Green Day References

Liam

Yesterday I was walking to my room and I heard Prosthetic head playing from the tv. They played a small part of it on king of the hill :P

• Like 1

I was out and about the other day, and I happened to be wearing my 99 Revolutions Tour shirt, and I heard someone behind me shout "99 Revolutions! I went to one of those shows!"

This might not exactly count, but I didn't know where to post it. David Lynch's new album, "The Big Dream" - it's album cover is almost identical to the "Warning guy" who is struck by lightning. Check it out.

This morning on mtv playlist, the theme was 'the most popular video from...' and right after fob finished it started Basket Case!!!!!!!!! :woot: I was so happy 'cause it was the end and I could watch the whole vid! :dance:

In Episode 11 of season 2 of Veronica Mars you can see she owns Nimrod and Insomniac, there might be more but that was all I saw.

I was watching a bunch of Seth Rogen shit, and I noticed they were playing the solo of Foxboro Hot Tubs's Mother Mary during the intro for Seth Rogen on Rove. Which is awesome cause I love Seth Rogen and obviously Green Day.

• Like 1

I was scrolling through Facebook, and I happened upon this picture from some page that said "Give me a band" and then the admin would fill out a questionnaire about that band, and I thought "No one would possibly say Green Day"

Sure enough, the third comment on the photo was "GREEN DAY"

yep.

I was watching a bunch of Seth Rogen shit, and I noticed they were playing the solo of Foxboro Hot Tubs's Mother Mary during the intro for Seth Rogen on Rove. Which is awesome cause I love Seth Rogen and obviously Green Day.

Channel ten needs to get rove back ASAP. Get him of the ripoff that is foxtel.

• Like 2

Bought a used iPod on eBay this week. Guy left his music on it. He's got 8 Green Day songs. American Idiot and Nimrod singles. Ah well, at least it's something. ;)

• Like 1

I was in a chemist today and there was boulevard of broken dreams on the radio. I was paying and I didnt recognize it at first but my brother did :D I was like "Mmm it sounds familiar"