Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

The tweet "Good Morning America" was tweeted by the official Green Day twitter... But removed in minutes...

A hint they'll appear on the show?

Or y'know, it was morning in America, and they were commenting on it?

The tweet "Good Morning America" was tweeted by the official Green Day twitter... But removed in minutes...

A hint they'll appear on the show?

Hi, welcome to GDC! There's already a thread for talking about Green Day's Tweets (where this strangeness is already being discussed), so I've merged your thread with it. In future remember to search to see if there's already an existing thread for something before you make one :)

So yeah, as you can see from what's already been posted here there's been a lot of random weird things being tweeted and then deleted. Seems their account's been hacked.

Wow now there are weird ass tweets about follow this person and we will follow back. I like how the hack happens when Green Day is back in the limelight :lol:

• Like 1

What's up with those "follow XXXXXXX and we will follow you back" tweets???

Read the topic. GD's twitter account has been hacked.

• Like 1

I think they told people to follow a directioner or something :S

Well, not surprising at all knowing that twitter is 90% Directioners and Beliebers looking for people to follow them back :P

Well, not surprising at all knowing that twitter is 90% Directioners and Beliebers looking for people to follow them back :P

Yeah, but c'mon that one is TOO fake!!

• Like 1

People are actually following those twitter users. Sad.

lol really? I wouldn't follow a directioner even if Billie, Mike and Tré themselves came and told me to :lol:

• Like 2

I know they can't helped being hacked, but I thought they would have the issue resolved by now when it first came up yesterday. It's getting annoying lol

A twelve year old girl.

Frighteningly enough, Directioners come much older than twelve. Sad but true.

I'm actually not very surprised that Green Day's account would get hacked and the problem would last a while. The Green Day team, god bless 'em, isn't exactly the best with keeping up to speed with internet related issues. :lol:

Seems to me that they're not the only ones, I've heard about tons of celebrities that have been hacked these last few days. Or I dunno, maybe it's actually really common for people to get hacked and I'm just slow :lol:

well, i got hacked as well once but that was some time ago and i remember some other non-celebs got also hacked (just through a link...if you clicked on it, someone had access to your account)..we all had to change our passwords then :lol: ...but there it was more like a program was behind all this and this time it's a person or some people...and in that way it's not really common to get hacked when you're not a celeb ;D

adrienne armstrong
@mnnesotagirl

Correction... I never liked the taste of coffee. I've never drank coffee.

Mass Giorgini
@massgiorgini

@mnnesotagirl Hello 80! It's been AGES! Are you out with the boys? I'd love to catch up with you all in Rosemont! Let me know

adrienne armstrong
@mnnesotagirl

@massgiorgini MASS!!! Good to hear from you! Not sure our schedule yet.. Will let you know Xo

• Like 1

green day fans send good thoughts to @KennedyCaughell who plays heather in american idiot

her dad passed today