The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

AHahahahahhahaa C-Dawggg that's the dumbest piece of shit I've ever seen.

actually it's not half-bad.

It's okay, it's pretty bad. It wasn't long after this I realised I didn't have any artistic ability :P

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am 14. So I guess people assume that I'm a crazy obsessive fangirl...

I've been a fan of Green Day for half my life, but I've never been that much of a fangirl. I'll admit that when they're on the radio I freak out a little bit, but it's a rare occurance, and sometimes when I'm bored, I try to draw the heart hand grenade. I just don't like it when there are so many girls my age loving a singer/band/actor just because of how they look.

I love their music :happy: but I will probably cry if I go to one of their concerts, because it'd be a big experience for me.

Well it's actually way better than anything I have ever attempted, so you get artistic points in my book :lol:

There may have been a lot of tracing involved :ninja::lol:

A couple years ago my super artistic friend drew lyrics artwork for Whatsername - I have it up on my wall.

RDrSszK.jpg

aw i used to do school projects over green day all the time :')

whenever i was 12/13 i got a studded belt and wore it buckled on the side for yeeears because billie did.

around that same time i wrote billie joe's name over and over on a piece of paper until the whole thing, front and back, was covered, it seemed like a cool idea at the time...

and i cry every time i go to one of their concerts :lol: i always tell myself i'm not going to but i always end up crying anyway

I still wear my buckle on the side :P

Freehand? Looks boss.

Yeah just acrylic paint. Was an album covers project.

I waited 19 hours at the Toronto show lol it sucked. freezing rain/snow I was NOT prepared for the weather! but I wanted to be by the barrier so bad ! I think I was awake for a total of 37 hours or something like that

Omg you were in the Toronto Lineup too? I was near the start of the line where the fence was I woke up really early in the morning to get there. Most brutal weather ever. I had to go into Union Station to buy another sweater somewhere.

On a side note, do you remember that awkward hot-mess looking girl trying to get tickets in line wearing a wife-beater and no bra? *shudders* she was everyones entertainment in line... lol

Ugh yes..she was nasty! me and my friend called her titty mc nips lol..and the crazy chick with the devil horns who was pushing everyone before we got in.

I've never drawn any Green Day artwork, but that's only because I'm not artistically inclined. I can barely draw a stick figure. It makes me sad :(

I was taking an AP english exam and had to write about a book. I chose Catcher In The Rye and I used lyrics from Who Wrote Holden Caufiled in my essay. Made me feel accomplished in life.

I've never drawn any Green Day artwork, but that's only because I'm not artistically inclined. I can barely draw a stick figure. It makes me sad :(

Same here :(

Ugh yes..she was nasty! me and my friend called her titty mc nips lol..and the crazy chick with the devil horns who was pushing everyone before we got in.

Oh yes I remember that one. hahahaha titty mc nips is an amazing name. :lol:

Some people in that line were fucking mental. But i made friends with a few nice people. I had no idea there were other Green Day fans in Toronto honestly. everyone i know hates them :mad:

Once in Latin class my phone rang. It was Longview, the first thing that we heard was "WHEN MASTURBATION'S LOST ITS FUN "

and so the teacher, instead of getting upset, says, "is that Green Day?"

I went up and gave him a hug.

Hang on, is that because he's Green Day fan, or because you're such a huge Green Day fan that even your teacher knows what to expect of your ring tone? :P

Hahah I guess that the fact that the reason I started drawing was because I didn't have enough GD posters at the time, can be considered as a huge fangirl thing to do. :P I'm glad I did it though =D

My bedroom is still filled of GD posters and paintings, I forgot to mention that too. xD

Oh yes I remember that one. hahahaha titty mc nips is an amazing name. :lol:

Some people in that line were fucking mental. But i made friends with a few nice people. I had no idea there were other Green Day fans in Toronto honestly. everyone i know hates them :mad:

Yeah i made friends with some really nice people :) it's always nice to know other fans. I have one friend who is as big of a fan as I am here, but yeah other than that they're hard to find!

