangirled this hard in a long time, fabulous look that one. I very much approve! :D And I'm also really excited for the grammys!!

DIDN'T FANGIRL THAT MUCH IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS :runaround:

the 80 & billie picture is the cutest thing ever AND WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED A SELFIE WITH SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY :woot:

I'm watching the Grammies and just saw Billie three times in the crowd. I. Am. Screaming.

I'm watching too and when they just showed the promo for Billie's performance I started screaming, crying, and laughing hysterically. I'm terrified for the actual performance. I might actually die.

I'm fangirling about the Grammy Billie :cry::wub: :wub: his hair and the suit. And angel hair <3

His fluffy hair is back, fuck everything.

OH MY GOD. OK.

BILLIE ONSTAGE.

I AM HYPERVENTALATING.

I CAN'T BREATHE RIGHT NOW AND I'M CRYING.

THAT WAS SO SHORT AND SWEET JUST LIKE BILLIE.

I'M SORRY.

HIS HAIR IS SO FLUFFY AND HE LOOKS SO YOUND AND HEALTHY AND FLASHBACKS I CANT HANDLE THIS.

:wub: :WUB: :wub: :WUB: :wub: :WUB: :wub: :WUB: :wub: :WUB: :wub: :WUB: :wub: :WUB:

FUCK EVERYTHING I CANT HANDLE THIS OK I CANT I AM EMOTIONAL AND CRYING AND BILLIE FUCKING JOE.

OK LET'S ROMP HERE OMFG BILLIE YOU FUCKING HANDSOME ALMOST 42-YEARS-OLD MAN WHERE'S JUSTICE

These Instagram posts, photos from last night, it's, just, I can't, my god.

I've never fangirling like that since last year. (so a month ago yes)

Can we just take a second and LOOK AT THIS FACE!!!!!! Thank you GDA for posting all of the pics :-)

normal_465337231_zps03717123.jpg

OMG! I love so much Billie Joe's fluffy hair! He looked so great last night. Fluffy should be his new nickname.

Oh my god, I need to watch the video! :runaround: Billie looks so cute in the pictures... I love the fluffy hair! :wub:

Can we just take a second and LOOK AT THIS FACE!!!!!! Thank you GDA for posting all of the pics :-)

normal_465337231_zps03717123.jpg

This pic oh my god he's not sexy he's like a lil chubby child or a pigeon I love him.

(I'm fangirling so much since last night !)

I love the resurgence of fangirling going on!! This is just what we needed! THANK YOU GRAMMYS!!!!!

Maybe I am a bad fangirl but I hope he will cut his hair for the australian tour... he reminds me of my aunt with the hair he had yesterday, really :0 the bandana look was better. .. I think he looks great with the "casual" look... curly hair and stuff...

billie was the cutest little creature ever on the pictures he posted yesterday. he looks way much healthier.

he looks way much healthier.

YES <3

Maybe I am a bad fangirl but I hope he will cut his hair for the australian tour... he reminds me of my aunt with the hair he had yesterday, really :0 the bandana look was better. .. I think he looks great with the "casual" look... curly hair and stuff...

You're not alone, I find his fluffiness quite fascinating but I don't like that very much... and it must be hard to fangirl on somebody who looks like your aunt I mean, strange feeling, right ?

YES <3

You're not alone, I find his fluffiness quite fascinating but I don't like that very much... and it must be hard to fangirl on somebody who looks like your aunt I mean, strange feeling, right ?

Haha exactly..

I like the fluffy and curly hair with the bandana, he should wear it more often!! Or just curly hair, I'm fine with that!

He does seem to be looking even more gorgeous than usual lately. Always a fan of the big fluffy hair.

You can all thank the holy Beejesus Tristen didn't post our Kik convo about Billie Joe, cucumbers +wigs :lol:

Confession: When I was like 13 or 14 my sister gave me this as a present:

it used to be a Yugioh key chain thingie (no idea what it's called XD) but yeah... you can swap 2 pictures if you press the buttons.

censored because:
1.) I'm a fun-hatin' crazy bitch
2.) won't someone think of the children?!

:D

Oh my god :lol:. Best present ever. I would give that to my sister now (or vice versa) in a heartbeat and we are 28 and 26.

On a similar subject, the other day my mum was watching Celebrity Big Brother and heard that there's a naked picture of Dappy from NDubz ( :sick:) in existence, so she decided to scar my mind forever by finding it and setting it as my laptop background. Got her back by doing the same to her with naked Billie :D

I know this has been said a million times already, but I can't get over Billie these days... he looks so good. :wub:

Archived