Green Day References

Liam

Quote:

In April 2007, Armstrong and his wife Adrienne sent photos of their spring break working with Habitat For Humanity and a diary to GreenDay.net.[15]

So he is happy to make houses for negro crack addicts for free? Can this man be any more revolting?

Quote:

Armstrong supported Barack Obama during the 2008 presidential election.[16]

Seriously, is this guy trying to rack up the most amount of sins possible in a lifetime? Anyone who listens to these Greendays will go to Hell because they are nothing but environmentalist fags who hate Jesus.

This is exactly why your children should not listen to heavy metal! If they're not blowing their own heads off with shotguns or sacrificing household pets in the name of Satan, they're planting trees and soliciting sex in truckstops. Absolutely disgusting.

So, according to this guy, if you do some voluntary work, building houses for people who lost nearly everything because of Katrina (oh, wait, I think it 's because they're negro people), support Obama and help the enviroment, you are a sinner! :lol:

This guy is so hilarious (and disgusting)!

• Like 1

So, according to this guy, if you do some voluntary work, building houses for people who lost nearly everything because of Katrina (oh, wait, I think it 's because they're negro people), support Obama and help the enviroment, you are a sinner! :lol:

I remember when on GDA we used to have the "WTF article" every week, this isn't new, but it would fit perfectly :lol:

• Like 2

one of the teachers read something about a NUCLEAR FAMILY... me and my best friend were so excited and we started singing!

I feel like this has got to be a parody

This morning I saw Macy's Day Parade on MTV's black&white playlist :wub:

I had a written exam this morning...I was anwering the questions and while I was thinking about what to write I noticed that on the desk it was written "Don't look away from the arms of love", written in pencil. I was like jsdghfdjgv :woot:

I wrote "See you on the 24th" next to it :lol:

• Like 2

I had a written exam this morning...I was anwering the questions and while I was thinking about what to write I noticed that on the desk it was written "Don't look away from the arms of love", written in pencil. I was like jsdghfdjgv :woot:

I wrote "See you on the 24th" next to it :lol:

people at my school aren't that great :woot:

I saw a bunch of Green Day References on "Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist" (the book) :happy:

ifqxib.jpg

5fm7hs.jpg

10d6x03.jpg

2h49d13.jpg

2nrmpp4.jpg

:thumbsup:

I read the book and was like who the fuck is "tres" cool lmfao.

• Like 1

In the newest episode of MTV show "Zach Stone is Gonna Be Famous," the title character tries to become famous for making music, and tries to appeal to rebellious teenagers by dressing up in a bunch of chains and torn clothes. At the beginning of his first gig at a punk club, he yells out "I RECENTLY SAW THE GREEN DAY MUSICAL."

In the new episode of Doctor Who, there is a character called Emperor Ludins Nimrod Kendrick Cord Longstaff the 41st.

• Like 1

21 Guns and American Idiot are in this logo for "Chartifacts" on the Australian music chart website.

chartifacts_2homepage_ARIA_210812_400x30

I was literally listening to a song on that Eminem album below 21 Guns when I saw it.

Not sure if this works but almost every time I listen to the radio american idiot the musical commercial comes on :D :D And i'm going to go see it the 16th!

We were listening to the radio today at work, and they were talking about stolen/lost albums and they brought up Green Day and Cigarettes and Valentines and played the song :) it was nice