Green Day References

Liam

On the British show The Inbetweeners the common area of the school has many music posters one of which is of Green Day :)

• Like 1

tumblr_mgfb6esPD81qjmtcro1_500.jpg

Is that "Green Day" on his shirt? :huh: It's from tumblr. That guy's supposed to be "Nico" from the Percy Jackson series - When did the book say that he's a fan? I thought only Thalia (if anyone knows what I'm talkinh about :P) is? I'm confused.

Anyone familiar with "Suite Life On Deck"..?

there's an episode where they mention Green Day's American Idiot musical and say that they are one of the biggest bands in the world :D

• Like 1

Anyone familiar with "Suite Life On Deck"..?

there's an episode where they mention Green Day's American Idiot musical and say that they are one of the biggest bands in the world :D

yeah every time I see that ep. im like damn right there popular

yeah every time I see that ep. im like damn right there popular

I know right?

I'm like "Yep, that is true" :)

that's interesting, where did you find it?

I think GDA posted these around the 21st CB era.

I think GDA posted these around the 21st CB era.

oh, my bad, I thought it was new.... :mellow: x-kid video or something like that...

UMFsb.jpg

I was getting a tattoo the other day and this guy just came across while looking though a magazine :D

Edited by Marina86
  • Like 1

Journeys was playing the Nuclear Family music video the other day... I immediately stopped walking through the mall and just stared... :P

so i wanted to see if this mtv show was watchable and decided to watch the pilot. the show is called underemployed and in one part of the episode, i dont know how i caught it, theyre in an apartment looking out the front door and way in the back theres the 1994 palladium poster with the guy in a straight jacket. meant to post this forever ago. :happy:

I talked with a girl, that really likes me, she's in my class. We talked on Facebook

She asked what music do I listen to ?

I said Green Day of course.

Then, she told me that her bro started listening to Green Day !

:D

• Like 1

I talked with a girl, that really likes me, she's in my class. We talked on Facebook

She asked what music do I listen to ?

I said Green Day of course.

Then, she told me that her bro started listening to Green Day !

:D

Lol, too bad she didn't say *she* started listening to Green Day. Then she'd be a keeper ;)

Walked into a restaurant/bar type place in Cleveland tonight called Panini's and Kill The DJ was playing. My brain exploded with happiness. :D

I was in the car with my parents on my way to Gettysburg, and Let Yourself Go was on the radio! Best. Radio edit. Ever... I was also listening to a Frustrators song on my phone when I heard it.

probably most of you know about this, but just in case:

green%20day001-1.jpg

green%20day002-1.jpg

The guy who drew this is Ray Zell, he works at Kerang magazine and draws these comic panels about Pandora.

He makes fun of Green Day's "un-punkness" but hen again he makes fun of all the bands, and this is still funny :D

tumblr_mgfb6esPD81qjmtcro1_500.jpg

Is that "Green Day" on his shirt? :huh: It's from tumblr. That guy's supposed to be "Nico" from the Percy Jackson series - When did the book say that he's a fan? I thought only Thalia (if anyone knows what I'm talkinh about :P) is? I'm confused.

As far as I can remember Thalia is the only one... But anyways, this was awesome (y)

holy words on a bike in Poznań, Poland ;)

484505_3036025639277_2117827949_n.jpg

HOLIEST OF ALL THE HOLY :runaround: Oh God, finally this country's street start to look like they should :D Just LOVE this photo :wub::wub:

Edited by the judges daughter 93
  • Like 1