Green Day References

Liam

I've noticed a sticker of a radio called UNO that I didn't notice before! :o

(but I think it doesn't count. It's obvious that I'm going to find endless references of Uno and Dos here :P )

It's weird to me thinking about people having a hard time tracking down their albums. I remember getting all of them off Amazon, lol. But that was also somewhat a matter of good timing, as Lookout had just re-released 1,039/SOSH and Kerplunk in 2003, and I bought them in 2004. After Green Day pulled out of Lookout in 2005, Reprise was given the rights to the albums and ended up re-releasing them again in 2007. And on vinyl in 2009. I remember seeing both versions in music stores for awhile after that. But people still have a hard time tracking them down, it seems.

Where I live it's easy to get 1039/SOSH, but I can't find Kerplunk anywhere! -.-

I've noticed a sticker of a radio called UNO that I didn't notice before! :o (but I think it doesn't count. It's obvious that I'm going to find endless references of Uno and Dos here :P )
Hahaha girl, no it doesn't count, although I could do the same with Uno and Tre! :P

Watching knocked up and the two little girls are arguing about who to listen to on the radio and one says "Green Day!" Never noticed that before :P

I saw a sign for a piano store called "Pritchard" , immediately thought of Mike

My fiancé just called me to tell me "Stray Heart" was playing on Sports Center today while they were doing the basketball scores roundup... :ermm:

There was a blurb in The Seattle Times a coupe days ago about Billie's announcement about a March tour. I took a picture of it with my phone, but it's not on my computer yet and I'm too lazy to upload it right now.

Just heard Troublemaker in a trailer for some BBC1 programme :woot:. That was unexpected!

I heard that too! It was on some Richard Hammond show. I also heard Stray Heart on the British version of Impractical Jokers a while ago

I heard that too! It was on some Richard Hammond show. I also heard Stray Heart on the British version of Impractical Jokers a while ago

I heard Stray Heart in the background of Strictly Come Dancing a few weeks ago and I heard Basket Case on Radio 1 earlier today

My fiancé just called me to tell me "Stray Heart" was playing on Sports Center today while they were doing the basketball scores roundup... :ermm:

Hmm, Sportscenter is on again at 6 EST. I wonder if they'll play it again.

I was in HMV in Birmingham Bullring today and their stock of Green Day records and merchandise really stood out beyond everything else. Then this group of girls walked passed and started pointing at the display of the trilogy albums, saying 'which one's the singer? Which one's the singer? The one on the green CD! Oooh, he looks SO old!' in a really thick, annoying brummy accent (no offence to any brummies out there!).

-.-

I was geeking out so hard today in class, and it just because I looked on my phone to see how much battery it has left, and I had 86%, I was about to show it to my friend (yes she has to tolerate stuff like that all the time :P ) and then I saw time was 10:39 :woot:

that was a thrilling moment.

• Like 4

Just heard Troublemaker in a trailer for some BBC1 programme :woot:. That was unexpected!

Yeah I just heard that too! :) Dunno what the program was but who cares it had Green Day music. :D

Where I live it's easy to get 1039/SOSH, but I can't find Kerplunk anywhere! -.-

Just get it from amazon or something.

This morning The Forgotten was the first video on vh1's NEO :wub: It was about time for something great, vh1!!! :P

Oh, and the other night I saw Oh Love at #16 on some top 20.