The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't bother me. There's been many other shows when he was on drink or drugs where he was angry or messed up and he was probably going through problems during some of them as well. I find it a bit hypocritical to laugh it up about him ranting on speed in the 90s or being drunk as a skunk on New Years Eve 1999 but then act like iHeart is a totally sacred solemn event. Yeah it was the night that things came to a head and he realized he had a problem. But that doesn't mean there weren't also some entertaining things about it, just as there were entertaining things about many other times he was under the influence of substances on stage and may or may not have had problems related to the substances. Sometimes people are overly callous about it but most of the time I don't have a problem with it.

And I'm definitely not bothered by WMUWSE jokes, they're totally harmless jokes about the title of the song, not the subject of the song. When Green Day play JAR (a song about a friend dying) live, the band is happy for Tre to make a joke by calling out "SUCK BIG TITTIES!" at the end. That tells me pretty clearly that the band isn't bothered by jokes about songs about serious subjects that don't make a joke of the subject itself!

It doesn't bother me. There's been many other shows when he was on drink or drugs where he was angry or messed up and he was probably going through problems during some of them as well. I find it a bit hypocritical to laugh it up about him ranting on speed in the 90s or being drunk as a skunk on New Years Eve 1999 but then act like iHeart is a totally sacred solemn event. Yeah it was the night that things came to a head and he realized he had a problem. But that doesn't mean there weren't also some entertaining things about it, just as there were entertaining things about many other times he was under the influence of substances on stage and may or may not have had problems related to the substances. Sometimes people are overly callous about it but most of the time I don't have a problem with it.

I do agree with this, however, the implications of iHeart Radio on fans, album sales, tours, etc. were much more significant than the 90s speed rant or other incidents where he was drunk. I think that's why iHeart Radio is still such a sensitive subject. It may seem a bit selfish, but it impacted a lot of people pretty heavily. I know I was devastated during the fallout of everything, canceling of my first concert, the album sales sucking, etc. It was an uncertain time. And for some people who really rely on Green Day shows and stuff, I can see how making a joke of the situation could be more hurtful to them.

You'll kill me for my dream and for how I behaved like me in the said dream and not like a bunch of females on here would...should I even share it? :o

You'll kill me for my dream and for how I behaved like me in the said dream and not like a bunch of females on here would...should I even share it? :o

YES?!?.

(Even though I'm a guy, I call myself a "Green Day fan girl.")

Once... I masturbated to the song Longview.

(Even though I'm a guy, I call myself a "Green Day fan girl.")

Once... I masturbated to the song Longview.

Not a very long song......but the bass line is orgasmic! Be careful though, you could go blind ....

Not a very long song......but the bass line is orgasmic! Be careful though, you could go blind ....

I know right? The song makes me shoot for the stars!

But yeah, I've lost my sight a few times already.

When I was 11 or 12 years old I had the biggest crush on Billie Joe ever. It's actually embarrassing to look back on (yeah, that bad). I remember talking about how "gorgeous" he was non-stop and I know it annoyed the hell out of people! My friends & I always look back at this time and just laugh. Oh, what an obsession!

When I was 11 or 12 years old I had the biggest crush on Billie Joe ever. It's actually embarrassing to look back on (yeah, that bad). I remember talking about how "gorgeous" he was non-stop and I know it annoyed the hell out of people! My friends & I always look back at this time and just laugh. Oh, what an obsession!

Really? I still do that! :ga:

And that's what I think about him now.

So did I, but it actually lasted until I was 15-and-a-half-ish.

And I don't consider it embarrassing. It was cute. :)

YES?!?.

Well, basically, the dream made no sense. I met Billie Joe in some street that looked like American suburbs in films and TV series and he was cleaning a Maserati and some motorbike next to it. In the next scene, I was sitting with him and Adrienne under some gazebo, but the weird thing is that he was sitting on my lap and I thought that was perfectly normal, so his wife would have more space. At the end of that chit chat session, he left and I stayed with her and she followed me home, to make sure I got back safely. How one crosses half of the world in a couple of moments is beyond me, then again...the whole dream is beyond me.

I need to drink less Pepsi Max.

Really? I still do that! :ga:

I mean don't get me wrong I still find him very attractive ;) but I was at a point where I would write papers about him and hand it in to teachers! I even had like a mini wedding for me and him and my friend was the flower girl and my stuffed animals were my witnesses! Uh so so very bad :lol:

I mean don't get me wrong I still find him very attractive ;) but I was at a point where I would write papers about him and hand it in to teachers! I even had like a mini wedding for me and him and my friend was the flower girl and my stuffed animals were my witnesses! Uh so so very bad :lol:

Cute!

And that's what I think about him now.

oh no don't get me wrong I still think he's absolutely gorgeous!

That's cute!

Ok confession time!

I did that too, i had a "wedding ceremony" where i got married to Green Day :lol:

Did the papers and essays thing, but not the wedding...so, yup, you totally win. :)

That's cute!

Ok confession time!

I did that too, i have a "wedding ceremony" where i got married to Green Day :lol:

ahhhh now I know I'm in a place where I belong! I thought I was the only person to ever do that! :D

Did the papers and essays thing, but not the wedding...so, yup, you totally win. :)

haha yeah... Looking back on the pics me and my friend took that day... We went all out LOL

I never had a wedding ceremony with Billie/ GD. :mellow::lol:
But I got pregnant from Billie in the Sims. hahaha

ahhhh now I know I'm in a place where I belong! I thought I was the only person to ever do that! :D

haha yeah... Looking back on the pics me and my friend took that day... We went all out LOL

Do you have them?

I never had a wedding ceremony with Billie/ GD. :mellow::lol:

But I got pregnant from Billie in the Sims. hahaha

Why I don't find this weird or strange at all? :P

I would have to do some digging to eventually find these pictures from the "wedding" and maybe I'll show you guys... MAYBE :lol:

I would have to do some digging to eventually find these pictures from the "wedding" and maybe I'll show you guys... MAYBE :lol:

Well, you have to do that, totally! :D

i had a dream yesterday with Jason and one of the big cats members. Burt i think. omg.... i keep dreaming of Jason. and i always die or put in danger. :lol:

Archived