The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I can't remember anything from my first Green Day show too................ wait...

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't remember anything from my first Green Day show too................ wait...

one day you'll see them okay!!! :hug:

A total blur, indeed! It feels like I've watched it all through a screen and skipped certain parts there.. so unreal!

All my memories from Green Day concerts are blurry. I remember clearly only one thing: unimaginable happiness.

All my memories from Green Day concerts are blurry. I remember clearly only one thing: unimaginable happiness.

JOY! :wub:

Me neither... :cry:

I'm fangirling over Tré, OMGGGG

1451998_10151894648933961_26062628_n.jpg

:wub:

:( both of you will get to see them eventually! :hug:

everytime i see gd i tell myself i'm going to focus and try and remember all the little things that happen but it never works :( i just remember little flashes of things like when they started playing going to pasalaqua and billie leaning over me singing dearly beloved. the rest is just a blur, makes me sad cause i want to remember every second of it.

I remember the little things from mine that really mattered to me. Like Jason nodded at me when I was calling out to him, Mike smiling at me when I screamed his name instead of "hey" like everyone else did during Brain Stew. And when Billie thrusted his crotch in front of me. But most importantly when Billie smiled at me, I can't remember which song, but I remember his face. :wub:

I'm fangirling over Tré, OMGGGG

1451998_10151894648933961_26062628_n.jpg

:wub:

Oh my, he looks so gorgeous!! *ww*

Unfortunately, memories are fading away. So, just like the rest of you, I remember few things from my GD concert. I don't remember in which order the songs were played. I remember some things that happenned on stage, but I can't tell in which order too. Like I remember the two guys who went on stage and Billie Joe made a weird face after asking them where they came from and they were not people from the Province of Quebec. The crowd booed the two guys and Billie Joe was like «I'm sorry!». I remember too that someone in the crownd throw a huge green bra on stage and Billie Joe put it on his head. And I also remember Billie Joe shooting water right in my face. Anyway, the most important thing to keep in memories is that the concert was awsome and it was one of the best moments in my life.

Did you saw that last picture of Billie and Norah? Omg i'm really really sorry, but this was one of my reactions.............

tumblr_kzikf9lrJa1qzoxl6o1_400.gif

Hahaha i think i fell in love again :wub:

Did you saw that last picture of Billie and Norah? Omg i'm really really sorry, but this was one of my reactions.............

Yes I saw it too!! Sooo beautiful :wub: I was so tired and sleepy but at the moment when I saw that photo I was fully awake again :lol: He looks so good in such elegant clothes! But... he looks beautiful in everything :wub:

I'd just like to say I'm proud of who I am and the people I idolize. I'm proud of the way I show my love for the four men who changed my life. And my actions don't make me any more of a girl than they make me a man. :)

Also, I really fucking love Billie Joe.

I'd just like to say I'm proud of who I am and the people I idolize. I'm proud of the way I show my love for the four men who changed my life. And my actions don't make me any more of a girl than they make me a man. :)

Also, I really fucking love Billie Joe.

Amen!

I will always remember the moment that Billie Joe pointed at me and said "you" before bringing me up on stage :wub: :wub:

I will always remember the moment that Billie Joe pointed at me and said "you" before bringing me up on stage :wub: :wub:

sometimes i hate you. it's not often but this is one of those times! :P (ok this is the only time but sshhh)

I know I'll never forget when Billie leaned over me and looked in my eyes and sang the second verse of BOBD with me. Idk that memory is way more intense and clear for me than any other memory I have with the band, even though some of the other stuff I've gotten to do is way more ~impressive~ or whatever. Having him sing that verse while looking directly into my eyes with our faces just a few feet apart was just a whole new level of surreal and crazy.

Same here, singing along to a verse of Sally with Billie looking into my eyes (and then opening my mouth for him to pour beer into and seeing him smirk as he drenched me in it lol) will always be the most memorable thing for me, it was so unbelievably weird and it's still so clear in my mind. Just something about that connection of looking into someone's eyes!

Lame confession — I've had probably a good 30 minutes worth of video from my concert on my phone since March, but I've refused to watch it, because the first 4 seconds I heard of one of the clips was my terrible weeping, crying voice. :mellow:

How do I get over the initial embarrassment and just fucking watch them already? :lol:

watch them on mute? :lol:

That was my first goal. Then I was going to turn on sound. :lol: But now I've waited so long that I'm just like "eh, should I watch them on a special day, or just on a random day?" Pathetic, I know.

am i the only one who would have a party b/c jason white's birthday is next week :)

No :)

I will drink a glass of wine in honor of Jason :lol: maybe not really a party....but yeah. Are you going to bake a cake? Because some fangirls even bake cakes for birthdays of the band members.

Lame confession — I've had probably a good 30 minutes worth of video from my concert on my phone since March, but I've refused to watch it, because the first 4 seconds I heard of one of the clips was my terrible weeping, crying voice. :mellow:

How do I get over the initial embarrassment and just fucking watch them already? :lol:

omg I was going to suggest that! XD

Jason!!!! I would bake a cake but that takes so much work. :lol:

I've never baked a cake for Billie or any other member before :lol: I'm too lazy and I suck at cooking/ baking. Except cookies :sherlock: hmmmm

:woot: BILLIE COOKIES!!

Archived