Green Day References

Liam

that movie was the first time I heard Green day :wub::P I really liked Welcome to paradise and I had to find who's that song by

Yea when I heard it play I stopped everything, pushed my chair back just to make sure I wasent going crazy and Im actually hearing green day! :)

• Like 1

I was at work the other day, I work in a supermarket and they had a film on one of the tv's. I just looked as the credits were on and saw Letterbomb was used in the film! No idea what the film was though, anyone know?

Think the song was used on 'Journey 2' so maybe that's it.

at 1.20

Green Day!!! :cry:

Shame they had to miss it. Ellen was fangirling about them so much.

• Like 1

They just played the "Working Class Hero" Cover on a german TV Show called "Circus Halli Galli" :D That's pretty awesome, 'cause the show is famous.

I just realized that there is a paper lantern hanging directly above me in Geography class.

My freshman year of highschool they played know your enemy for the introduction of the morning announcments, it was beautiful.

• Like 1

I was eating at Buffalo Wild Wings with a friend and Stop, Drop, and Roll came on. Not Green Day but it's close :happy:

Not really a reference but I just visited my local tattoo studio to book my first tattoo (which is the Adeline St logo by the way :happy:) and the top magazine had Green Day on the cover, and it was an interview from when 21st Century Breakdown first came out...I took it as a good omen :D

49C7A3D89.jpg

But I'm sad to say that though this was here in Argentina; it wasn't even remotely close to where I live, so I couldn't be there to see it :cry:

It's so hard to live in NYC and not sing a Green Day (or related) song every 2 seconds:

Sometimes I walk after dark in a New York City park.

Sometimes I'm on my way, driving (well, walking) down Broadway.

Sometimes I'm at the facility (well, dorm) on East 12th Street.

Sometimes I stop when the red lights flash. and sometimes I don't stop when the red lights flash.

• Like 3

They played Espionage in the background of Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents, whilst the parents were sneaking round the kids hotel rooms :lol:

Yesterday we finished testing for my highschool so the teachers that were in my room put on that movie juno. And at one point the mom argues with the daughter saying "You can't just drive out to east jesus nowhere!" I thought that was pretty funny and im not 100% sure they ment to make a Green day refrence but it works!

8/10 on movie for having a Green day refrence

Yesterday we finished testing for my highschool so the teachers that were in my room put on that movie juno. And at one point the mom argues with the daughter saying "You can't just drive out to east jesus nowhere!" I thought that was pretty funny and im not 100% sure they ment to make a Green day refrence but it works!

8/10 on movie for having a Green day refrence

actually it's where Billie got the idea for a name :) he told about it in interviews

• Like 1

Don't know if it's been mentioned but in the movie Crazy Stupid Love the son has 2 different Green Day posters in his room. :D

actually it's where Billie got the idea for a name :) he told about it in interviews

Oh, thats pretty cool

Last night I was watching tv and found the iHeart concert going on. They only showed two hours but I could see the boys; playing American Idiot. Before the song ended it jumped directly to Billie Joe smashing the guitar :mellow: What can I say... it was weird seeing it happen again.

But we can let it go little by little from today on.

I was watching tv and their was a trailer for a countdown called "50 best music videos of rock history". And at moment, they showed a clip from the Basket Case video !