Would you like to be kissed by BJ in a Concert?

albert1285

Honestly, when did he start kissing guys at concerts?

I think he started doing it regularly when they started bringing people on stage to play Knowledge regularly. He was doing it all the time from the Warning era onwards, when he brought a guy up to play guitar he'd give them an unexpected kiss whether they wanted it or not :lol: (example). Not sure if he did it during Nimrod or before or not, he sometimes brought people up for Knowledge during Nimrod shows but it wasn't such a regular thing and I can't recall seeing any videos of him kissing people then.

Pretty sure he randomly kissed a fair few people on stage right from when the band started as well though, there's a couple of old videos of him giving Tre a kiss so I assume he must've done the same to a few other guys over the years. But yeah it was during Warning times that it became a regular thing, and then during American Idiot times that it became something fans expected and sometimes initiated themselves.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he started doing it regularly when they started bringing people on stage to play Knowledge regularly. He was doing it all the time from the Warning era onwards, when he brought a guy up to play guitar he'd give them an unexpected kiss whether they wanted it or not :lol: (example). Not sure if he did it during Nimrod or before or not, he sometimes brought people up for Knowledge during Nimrod shows but it wasn't such a regular thing and I can't recall seeing any videos of him kissing people then.

Pretty sure he randomly kissed a fair few people on stage right from when the band started as well though, there's a couple of old videos of him giving Tre a kiss so I assume he must've done the same to a few other guys over the years. But yeah it was during Warning times that it became a regular thing, and then during American Idiot times that it became something fans expected and sometimes initiated themselves.

Gotcha. I honestly thought it started during the American Idiot era. That's when I remember it happening.

Archived