Green Day References

Liam

at walgreens yesterday, i went to fill my meds, and woman came up to me and said that her grandaughter loves Green Day and then later that day, when i went to pick up my meds, i was waiting in line and Good Riddance was playing..... coincidence? i think not ahhaa :lol:

This isn't exactly a Green Day reference, but... I'm reading this book and one of the main characters' name is Billy and he's nothing like Billie Joe at all and his name isn't even spelled the same, but I still think of Billie every time I read the name.

I guess this will sort of make up for my poor GD reference attempt. One of my friends thought the guy who plays the zombie boy in Warm Bodies was Billie Joe when she saw the trailer. :lol:

This isn't exactly a Green Day reference, but... I'm reading this book and one of the main characters' name is Billy and he's nothing like Billie Joe at all and his name isn't even spelled the same, but I still think of Billie every time I read the name.

I guess this will sort of make up for my poor GD reference attempt. One of my friends thought the guy who plays the zombie boy in Warm Bodies was Billie Joe when she saw the trailer. :lol:

Bwaha! if only Billie was still that young....

http://youtu.be/5pKYiwOUFww

My younger brother was watching this one cartoon Johnny Test and I realized the theme song was a total knock-off of A,Erica's Idiot.

Also, the main character has a dog named Dookie.

Edited by SaintJimmyOfSuburbia

Scott Weiland formally of Stone Temple Pilots in his autobiography in the end he lists banda he's played with or friends with that's left an impression on him and Green Day is apart of the list

• Like 1

During the John Cusack movie High Fidelity at a record store a girl asks about Green Day

During the John Cusack movie High Fidelity at a record store a girl asks about Green Day

Not just some girl but Sara Gilbert aka Darlene...

• Like 2

Just heard some guy sing Stray Heart acoustic on some show called NetWorks (Maltese). :OOOOOOOOO

My little brother said 'that's going to take 1000 hours' can't remember what he was on about :L

• Like 1

That movie "Surfs up" was on for backround noise while I was playing a game and (I never knew this) The songs holiday and welcome to paradise are in that movie as soundtracks :)

• Like 1

I was outside of a Burger King while on vacation and the recylcing bins outside said "Green Day Recycling." But I couldn't take a picture because my phone was dead...

I had a concert band rehearsal today, and in the break, one of the guitarists started played Holiday and Wake Me Up When September Ends. I didn't get a chance to speak to him though.

I was reading a Kurt cobain´s book and Green Day is mentioned as one of the bands from the 90s :)

• Like 1

Last Friday on the channel E! they talked about upcoming tours from sveral artists and Green Day was mentioned!!! :dance: They even showed a part from Stray Heart :wub:

That movie "Surfs up" was on for backround noise while I was playing a game and (I never knew this) The songs holiday and welcome to paradise are in that movie as soundtracks :)

that movie was the first time I heard Green day :wub::P I really liked Welcome to paradise and I had to find who's that song by

• Like 1

I was at work the other day, I work in a supermarket and they had a film on one of the tv's. I just looked as the credits were on and saw Letterbomb was used in the film! No idea what the film was though, anyone know?