The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

This is a fanboy thing—has anyone been reading a book and pictured one of the guys as a main character? Billie's been the main character of two books (Shadow in American Gods by Neil Gaiman and Shane in Apathy and Other Small Victories by Paul Neilan) and a major member of an ensemble cast in another (Larry Underwood in The Stand by Stephen King) for me. And he's been featured in numerous short stories. Mike and Tre have popped up a couple times, too. The character in Apathy has dialogue that really fits Billie ("No one knows how to just shut the fuck up and look out a window anymore." "The world is your oyster; too bad you're allergic to shellfish."), and Larry from The Stand is a rock and roll singer/guitarist, so that works too. Shadow in American Gods doesn't work at all, but it's how I'm stuck picturing him. :P

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a fanboy thing—has anyone been reading a book and pictured one of the guys as a main character? Billie's been the main character of two books (Shadow in American Gods by Neil Gaiman and Shane in Apathy and Other Small Victories by Paul Neilan) and a major member of an ensemble cast in another (Larry Underwood in The Stand by Stephen King) for me. And he's been featured in numerous short stories. Mike and Tre have popped up a couple times, too. The character in Apathy has dialogue that really fits Billie ("No one knows how to just shut the fuck up and look out a window anymore." "The world is your oyster; too bad you're allergic to shellfish."), and Larry from The Stand is a rock and roll singer/guitarist, so that works too. Shadow in American Gods doesn't work at all, but it's how I'm stuck picturing him. :P

I only read American Gods and I imagine Shadow as a big man, Billie doesn't fit in this role for me. :ermm:

No, but I've written stories where I imagined Billie as the main character (Kyle know what I'm on about :eyebrows: )

I think I do and I think I approve.

Does it count if you read a book and just imagine every character is Billie kind of like the episode of Doctor Who when the Master became everyone?

Billie/Twitch :lol:

I read that as Billie Twerk! And I was like....that's probably the only twerking I would ever want to see :lol:

I'm sorry but......................

P8MLm6F.jpg

and oh the last video with Norah in which they talk about the songs track by track....

He's so cute and seems so...relaxed and healthy wow! :happy:

So American Idiot has a stop in Tuscon and Irhibk I'm going to cry :cry:

So American Idiot has a stop in Tuscon and Irhibk I'm going to cry :cry:

confession #1

I was 7 when i searched up green day cause i thought billie was smokin' fine.

confession #1

I was 7 when i searched up green day cause i thought billie was smokin' fine.

omg "#1" :woot: does that mean you're planning to post more confessions? *excited*

also, this was posted in the Dreamforce thread and I thought this was a really accurate gif, it's called "fangirls freakout"

fangirls_freakout.gif

that's totally me at GD shows ^ :lol:

omg "#1" :woot: does that mean you're planning to post more confessions? *excited*

also, this was posted in the Dreamforce thread and I thought this was a really accurate gif, it's called "fangirls freakout"

fangirls_freakout.gif

Gurly, i got soooo many to post.

omg that reminds me of when i've screamed so hard at shows that i get dizzy. It's scary. o.0

Confessions of a sleep-deprived fangirl:

OMG WHERE CAN I BUY THAT GUM? ON EBAY? puh-lease!!

I would totally buy that gum. I'm serious sweat.gif haha

fangirls_freakout.gif

That was me this morning while reading the Dreamforce show thread :runaround:

I love that gif. :lol:

Gurly, i got soooo many to post.

omg that reminds me of when i've screamed so hard at shows that i get dizzy. It's scary. o.0

:lol:

I'm excited to hear all about your confessions.

I HAVE A CONFESSION!!! This one should redeem me a little bit (you'll understand in a second).

I think I am finally starting to appreciate blonde Billie. I still prefer black haired Billie, but I recently saw a blonde pic and I was like "Hmm... Ok maybe it's not SO bad!"

There's a picture floating around FB and Instagram... Apparently some girl was at the show last night and got Mike's guitar pick AND a piece of gum that Billie Joe was chewing. Yes. A chewed piece of gum straight out the mouth of Billie Joe Armstrong himself. Now, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I would probably NOT go as far as to take his chewed gum, but I totally get why she did it!

Soooooo... CONFESS! Would you do it?

Better yet, DID you do it??

There's a picture floating around FB and Instagram... Apparently some girl was at the show last night and got Mike's guitar pick AND a piece of gum that Billie Joe was chewing. Yes. A chewed piece of gum straight out the mouth of Billie Joe Armstrong himself. Now, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I would probably NOT go as far as to take his chewed gum, but I totally get why she did it!

Soooooo... CONFESS! Would you do it?

I thought it was some guy who picked it up? :sherlock:but it's still slightly weird, regardless of gender & sex.

to answer your question:

---> [x] sweat.gif

I guess I would build an altar for all my Billie things and place the gum on a cross in the middle of it - like a Jesus gum. OMFG (and the production of possible Billie clones)

why am I even writing?? OMG I'm not even drunk :lol: :lol: excuse me

I thought it was some guy who picked it up? :sherlock:but it's still slightly weird, regardless of gender & sex.

to answer your question:

---> [x] sweat.gif

I guess I would build an altar for all my Billie things and place the gum on a cross in the middle of it - like a Jesus gum. OMFG (and the production of possible Billie clones)

why am I even writing?? OMG I'm not even drunk :lol: :lol: excuse me

Omg I'm dying at "Jesus gum" right now hahahahahahahaha.

This gum thing is so creepy :lol:

but I'd like to pick his gum :ninja: just because...you know...it was in HIS mouth...and HIS saliva is on it... :ninja: ok that's really creepy :lol:

This gum thing is so creepy :lol:

but I'd like to pick his gum :ninja: just becouse...you know...it was in HIS mouth...and HIS saliva is on it... :ninja: ok that's really creepy :lol:

Not creepy by GDC standards :)

XD

Not creepy by GDC standards :)

XD

haha this thread standards :lol:

Confession:

I'm fangirling over Billie's curly hair.

Oh God, I don't even know about the gum thing... spit just creeps me out.

But it's

Billie's spit. :ninja::lol:

Nah, I still couldn't do it. Just lather me with his sweat. Sweat is fine. Spit is bad.

:blush:

Lol the gum thing is pretty weird... And really gross. Again though, I understand why the person kept it! I wouldn't, but more power to them!

And the curly hair is divine :-D

I couldn't do the gum thing. But I would love to nuzzle my face in Billie's curly hair ^-^

Archived