I think the weirdest thing I did in highschool was use Adrienne for a school fashion project...I had to design clothes for a celebrity lol...and I did Billie Joe's wife :P I think I wanted to do Billie..but didn't want to draw a guy's body or something I dunno lol. I found it the other day at my parent's house and was like ohhhh god I was embarrassing.

• i currently cry about twice a day thanks to watching shows & interviews on youtube because 14 DAYS UNTIL I SEE THEM. ahem. yeah. when i bought my ticket, i cried for an hour straight. i got pretty dehydrated and a stinkin' headache.

I cry sometimes because I don't know when I'm going to see them again. Before my show got canceled because of Billie's rehab, I tried to get a ticket through Idiot Nation presale, but there was something wrong with the site and I couldn't click "buy ticket" so I came back later and they were all gone. Then I waited until sale for the general publicly through the venue, but I was told ticket sales opened at a different time that they actually did. When I called the venue, they said they were completely sold out. All those asshole scalpers must have bought them all up, because I searched online everywhere and the only tickets available were upwards from about $400! I was so devastated when all this happened. I cried so much and was so emotionally intense that my parents were actually a little worried about me. I finally found one on Craigslist that someone was selling for $350. I talked them down to $315 and agreed, but then the show was cancelled. :cry: Now I have no idea when they will be back and I'm still incredibly sad sometimes. Funnily, I wasn't very sad when the concert was cancelled. I think it was because I was just glad Billie was getting help and cared much more about him that anything else.

Hey, if I couldn't see Green Day this year, I would've cried too.

i don't know if i'm going to leeds festival yet, and i obviously can't get a ticket for the london show now cause it's too late and would probably cost over 500 pounds (i live over 300 miles away from london, so..). if i think about that too much i cry lol. i just really miss them.

I really miss them too!:cry: So much!

Well, call me pathetic, i really don't care, but i've been crying since the last 4 years cause i don't know when i'm going to see them, i thought that my time was with the 21st Century Breakdown tour, but it didn't happen, sometimes i think that i'm going to see them with this tour, but then i wanna be realistic and i think that no, that's not gonna happen, and i'm really tired, i hate feeling like this, people tell me to have hopes but i don't wanna do that anymore, not again :(

Sorry, i think this has nothing to do with the thread, but we're talking about crying, so.... :cry:

At the Moline concert (my first Green Day concert) I pissed my pants a little when the band came out...I don't think I'm the only one

Well, call me pathetic, i really don't care, but i've been crying since the last 4 years cause i don't know when i'm going to see them, i thought that my time was with the 21st Century Breakdown tour, but it didn't happen, sometimes i think that i'm going to see them with this tour, but then i wanna be realistic and i think that no, that's not gonna happen, and i'm really tired, i hate feeling like this, people tell me to have hopes but i don't wanna do that anymore, not again :(

Sorry, i think this has nothing to do with the thread, but we're talking about crying, so.... :cry:

i totally understand your sadness! some of us are really lucky because we live around big cities so we have no doubts about it but some like you don't have this luck and it sucks. i don't really know what to tell you honestly but at least they already played in Mexico so that's no excluded and hopefully you still had (and maybe will have) the shows you can watch live from the stream. that's not as awesome as a real show but still is cool.

i really hope you will be able to see them in your life and i'm sure you will. you're 20? if they don't come for this tour you may have money in few years for the next one to go in usa and realize your dream! :)

CONFESSION 1

When I was 14 I started wearing eye shadow and mascara, but was hesitant to wear eyeliner because I thought I wasn't good enough to wear eyeliner. Billie taught me how to wear eyeliner. Nice and thick under the eyelid rather than "on" the eyelid or however the hell people do it. And to this day, this is how I wear eyeliner. I like to use dark brown instead of black to go with my blue eyes.

CONFESSION 2

I wanted my nose pierced like Dookie Billie, but was scared of how people would think of me with a loop, so I got a stud instead. (I was insecure as a teen, if you couldn't tell lol)

OMG I just put that together into a poem/lyric thing in my head. Don't worry I have not seen them in concert myself.

Archived