Green Day References

Liam

East Jesus Nowhere is in the opening credits of an Italian program called Wild :lol:

• Like 1

East Jesus Nowhere is in the opening credits of an Italian program called Wild :lol:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkBo2vraeTk

And the same program uses Nuclear Family in its commercial, I think there's a Green Day fan in their team! :lol:

• Like 1

And the same program uses Nuclear Family in its commercial, I think there's a Green Day fan in their team! :lol:

A friend of mine told me that in the commercial of Ben 10 ( :lol:) there's Holiday :lol:

• Like 1

I think that in Mediaset there are some Green Day fans,too :lol:

I've got Mediaset Premium and they use a lot of Green Day songs. This year I've heard only Stray Heart (but they play it during every football match I watch to!), but last year... Holiday, Boulevard of Broken Dreams (very often), Good Riddance, Viva la Gloria (several times... this is not even a single!) and Wake Me Up When September Ends from BIAB ("Englaaaaaaaand"). I swear I heard something else in some promo but I can't remember what :(

While watching last match, at a point I started singing Stray Heart's chorus because I know they were gonna playing it... indeed, the actual song started in that moment :lol:

• Like 1

Wow, where did you find this picture? It was taken somewhere in Russia, I need to know :ninja:

And have one of these precious posters in my room

:creep:

These german youtubers (pretty sure no one knows them) are talking about these different types of music fans. The first point is "pseudo-punk". After that they're saying that there's the "real" punk and the "rock-punk-pop" which is played in the radio like Green Day or Billy Talent. They say that these bands are very good but they're not "real" punk. And then they said something very important. "Just because you like the style, doesn't mean you'll enjoy the lifestyle"

Yeha this isn't a big reference but I thought you had to know it :P

• Like 1

A friend of mine told me that in the commercial of Ben 10 ( :lol:) there's Holiday :lol:

I think that in Mediaset there are some Green Day fans,too :lol:

I've got Mediaset Premium and they use a lot of Green Day songs. This year I've heard only Stray Heart (but they play it during every football match I watch to!), but last year... Holiday, Boulevard of Broken Dreams (very often), Good Riddance, Viva la Gloria (several times... this is not even a single!) and Wake Me Up When September Ends from BIAB ("Englaaaaaaaand"). I swear I heard something else in some promo but I can't remember what :(

While watching last match, at a point I started singing Stray Heart's chorus because I know they were gonna playing it... indeed, the actual song started in that moment :lol:

Hahaha wow I didn't know that, someone is definitely trying to subliminally spread the Green Day Gospel, starting from the kids (Ben 10, really? :lol:).

and now sorry but I'm trying to dismiss from my mind the image of Pier Silvio rocking out to Brat! :lol:

• Like 1

I once watched a video from Joey Fatone of *NSYNCs wedding where they played Good Riddance. I freaked out, lol, I definitely didn't expect Green Day to be in an *NSYNC video.

And my friend just asked me for random Green Day songs, and then she tells me that American Idiot was on Scooby Doo, whoop. I don't think I've ever watched that episode, but it's still pretty cool!

For my English class we had to pick out a song that had like similes and stuff like that, we got to play the song for the first 30 seconds. I picked The grouch and played the live version from when they were on that Australian kids show or whatever, I ended up getting to play the whole song because my teacher loved nimrod! :P

Hahaha wow I didn't know that, someone is definitely trying to subliminally spread the Green Day Gospel, starting from the kids (Ben 10, really? :lol:).

and now sorry but I'm trying to dismiss from my mind the image of Pier Silvio rocking out to Brat! :lol:

:lol: and what about his father singing out Ruby Room? :P

• Like 1

A friend of mine found this at the bus station :D

tributem.jpg

it's a tribute band

maybe someone has mentioned this before but I just found out about a cartoon called "dude that's my ghost", and it has a character named Billy Joe Cobra :lol:

Acording to wikipedia, Billy Joe Cobra is a rock star ghost. Also:

He is a distant relative to the Wright family

TRILLIE LIVES!!!!

:runaround: :runaround: :lol:

He 's even wearing a red tie :lol:

tumblr_ml15s1mbTt1rikux1o2_400.png

and the blue hair? damn, he looks just like Billie in the Dookie era :lol:

• Like 2

OMG! I was reading the thread "SOTW: Castaway" and at the same moment Dr. House cited the movie "Castaway" in the episode I'm watching :D

I was walking around the nearby park when I heard someone say " I'm taking a ride to my old haunt" :lol: