Green Day References

Liam

So I was watching ER And "Give me Novacaine" started to play in the background, while Neela And Michael Get it on.The episod was 11x17.

ER producers must love Green Day.

an English classmate of mine showed me on her phone that she was listening to 21 Guns today. I gave her a high five :)
and I watcher THE VAMPIRE DIARIES and in one of the episodes 21 Guns was played in the background

I can't remember the specifics, but on the tv show 24, the president's son mentioned hearing Good Riddance at a concert or a rally of some sort.

I'm all for respecting people's opinion but the guy did deserve do be punched when he said Limp Biskit was better than Green Day. :lol:

And the guy said GD "didn't changed at all" since 1994... wut? :lol:

We were talkig about the 21 Gun Salute in history class yesterday. Believe me, I started belting it out in my head.

In episode 8 of Dan and Phil's BBC Radio 1 show, Green Day won the fan war. They took two listeners that were superfans, that episode it was GD and Spice Girls, and the person who gets the most points in the game gets a song by that artist played. That time, it was a wrong answers quiz, and one of the questions was "who is the lead singer of Green Day?" The guy answered Paul McCartney. :lol:

64746_597631750264561_495096210_n.jpg

Interesting how Green Day's is the only one on the billboard that's not a plain white logo.

• Like 2

Interesting how Green Day's is the only one on the billboard that's not a plain white logo.

Pink... :wub:

And has the name of the (now outdated) name of their tour on there...

I couldn't get a good picture of it, but I saw a car licence plate today that had GDC on it

64746_597631750264561_495096210_n.jpg

That's a dream festival!! Springsteen, Green Day, Neil Young, The Arctic Monkeys, The Smashing Pumpkins, Atoms For Peace, Rammstein, Iggy Pop & The Stooges, and even Korn, Blur, and The Killers would be Great to see!! I wish that kind of festival would happen in America, perferably Lollapalooza.

Edited by Zach Perron

I saw a glass of The Simpsons with Homer and his beer saying "It's Duff time". It obviously remind me of fuck... time.

• Like 1