Green Day References

Liam

There are green day posters all over the film crazy, stupid, love. Billie's rolling stone cover in the boys room, an American idiot poster in the girls room and then one of the 21cb graffiti images too (though I'm not sure if that's actually a green day thing)

Saw this in the comics and immediately thought of Oh Love and Stop When The Red Lights Flash!

file_zpsd352c2fa.jpg

• Like 4

I saw a huge graffiti of "iUno!".

I was watching something on brazzers and the chick taking it in was wearing a gd tshirt :o

Guess it was f**k time for her!

Saw this in the comics and immediately thought of Oh Love and Stop When The Red Lights Flash!

file_zpsd352c2fa.jpg

That's also on Southpark's school bus!

• Like 1

Erm, in my club this girl was looking for some activities we could do for St Patrick's day and there was a link that said "green day"

ISN'T THAT FUCKING COOL??

It's actually as cool as it sounds. Not a lot of gd related things happen to me.

A woman I work with told me her five year old son picked out his own outfit to wear to daycare a few days ago and of all his clothes he picked a Green Day shirt. I asked her where her five year old got a Green Day shirt and she said someone gave her a bunch of hand-me-down clothes and it was in there. Kid's got great taste!!

There's a song called Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba by former Lookout Records group the Mr. T Experience. In the last ten seconds, a guy puts a phone's handset that was hanging back on the thing, possibly referencing the middle of the When I Come Around video when Billie pulls down a phone's handset.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dvaOEuP-_U

Mark Hoppus

Oh, how I love Mark Hoppus. And his love of Green Day makes me love him even more. :wub:

• Like 1